News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Angie Harmon

• 2 Replies

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Angie Harmon
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:08:47 AM »
In the episode of chuck Yvonne losses to Angie. Who wins the revenge with which move to knockout?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3-yFs-cOao&feature=related

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Angie Harmon
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 11:35:15 PM »
Ever since I first saw Yvonne Strahovski on Chuck she has become one of my top favorites of the new actresses, at least new to us outside of Australia. She is athletic, agile, fast, stunningly beautiful, with a great figure if a little small in the breast area, and very long, sexy legs. And she really kicks ass on the TV show. She said in an interview "I get to kick ass which I really enjoy." I think she would win most, but not all of the kickboxing fights Beaufait has her in.

But as much of a big fan I am of Yvonne, I think a IRL fight would end like the one in the TV show against Angie Harmon. I agree with barbosa that it would be longer but the end result would be the same. Yvonne would get in her best shots (blows and kicks) and Angie would get in her best shots (blows and kicks). Angie's best would be better than Yvonne's best - she would have more power between them and eventually Yvonne would succumb. I say this even though Yvonne is athletic and has obviously learned how to deliver punches and kicks. But Angie is also athletic and knows how to punch and kick. Yvonne is tall at 5' 9¼" but Angie is a little taller at 5'10". The problem for Yvonne is that she has a model think body while Angie has a much bigger body. By guess is that Angie has at least 20 pounds on Yvonne and it is solid pounds, not fat. Each punch and kick by her would have a little bit more than Yvonne's would have. And Yvonne doesn't seem to be any quicker than Angie, which would have been her saving grace. So in the end Yvonne ends up knocked out on her back or side. I would love to see Yvonne take it to Angie but I am afraid she will be on the losing end IRL.
{alt}

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Kickboxing Match: Yvonne Strahovski vs. Angie Harmon
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 05:15:21 PM »
Angie in a tough battle dispatches of Yvonne
You never grow old until you stop being young