News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2020, 03:39:21 PM »
News flash bitch... we’ve known that skank was a spy for a while now and today we finally decided to beat the taste out of her mouth and the yellow off her teeth.  And we’ll do the same to anyone else in that little sewing circle you losers call a clique.  Bring it in bitches... and bring your phukking A-game!!!
so shut up and add me on trillian skank

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2020, 12:11:48 AM »
News flash bitch... we’ve known that skank was a spy for a while now and today we finally decided to beat the taste out of her mouth and the yellow off her teeth.  And we’ll do the same to anyone else in that little sewing circle you losers call a clique.  Bring it in bitches... and bring your phukking A-game!!!
so shut up and add me on trillian skank

:o :o :o :o

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2020, 01:59:26 AM »
Well looks like we had a little personnel change at the Daughters of Anarchy.  After getting reports for months, we literally KICKED Sophie out of the group and sent her crawling and crying back to that little sewing circle the Classless Tramps.  And if the news of the ass-kicking we threw at her wasn’t good enough, I’d like to introduce the newest sister, a true bad-ass, the loves Silk Stompin’, Mean Girl Maulin’ and Tramp Tossin’... the one and only LilBlackSwan!!!!  Welcome our newest sister and we can’t wait to kick some ass along side you!!!

#DOA4LIFE #WeAreDOA #TheyHateUsCuzTheyAintUs

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2020, 02:12:50 AM »
LilBlackSwan ....  Like the sound of that name ..

Ummmm she does know initiation.
She has to polish all the DOA championship belts right? 
 ;D

Lilblackswan

« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2020, 02:32:30 AM »
Just wanted to thank Anita and Tina for allowing me to join the daughters of anarchy.!  I so look forward meeting all and fighting along side all sisters vs trash girls and their sulkie sisters.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2020, 12:21:25 PM »
I just saw an accusation levied against me by someone on FCF whom I can’t respond to because I’ll get in trouble if I do, who said i say who my sisters can and cannot fight, because I’m such a ruthless “leader” and i rule with an iron fist (she said with heavy sarcasm).  I’m just curious as to when exactly I’ve told anyone who they can and can’t fight.  If i can get an example so we can put this UNINTERESTING topic to bed.

;D ;D

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2020, 01:23:48 PM »
Ha...Tina has encouraged me to fight any and everyone no matter what affiliation!  Seems the propaganda war is getting hotter than the actual fighting war.
BS tantamount to  current political atmosphere in the US.

Robin
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline MeganSgt

« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2020, 04:11:39 PM »
Even though I am no longer in the doa. I will still defend the friends I have there. Plus the doa are allied with the Blood Wings ;)

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2020, 09:18:45 PM »
I just saw an accusation levied against me by someone on FCF whom I can’t respond to because I’ll get in trouble if I do, who said i say who my sisters can and cannot fight, because I’m such a ruthless “leader” and i rule with an iron fist (she said with heavy sarcasm).  I’m just curious as to when exactly I’ve told anyone who they can and can’t fight.  If i can get an example so we can put this UNINTERESTING topic to bed.

;D ;D

Tina,
You have NEVER told me who I can and cannot fight, ever.  Plus, I've never found you heavy handed.

That said, with all the s*#t that's been flying, I think we as the DOAs should should declare and all out gang war on the Classless Tramps.  It's been coming for a while.

Note that this doesn't mean I can't have a little fun with a SIlkie or a Mean Girl should the chance arise.....MMMWAH!!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2020, 09:24:38 PM »
OH HELL YEAH Stacie...I'm in claws out...let's see if these classless Tramps even redpond!
Robbin

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2020, 10:59:40 PM »
I’m seriously gonna enjoy cracking Lexi’s empty head open... AGAIN!!!  And her skanky little airhead lackey Lindsey better watch her back too cuz I’ll rip that bitch’s head off and spit down her neck!!!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2020, 11:03:51 PM »
Oh hell yeah!  I can't wait to claw my way through Kelly's hair...and slice and dice any other TrampStamp that can actually catfight...I

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2020, 11:34:23 PM »
Oh hell yeah!  I can't wait to claw my way through Kelly's hair...and slice and dice any other TrampStamp that can actually catfight...I
im sure u don't even know what catfight mean , im wondering where tina found u maybe a trash bin btw...
I know how catfight but this time with a ref so u can't be a super woman again and dodge with missile speed hahaha

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2020, 12:45:58 AM »
I%u2019m seriously gonna enjoy cracking Lexi%u2019s empty head open... AGAIN!!!  And her skanky little airhead lackey Lindsey better watch her back too cuz I%u2019ll rip that bitch%u2019s head off and spit down her neck!!!

Ahhhhhh Tina Tina, you have such a fine way with words !!!  The use of   adjectives is superb. And such clear descriptions ..
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:56:10 AM by AnitaCat »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2020, 08:55:56 PM »
Queen of Fight still Delirious from that pounding her pussy got in the Toughest Pussy Battle