News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Would have been nice to see....

• 4 Replies

Offline rmouse

• God Member

Offline jdppin

• Evenly matched women in physical competition :))
Re: Would have been nice to see....
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 05:30:27 PM »
It looks like a pretty even match up.  Looks like the weather girl simply got the better of the news anchor.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 05:43:47 PM »
Today, it would be harder to downplay, taking a tail beating, in school because now everyone has a cellphone

Unless, it was just the two of you, locked in the bathroom
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 02:54:15 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=89265.msg616370#msg616370 date=1593985581
Today, it would be harder to downplay, taking a tail beating, in school because now everyone has a cellphone

Unless, it was just the two of you, locked in the bathroom

Very true. Since most fights that happen in school occur either during lunch break in front of everyone, or after school in front of lots of other students who knew when and where the fight was happening, it's usually impossible to try to get away with downplaying anything that happens in them. I know that was the case most of the time at my school anyway. It was indeed very rare that girls in my school thought there was even a chance they could get away with downplaying the fact they got their asses handed to them. There were a few instances though where girls at my school got into it either in private or in front of just one or two other students, so then they thought they could pretend like they didn't get beaten so badly.

Pretty much true for guys, too. If word of a fight, male or female, gets around, people are going to show
up. And some I have seen or been in have had a definite winner and loser. Some bad beatdowns.

Offline sender

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 05:47:26 PM »
nothing like real life storys asain woman dont like to share