News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy Early 20s Asians in Bikini Catfight Poolside

• 14 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Sexy Early 20s Asians in Bikini Catfight Poolside
« on: April 15, 2020, 07:27:19 PM »
Note from the author: The following story is based on a fictional poll posted here:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=87436.0

The action is expected to track the voting in that poll (so vote!), subject to the possible whims of the author.  Pictures are included as archetypes to enhance the descriptions of the sultry combatants.

A Perfect Day for a Fight

It's a perfect 75 degree day in the Hollywood Hills as my Tri Delt sorority sisters and I roll up to the party in the Hollywood Hills.  I've got on a floppy hat, aviator shades, my Daisy Duke shorts and a crop top, and I'm wearing some sandals that show off my nice pedicure.  We park and walk onto the grounds, enjoying the breathtaking view of the city below.  It's a couple of weeks before graduation, Spring is in the air, and we are enjoying life to the fullest. 

"Kim, do you want to hit up the bar?" I pass on Taylor's offer, opting instead to head to the fairly deserted pool to get stake my claim on a prime tanning space. 

As I strut across the deck, I can sense that the guys are not-so-casually checking me out.  As a 21 year old, fit Korean-American girl who is not hard on the eyes, I'm used to some attention.  And, being totally honest, I soak it up like a kitten laps up milk. 

I choose a vacant lounge chair and it's time for "the unveil" as my sorority sisters  call it.  I wiggle out of my snug Daisy Dukes and slowly shimmer out of the loose crop top that disguises my D cup breasts.  I've chosen to wear my metallic silver thong bikini with the translucent side ties.  It's about a size too small, the girls strain against their moorings, spilling over for a subtle, yet inviting, display of cleavage offering a slight tease of what might be to come.  I hear a quiet sigh from a couple of the guys who are surprised that I'm so well-endowed.

I slowly apply a light coating of baby oil sunscreen, then lean back in the lounge chair to bathe in the Sun's warm rays.  The rays warm my toned, tan belly.  A cool breeze dances along my prone body, feeling like it's almost tickling my inner thighs and tight abs.  I'm about to doze off when a shadow is cast across my body, interrupting my flirtation with the warm Sun.

I slowly open my eyes, annoyed at the interloper.  As my eyes begin to focus, I see a lean, tan Asian girl wearing translucent heels and the tiniest gold metallic bikini that could even do a passing job of covering her bountiful C cup breasts. 

It's Lindsey!  I crinkle up my nose involuntarily in disgust.   Lindsey is my nemesis.  A Vietnamese-American tart from my sorority who is a couple of years older than me.  She and I competed in everything during the two years that we overlapped in college, and we both have a white hot hatred of one another.

Whenever she sees us younger Tri Delts out, she's quick to flaunt the high-paying finance job she has after graduating from a prestigious MBA program right after college.  And today is no exception!

"Hi Kim. I see you're still wearing that old silver thong you bought for Spring Break your freshman year.  Might be time to buy something a little more professional now that you're going to be graduating."  Then with a sly grin and wink, "Though I guess I don't know what profession you're planning to pursue..."

My eyes narrow at the jab, and I sit up, crouching and tensing like a jungle cat ready to strike.  Leave it to Lindsey to ruin a perfectly good party...

Lindsey, sensing I might spring, tenses up as well.  I survey my rival.  At 5 foot four inches and 118 pounds, she's got about an inch and four pounds on me.  As a bouncy C cup, she gives up a cup size to me.  Lindsey has long, chestnut-colored hair and wears a somewhat tacky gold necklace and matching hoop earrings.  Her french tip nails and pedicured toenails are, I must admit, flawless. 

I lean back, raise my arms in the air and stretch.  As I'm arching my back, by gals are testing the limits of my silver bikini top, giving Lindsey a great view of my larger breasts.  In this female equivalent of peacocks fanning their tail feathers, the buxom Vietnamese tramp knows she's fallen short.   For a fleeting moment, her eyes betray the fact that she's deeply envious of my larger rack.  I smile slightly, then roll onto my taut belly.

Lindsey's face flushes red as she is now staring at my tight, toned ass nicely supported in my tiny thong.  She stutters and stammers a bit realizing that I am completely dismissing her. 

I wink and whisper, "Remember when you had the ass to rock a thong like this?"  Then I close my eyes.

Suddenly I feel a sharp tug on the back of by thong, then a searing pain in my mound.  That slut Lindsey is giving me a vicious wedgie.  That fabric that looks so sexy ON me refuses to stretch or give even a millimeter and feels agonizing IN me.  Suddenly the bitch grabs my long black hair and gives it a vicious tug too!  I'm lying on my belly in an inverted prawn shape, arching my back to bring the back of my head and bottom of my feet as close together as possibly to try to mitigate the searing pain from my kitty and back of my scalp. As I'm displayed for all to see in this embarrassing position,  Lindsey picks me up and flings me chest first onto the grass.  My girls explode with pain.  My tight belly tenses as I struggle for air, and with a theatrical flourish Lindsey plants her foot on my thong-clad ass. 

Relishing in her dominant position, Lindsey drags me up onto all fours by the hair, then stands next to me holding my hair like a leash.  "Time to walk my biiiii". 

My elbow lands with a satisfying thump dead center of her bikini bottom before she can say bitch. 

Lindsey's almond-shaped eyes open as wide as I imagine even the most skilled of her lovers has seen them, driven this time by intense pain rather than soul-satisfying pleasure.  The chestnut-haired beauty drops to her knees briefly, then curls up in a fetal position wincing and sobbing. 

That low blow really took the wind out of her sails!  As I stare down at her convulsing body I feel pity...for a fleeting moment.  Then my pent up rage raises its head and I'm ready to punish the slut.

I grab her long tresses, roll her onto her belly, plant my foot in her back and tug with all my might.  She shrieks like a wounded animal, her back arching more than I thought humanly possible.  Yet I just pull harder, my nipples hardening as her squeals and sobs permeate the early evening air.  I don't know if her pain-addled brain realizes it yet, but her punishment is just beginning...

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:34:17 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Re: Sexy Early 20s Asians in Bikini Catfight Poolside
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 07:12:43 PM »
Part 2

I tug hard on the Vietnamese slut's chestnut-colored hair, grinding my foot sharply into the small of her back to increase the leverage.    She squeals like a stuck hog as I drive her belly into the grass.  I can feel her entire body tensing as her back arches back helplessly, desperately trying to blunt the strain on her precious silky locks.  The strain is so much that her belly and back start to tremble, her core pushed to the brink to hold that inverted c-shape that precariously soothes the searing pain in her scalp. 

I loosen my grip and feel her body relax, hoping the worst is over.  Then, just as that glimmer of hope cautiously pokes up its head,  I jerk back on her hair without warning.  I do this three more times, putting her tight body through intense agony, watching her arch desperately, only to tease her with false, unspoken promises that I will mercifully stop torturing that beautiful hair that she so carefully babied and combed during our sorority days. 

I lean down and plant my knee on the small of her back, then grab a clump of Lindsey's hair and move her head from right to left repeatedly, being careful to move in a slow and rhythmic fashion.   As her upper body twists at my whim, her bouncy tits sway wildly and seductively, her skimpy gold metallic bikini top barely able to contain her perky orbs.  My own breasts become engorged as I realize the show I'm giving the crowd!  I'm using her like a cheap whore, making her shake her tatas more seductively than the most lascivious of strippers.  The very notion that one stray cell phone picture of her present predicament might fall into an employer's hands must cut to the quick for the girl who always so carefully manages her professional and personal image. 

I stand up quickly and plant my left foot squarely on her desperately clenched left ass cheek.  Without warning I pull back on her lustrous hair with all my might.  Her shriek of agony permeates the grounds, and she arches backwards sobbing. 

Lindsey, beside herself with pain, doesn't realize I've positioned my right foot over the center of her back while my left foot remains planted firmly on her quivering left cheek.  Before she can react to protect herself, I release my grip on her hair and drive my right foot to the ground with all my might, curb stomping her into the lawn.

Lindsey's crashes tit first into the lawn.  While her copious C cups sop up most of the damage, her chin also bounces off the lawn with a soft thud.  The slut lies still, face down on the lawn, hard body quivering from the impact. 

I step off Lindsey's back, grab the back of her bikini and give it a quick tug, positioning her.  I look down, satisfied she's properly displayed with her firm, bikini-clad ass pointing skyward and her right cheek flat against the grass.  Lindsey looks like she's out cold, but I've seen enough bitches play possum to be wary.  As I gingerly grab a clump of hair and pull her face off the lawn, her eyes start to flutter ever so slightly.  Perfect.  She's stunned, but conscious.

"Good!  I want you awake for this," I coo...

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 12:24:49 PM »
Part 3

I yank back on Lindsey's silky hair and position her so she's kneeling with her firm ass resting on the back of her heels.  She's still groggy, only able to shake through the haze when I inflict some pain.    If I weren't holding her head upright by the clump of hair I'm holding in my right hand as a leash, her chin would be resting flat on her bouncy boobs and she might even be drooling.  That tantalizing image aside, I'm not done abusing this holier-than-thou skank.

I look down and her eyes are still fluttering, as she's weaving down that  fuzzy line between being in and out of consciousness.  I lift up my left hand.

Whaaap!   WHAAAAP!  WHAAAAP! 

The crisp sound of my left palm crashing into her left tit echoes across the pool.  More delicious, I feel her big tit almost launch out of her several sizes too small latex top, then careen into her equally bountiful right tit!  Her eyes pop open and she shrieks like a banshee, tears streaming down her cheeks with each brutal assault on her massive mammaries.  I give the slut a couple more good whacks, then watch transfixed as her girls continue to sway, then twitch, then finally go still. 

Lindsey shoots me the nastiest look,  pure hatred with a dash of hope that she can turn the tables.  I laugh, ready to snuff out those thoughts. 

I tighten my grip on her hair and force her to walk on all fours.  I hiss between clenched teeth, "Be a good little bitch Lindsey!"  I'm parading her on all fours, her bountiful breasts and subtly curved hips swaying rhythmically with each step.  "That's it!  Shake your money makers hon."  Whenever she halts, I give her hair a nice little tug and she falls into line.  If her sassy hips aren't swaying enough, I'll give her a little kick to her left ass cheek or shove her hip. 

I grin as I decide to ride her like a horse.  I grab her hair with both hands and use it to force her neck into position, then slowly position by crotch just behind the back of her head.   I start to lower myself onto her shoulders when...

Ooooph!  Desperate, she rapidly launches her head back right into my pubic bone three times.  As I reflexively  reach for my wounded nether regions, I pull out several tufts of her hair.  I hear her shriek in agony as I fall off of her.  I ball up into a fetal position whimpering, my clenched fists still balled up and clutching some of her chestnut-colored locks. 

Once my pain-addled brain resumes functioning, I turn to face her.  I'm shocked that the bitch has any fight left after the beating I've given her, and instinctively begin to watch to make sure she doesn't pounce to press the sudden advantage. 

I'm relieved that she's kneeling head down, her right cheek laying in the cool grass...

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 09:40:07 PM »
Part 4

Our eyes lock and she gives me the most malevolent, daggers-shooting stare that I've ever gotten in my life.  I'm still writhing in pain, my nether regions on fire as pain from those brutal low blows continues to crash over me in waves, my nether region undergoing a series of tsunamis of pain. 

Lindsey blinks back tears, then manages to get onto all fours, her head still resting on the ground.  I struggle to fight through the pain, realizing the bitch is about to make one huge do or die push to turn the tables on me.  She shakes her head as if to get out the cobwebs and struggles to one knee, posing there wobbling. 

I'm still struggling, but know I must choose a desperate strategy of my own.  I roll flat on my back, clutching my pubic region, tears welling in my eyes and sobbing softly.  Lindsey gets to her feet, stiffly walks over, and stares down at me with her hands on her hips.  I see it through the tears, just for an instant!  That sweet, exploitable hubris.  The arrogant pleasure she's taking, thinking I'm defeated, is as palpable as it is delicious. 

Rather than press the advantage, kick or stomp me, she instead walks over and straddles my belly with her feet.  Lindsey then drops to her knees, her hot, sweat-slicked belly pressing against my own quivering abs.  She slowly, almost seductively, leans in to give me a humiliating kiss on the forehead, showing her dominance.  Lindsey whispers "Nice try bitch!"

And I strike!

In one quick, agonizing move I spring like a tigress, grabbing the back of her head with both hands and pushing down against it with all the strength I can muster so her mouth and nose are pressed deep down into my massive mammaries.  She lets out a squeak like a pig trapped by a python as soon as she realizes she's being suffocated, then blindly thrashes about trying to get free.   Feeding off her desperation, I press the advantage, tightening the seal while simultaneously scissoring my legs around her thin waist.  She wildly tries for my hair, but misses since her head is buried in my tits.  I rapidly squeeze her core, battering already bruised ribs as I quickly contract my legs together repeatedly, determined to take the wind out of her sails.

Lindsey's hands slap wildly at my sides as she's hypoxic, frantic to do anything to break my holds and get a sweet, restorative breath of precious air.  I feel her right hand worm its way under the front on my thong.  Slim, sharp-nailed fingers squirm about, hoping to ensnare my bush.  But those probing digits are frustrated by good grooming, and Lindsey's frantic disappointment becomes palpable. 

I whisper to my taut, squirming rival, "Nice try ho, but I'm slick as a ribbon"...

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 11:20:30 AM »
Part 5

I press Lindsey's face into my breasts with all my might, gritting my teeth and digging deep.  It's as hot as a furnace in there, and her lungs are screaming. The  aggressive fingers on her right hand, thwarted in their intended mission by my Brazilian wax, launch another desperate counter offensive.  Her squirming fingers wildly scratch and rake at my mound. She simultaneously attempts to pry our entwined bodies apart by pushing off the slick grass with her left arm and legs to lift us off the ground. 

"Oh hell no!"  I tighten my body scissors, clenching my thighs to press our heaving bellies together so tightly that her right hand, already attacking at an awkward and suboptimal angle, is trapped under my silver latex thong, minimizing the damage she can inflict. 

She manages to lift my back off the grass with her left hand and legs, but the slick grass offers minimal traction and she's fighting gravity while gasping for air.   

She abandons her attempt to pry us apart, weakly collapsing on top of me, realizing she's wasting precious oxygen. 

She blindly thrashes about until she grabs a clump of my hair! She tugs with all her might, and my scalp is on fire.  She's hoping this final, last ditch effort to inflict enough pain to force me to relinquish my brutal breast smother will work.  But I'm determined that the only way this bimbo escapes the hold is to succumb to it. 

I keep driving her face into my breastbone with my dominant right hand.  I stealthily move my left hand to encircle her left tit and offer a vicious answer to her hair pulling. 

She tugs at my hair with all her flagging strength.  I dig my sharp nails into the base of her left tit and squeeze.  She tugs hard again on my silky hair, and I dig my fingers into tender tit meat once more.  We repeat this dance again.  And again.  And again!

Soon I'm shrieking like a wounded beast,  my cries echoing across the grounds. Lindsey's weaker cries are muffled by a ruthless combination of hypoxia and having her face buried in my D cups. 

It's tit for tat with the breast mauling and hair pulling, as we're basically in a battle doomed to end in our mutually assured destruction. 

But her face has been buried in my bosom for a while, and I am hoping that it's taking as much of a toll on her as I think it is...

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 11:22:05 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 12:01:52 PM »
Lindsey, you're way behind in the poll, girl.  Go for Kim's clit.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 09:09:55 PM »
Part 6 - Finale

I feel her body starting to tremble, and just when I dare to think she's done I feel a sharp jab in my clit as her determined, malevolent, probing fingers somehow find their mark.  She simultaneously tugs viciously on my hair, barely able to stay conscious, but fighting to the end.  I'm in agony, my harried scalp and clit exploding with red hot pain.

I've got to finish this bitch off, or I may pass out from the pain!  It's a risky gambit, but I go for it.  As she thrusts her upper body upwards, desperate to free her face from the confines of my bosom, I give just enough for her to open some space, then cruelly use her hard-won momentum to begin to roll her over.  As we are rotating she instinctively releases her grip on my clit to catch her landing.  I strike, exploiting the brief opportunity to grab her wrist, neutralizing one advancing enemy just as I'm I landing belly to belly on her with a thud.  I lift my upper body up quickly and body slam the bitch, my rock hard tits and firm belly crashing onto her own taut belly and perky tits, forcing precious oxygen from her starved airways which are just enjoying their first tease of relief. 

I scramble into position, grapevine her ankles and thrust them far apart, her womanhood spread wide open to the world.  Suddenly I've got gravity on my side, and I manage to tightly encircle both of her wrists with my hands, trapping them against the cool lawn so that they are powerless. 

I look into her eyes for just an instant, and see the fear in her eyes as she realizes what's coming.  I seal the deal, again enveloping her face with my engorged tits, but this time on top and aided by a helpful invisible partner, gravity.  My stomach is pressed flat against her taut, sweat-slicked belly, and I'm straining with all my might to overwhelm the resistance her muscular thighs are mounting to the grapevine while maintaining control over her desperately flexing wrists.

I feel her tight body bucking and squirming frantically under me, and wonder for a split second if a python gets this deliciously euphoric feeling as it slowly smothers out its desperate prey.  I expect her to slowly succumb, an appropriately dramatic end to this hard fought war of attrition.  Instead, she suddenly goes completely limp, her body finally surrendering to a total systems failure.

Unsure if it's a trick, I cautiously lift my upper body up off her and am relieved to see her eyes are rolled back and her sexy belly is softly rising and falling.  I don't trust the slut to stay out for long though!  I roughly flip her over onto her belly while straddling her prone body, then place my knee on her back.  As she's lying face down on the grass I violently rip off her top, unfurling her bouncy tits, and use it to tightly secure her wrists behind her back.  I doubt many cops could cuff a suspect as fast as I lock down this slumbering slut!

Then, in what I can only imagine presents an incredibly striking visual, I lift Lindsey up and drape her over my right shoulder.  I walk haltingly on still wobbly, throbbing legs, one hard-bodied Asian carrying her conquest across the lawn.  Her hair tickles the small of my back and her tits bounce against my shoulder blade.  I toss her into a lounge chair and she lands with a thud, her hands tied tightly behind her back and her now-naked breasts pointed proudly skyward even in defeat. 

Taylor gives me a high five, and my grinning sorority sisters drop Lindsey's bag which they have repacked with her towel, stiletto heels and other belongings.

"Time to go hon!  Kate's getting the SUV," Taylor whispers breathlessly.  "That tramp Yuki has been poking around looking for Lindsey.  We told Yuki that Lindsey's at the bar, but we gotta get this bitch out of here now if we want to enjoy the spoils of your victory."  She winks, then looks with disdain at Lindsey who is starfished out provocatively, legs out to the sides and tits up, right where she landed on the chair when she tumbled off my shoulder. 

I want nothing more than to lounge poolside, soaking up the sun and enjoying the view of my little squirming captive.  But Taylor's right. 

My other sorority sisters drag Lindsey up off the lounge chair as Taylor quickly wraps Lindsey's robe around her, tying the sash tightly to hide that she's topless and has her wrists tied behind her back. Lindsey's eyes flutter and Taylor immediately squeezes her tit, then pours some beer down her throat as she opens her mouth to groggily protest.  Lindsey is coughing and spluttering, barely able to stay upright on shaky, exhausted legs.  My sisters and I "help" her to the back of the estate. Taylor gives a slight smile as she sweetly tells anyone who asks that Lindsey had a bit too much to drink.

Kate roars up in the SUV and opens the back door.  Taylor opens up the huge, empty cooler we use for tailgaters. I strip Lindsey out of her silk robe, then pull out the silk sash and roughly gag her with it.
My sisters bind her ankles with the robe, and with surreptitious looks over our shoulders we lift the bimbo into the cooler and slam down the lid.

Taylor's phone is blowing up with calls from Yuki.  Taylor answers, "We're giving her a ride.  Yeah, we're going to take care of her."  We burst into laughter as soon as Taylor hangs up. 

Taylor grins, "I should have said SHE'LL give us a ride!"  We explode with laughter.
Yuki, a big-titted Japanese bimbo from Lindsey's class, is apparently still worried about her friend and suspicious despite Taylor's assurances.  Yuki texts Lindsey's phone:

"You okay slut?  Taylor and our little sibs said you are with them?!?  DLAM"

I type back:

"I'm good skank.  They're being obedient little sibs.  ;)  I'll be tied up this weekend, but see you soon.  DLAM"

Yuki isn't the brightest girl, so this simple ruse should fool her and allow us to enjoy Lindsey all weekend without interruption.  Having suffered at Lindsey's hands during their initiations as much as I did, my girls are practically licking their lips! 

Lindsey starts frantically kicking against the lid of the cooler as we slowly pull into the half circle driveway of our sorority house.  I lift off the lid, wrap my hands around her tits and squeeze, digging my nails deep into their shafts.  Tears well up in her eyes as she moans incoherently into the gag while bucking wildly. 

"Girls, it looks like our 'pledge' is awake.  She'll be fun.  She's a feisty one..."

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 09:13:09 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline sf

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2020, 06:54:47 PM »
What a brutal defeat for Lindsey, and it sounds like Kim and the other girls want more.  I liked this story

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 12:36:09 AM »
What a brutal defeat for Lindsey, and it sounds like Kim and the other girls want more.  I liked this story

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I think the girls are going to enjoy passing Lindsey around  ;)

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 04:32:39 PM »
Would love to hear about the fun they have with Lindsey.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 09:43:13 PM »
Would love to hear about the fun they have with Lindsey.

That could probably happen  ;)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 01:34:04 PM »
We untie Lindsey's ankles and walk the now much less feisty Asian slut into the sorority house on all fours using her hair as a leash.  I give the tart a vicious kick to the ribs whenever she's not swaying those sexy hips enough for my tastes. She shrieks and moans into the silk tie gag, but no one can hear her and no one would care even if they could!  What a spectacularly humiliating return for the once cocky vixen.

Lindsey laboriously picks her way up the stairs and into the main vestibule, pausing briefly as her still sore body aches and throbs, but moving her tight little ass quickly as soon as she thinks she may suffer another kick to the ribs or belly. We tie her arms over head, displaying her in this humiliating fashion for all her former sorority sisters to see. 

Lindsey had been a sorority "whip" during her senior year.  She'd lived up to that arcane parliamentary title quite well (and literally) during initiations, earning herself quite a few enemies along the way.  Unfortunately for the merciless slut, many of the girls who suffered Lindsey's brutal wrath are still here. And they have long memories!

That night we leave the tool of Lindsey's former trade hanging on the wall, and I awake several times to muffled shrieks of pain and the telltale sound of the whip finding its mark on tender flesh as her former victims extract their revenge. 

The next morning I awaken to find Lindsey has some company hogtied at her feet.  Lindsey's former little sib Ashley Nguyen had snuck in and tried to free her during the night, but Kate saw that coming a mile away and soon overpowered her and tied her up. 

We decide to break Lindsey once and for all.  We force her to walk upstairs on all fours to Ashley's bedroom.

"Get the toys!"  Taylor returns with the house box of furry handcuffs, ball gags and dildos.

Lindsey knows from experience what's coming next and tries frantically to break free, but she's outnumbered.  It takes four of us to hold her down as we handcuff her right ankle to her right wrist and her left ankle to the matching wrist.  Lindsey is still bucking and squirming, face down and perky ass up on the bed as we lock the two sets of cuffs. 

I hastily untie Lindsey's bikini bottoms and remove them with a slight tug, hanging them on the peg already adorned with her sparkly metallic top.  Kate, the current sorority whip, earns her title well by landing five quick strikes to Lindsey's perfectly positioned ass.  The Vietnamese bimbo squeals with each blow, and while she's sobbing Taylor puts the ball gag to use.

Lindsey squirms as I position the dildo gently against her perfectly waxed kitty lips, desperate to escape what she knows is coming next.  I insert the dildo, moving it in and out of Lindsey slowly and gently, teasing her.  Meanwhile the other girls stroke her erect nipples ever so softly, and Taylor places her hand over Lindsey's mouth and nose to exploit the little hoe's widely known appetite for breath play. 

We play with Lindsey for just over an hour, repeatedly taking her to the brink of cumming, but always pulling back just before she finds the sweet release she's dying to receive. 

Finally we relent, taunting her for being a dirty little whore as we film her body convulsing through a series of explosive orgasms as she screams into the ball gag.  We leave her a spent husk of her former self, her sweat slicked body twitching as she lapses into unconsciousness on Ashley's now completely soiled bed. 

"We'll let her rest up for her photo shoot.  Let's get the costumes." 

After using, abusing and thoroughly enjoying Lindsey throughout the weekend, we pour tequila down her gullet and leave her out cold and buck naked on the conference room table at her prestigious job.

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:17 PM »
Perfect!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2020, 11:28:32 AM »
Perfect!

Thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.  :)

Offline sf