News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Can anyone explain why half the stories on this site are about Japanese women?

• 7 Replies

Offline papillon

• God Member
Perhaps I exaggerate but an improbably large percentage of them are. Why? The authors themselves clearly aren't Japanese and you suspect, somehow, that they've never even met any Japanese, or even Asian, women, so why do they write about them? 
I have various theories but I don't know which (if any) hold up. Is it:
  • that the writers cut their eye-teeth on manga comics and their imaginations have somehow remained trapped in that universe?
  • that they prefer the joshi puroresu style of pro wrestling, in which the women make a whole lot of noise but in the end never actually submit, to the British style (in which they scream blue murder and give in instantly) or WWE variety (which is somewhere between the two)?
  • that they assume all Asian women are experts in the martial arts?
  • that they think Asian women are more attractive than white or black women?
  • that they think they're more likely to accede to a man's every whim?
In short, why? I don't get it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 08:18:59 PM by papillon »

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
???  Asian women make up a very large percentage of the worlds poulation.  This web site is available around the world.  There is a huge amount of Asian fighting material available. Any more stupid questions?

Offline NCP707

I’m guessing it’s because more than half of the stories are written by the same person, posted under many different user accounts, to generate traffic and ultimately move people toward paid sites or products. I could be wrong.
#justsayin’

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
I’m guessing it’s because more than half of the stories are written by the same person, posted under many different user accounts, to generate traffic and ultimately move people toward paid sites or products. I could be wrong.
#justsayin’

This is the second baseless accusation you have made about someone having multiple accounts. Either produce proof, shut up or get banned next time.

That goes for all your accounts btw.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Perhaps I exaggerate but an improbably large percentage of them are. Why? The authors themselves clearly aren't Japanese and you suspect, somehow, that they've never even met any Japanese, or even Asian, women, so why do they write about them? 
  • that the writers cut their eye-teeth on manga comics and their imaginations have somehow remained trapped in that universe?
  • that they prefer the joshi puroresu style of pro wrestling, in which the women make a whole lot of noise but in the end never actually submit, to the British style (in which they scream blue murder and give in instantly) or WWE variety (which is somewhere between the two)?
I dunno why do so many of the polls that are beloved feature women with breasts right out of a freak show in size ?

Or some people love someone presenting incomplete stories in a tik Tok form over many posts calling them "a master of build up",

Weird taste abound here. Also can't say i ever noticed all the Asians so that is news to me.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Japanese Woman are besutiful

Slim
Skinny
Strong
Sexy

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
 Because Asian women, "love you long time".

Offline Primroe

I can't speak for others, but I grew up in Asia and as such I generally write about the beauty I was exposed to.
Also having grown up there and having moved to the west I can say that there isn't much difference other than language and culture.
In terms of fighting and the likes it's pretty much the same. I think we have reach a level where martial arts and the likes have become an international thing.
For those like me who write about sexfights, it's the same thing. The Western cultures adopting the Eastern and vise versa.

I dunno why do so many of the polls that are beloved feature women with breasts right out of a freak show in size ?

Or some people love someone presenting incomplete stories in a tik Tok form over many posts calling them "a master of build up",

Weird taste abound here. Also can't say i ever noticed all the Asians so that is news to me.

I struggle with this Tik Tok buildup in my own writing. I have grown accustomed to writing a long story with plot development but the quick bits highlight style has taken over. I don't feel like I'm in the place anymore :(
Sticking around more out of being faithful to the site.