News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bobbi's story fighting Sam's wife Maggie (MILF)

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Bobbi's story fighting Sam's wife Maggie (MILF)
« on: July 16, 2015, 04:13:49 AM »

Bobby-5'4", 115 lbs tomboy

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Bobbi's story fighting Sam's wife Maggie (MILF)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 04:17:18 AM »

Maggie 5'7", 165 lbs.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Bobbi's story fighting Sam's wife Maggie (MILF)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 04:18:04 AM »

Dear Johnny,

My name is Bobbi, and you already know about my dislike for bitchy older women. Cocky old cow's that think that they are all that and more. Big mouth older women who act dominant and who think that just because someone is younger than them, that they deserve to be in charge of younger women, dominate them, degrade them. They think that they can control a younger woman. Yes Johnny, I get off on beating up fat old cow's that think they are so tough, it is my hottest, sexiest fantasy to dominate and humiliate stupid old ladies that think they are above everyone. I get off on spanking a woman old enough to be my mother, and draining every last drop of their dignity out of them, especially in front of a crowd. 

Well Johnny it happened again. This time I'm working for a new company and the company is having a big picnic and I was invited. I'm sitting at this table with Sam and his big titted, big mouth, old cow wife. This stupid bitch is drinking and bragging about how tough she is, and how she had so many fights in high school and beat all these girls up, and how she hates little young snot nose bitches, and how so many of them need their faces slapped silly. I was trying not to pay attention Johnny. I was trying very hard not to let this old cow piss me off Johnny. Her husband Sam was sitting right next to me on the other side from this old cow, and while this bitch was rambling on, Sam and I had struck up a conversation and we were sharing a bottle of wine. I could tell Maggie was pissed off when she excused herself to go to the bathroom and she asks Sam to go with her, and he said he was in the middle of a very interesting conversation with me. Sam could tell she was angry too, and while I wanted to stay, he dragged me off and away from the table telling me how tough and crazy his wife is and that there is no reason for me to get my ass kicked.

Johnny, Maggie is actually quite an attractive old cow, and my pussy was already wet just thinking about punching this cow silly and making a complete fool out of her right in front of her husband and all the people at the party. So we're talking, or should I say Sam is talking, and I'm sitting there fantasizing knocking that attractive old cow into a limp, goofy little rag doll and exposing her big, fat cow tits to everyone at the party. My pussy was starting to get drenched as I pictured using Maggie's big, flabby cow tits as punching bags, and watching them swing from side to side and slap together and bounce under my punches. I'm soaking wet now.

Then it happened. Me and Sam are sitting on a bench, right out on the side of the dance floor, and all we're doing is talking, although I know Sam was drooling over me. That's when Sam says, “OH NO, HERE COMES Maggie, AND I CAN TELL SHE IS ANGRY. PLEASE, APLOGIZE TO HER AND TELL HER YOU MEANT NO DISRESPECT.” Maggie walks right up to you and she puts her hands on her hips, and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “I knew that I would find you with this young slut, This stupid little whore.” I look up AT Maggie AND I SCREAM, “YOU FAT COW, YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUCKIN NERVE SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT WHEN YOU KNOW I CAN BEAT YOU UP. WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I PUNCH YOUR FACE IN AND HUMILIATE YOU.” By now a large crowd is starting to make a circle around us and they are cheering.

Johnny, I didn't think this fat old cow would really fight me, but very quickly the old bitch leans over and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she pulls me right up out of my seat. She starts shaking me back and forth and back and forth. She's ripping chunks of my hair out of my head and I'm screaming, “AAHH, AAHH MY HAIR LET GO.” I reach forward and I grab a hold of Maggie's low cut, red mini dress and I start shoving her and Maggie's dress rips halfway down the front. The crowd starts screaming. Maggie lets go of my hair and she looks down with this shocked look on her face and then she tries to cover up her sexy push up bra crying out, “you ripped my dress you fuckin whore.” I grab her dress with my left hand and with my right fist I plow it “bang,” right into this fat cow's nose. Maggie's head snaps back and hewr dress rips right off of her body in my hand as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Blood is rolling from Maggie's nose and Maggie is infuriated. She puts her hand to her nose screaming, “Look, I'm bleeding, how fuckin dare you make me bleed.”

Maggie's face turns bright red and she comes right after me. I quickly send my right fist into her nose again, but this time my punch seems to have no effect on Maggie as she just goes plowing into me, full force, and I'm not ready for her. She grabs my sexy pink top with both of her hands and she shoves me back hard. So hard that my blouse rips right off of my body in Maggie's hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. I have on no bra, so I'm just standing there with my big, sexy tits exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming. Maggie screams, “You young little cxnt, you fuckin whore, I'm going to sit right on that big mouth of yours, and humiliate you so bad, you'll never show your face around my husband or any of these people again.” She comes after me, reaching out and grabbing for my hair, but just as Maggie moves in close to me, I raise my right knee and “boom,” knee Maggie right in her stomach. “OOOFFF,” I knock the air out of the cow, and Maggie grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

I'm really excited now as I want to knock this big, old fat cow senseless. I reach down and I grab Maggie's hair with both of my hands and I yank her head right up. Then quickly I shove her head down as I raise my right knee and “bang,” her jaw smashes right into my rising knee. You can hear Maggie's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Maggie falls right over onto her back. I don't wait and I leap right down onto her stomach, “OOFFF,” I pound the air out of her again, and as Maggie is coughing and gasping for air, I reach down and I grab Maggie's wrists and I start struggling hard, trying to hold her wrists down to the cement. Maggie starts struggling hard too, and I'm totally socked at the strength this cow has as she takes me by surprise and she rolls me over onto my back. We start rolling back and forth across the concrete like a catfight, first Maggie is on top, then me, then Maggie. My big, sexy breasts are rubbing against Maggie's big, sexy red bra and my nipples get as hard as rocks, and I can feel Maggie's huge nipples starting to bust through her bra, rubbing against my nipples, and I can feel the warmth in between my legs. Maggie is hot between her legs too, and she's sitting on top of me and I'm starting to think that perhaps Mistress Maggie is tough, and she's hot and she's turning me on,

She pulls her bra off, and Maggie's big, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. Maggie grabs my arms and she holds them down to the ground as she leans over so that her huge magnificent breasts are right over my face and Maggie screams, “Take a good look at a real woman's tits. I might be mature, but this is what a real woman's tits look like you stupid, young whore.” Maggie starts swinging from side to side and as she leans forward, her big, sexy tits start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” smacking my face back and forth and back and forth. Maggie is slapping my face silly with her big tits, and the crowd is going crazy. This is so fuckin erotic, my pussy is getting hotter and I can feel it getting wetter and wetter, and i'm starting to sweat and make these sexy little noises.

I'm not about to let this sexy old cow humiliate me with her big cow tits, so I open my mouth and I clamp my teeth down right in Maggie's big hard nipple. I can see Maggie's eyes almost bulge right out of her face, and Maggie lets out a bloodcurdling scream, 'AAAAAHHHHHHHH,” and she leaps right up off of me trying to get to her feet, but she trips, and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement, and I can see bloody red teeth marks on her tit, and blood is rolling from the teeth marks, as she's rubbing the pain and blood away, and she's  massaging her tit, trying to rub the pain away. I sit up and I leap n top of Maggie, shoving her shoulder's back, I sit down right in her stomach. I grab her hair with both of my hands and I jerk her head up off of the cement, and then I shove it down. Then I jerk Maggie's head up and I scream right in her shocked face, 'I'm going to knock you silly until you don't even know where you are any more you big old fat cow.” I start shoving her head down, 'bang, bang, bang, bang.” I'm hammering her fuckin head against the concrete. Cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the fuckin hard cement until Maggie is seeing stars, fuckin stars.

Then I hold my big, sexy tits right over Maggie's face screaming, “Now I'm going to slap you silly with my tits you stupid, old cow.” I starts swinging my big, sexy tits back and forth, and I start slapping Maggie's face silly with my big tits, just like Maggie had done to me only moment earlier. Maggie is feebly trying to buck and kick and crying out, “get off of me, get off of me you young slut,” but I knocked the sense right out of Maggie and now I'm slapping her face silly with my big tits, and Maggie is helpless. I stop slapping her face and I'm holding her head up off of the cement and I scream, “Now you're going to kiss my tits, you're going to lick my tits you flabby old cow, and your going to worship my tits, or I'll stand you up and I'll beat you up and humiliate you all over again. Maggie raises her head up further and she kisses my right nipple. My nipple gets so fuckin hard and so erect it hurts. Then she kisses my left nipple. Maggie sticks my right nipple into her mouth and she starts sucking it, and then my left nipple. My pussy is so soaking wet and the crowd is screaming.

I can't take it any more. This hot old ladies fuckin tongue licking my nipples is making my pussy drenched and I move up and hold my cxnt right over her mouth screaming, “lick me cow, lick a real woman's pussy you pathetic old cow.” Maggie starts licking my cxnt. She's slurping my pusy with a  passion and I'm “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” really getting off. Then she takes a long deep breath and she lets out a loud, long, “MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” right into my pussy and I start “OOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” exploding over and over and over again right on her tongue and vibrating lips........