News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfighting Moms Sarah (usa) vs Sandra (germany)

• 50 Replies

Offline Ben19c

Re: Titfighting Moms Sarah (usa) vs Sandra (germany)
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2019, 01:24:26 PM »
Sarah and Sandra are very evenly matched, so I did vote for a tie back when the poll began. 
Sarah, I am hoping you will be decide to stay on FCF and fight some other busty women here.   ???

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2019, 01:37:06 AM »
This was a titfight poll, not a who posts the most poll. Sandra's tits would win in the view of a small majority of posters, so she won the poll. How much she posted shouldn't have any effect on that.

Offline BronzeHorse

• Best Tits & Ass on FCF
    • Patreon
The Champ is Here
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2019, 03:44:33 AM »
Tell 'em EJB, people just salty their favorite lost, can't blame them, but when Sandra's maternal instincts kick in, Sarah wouldn't stand a chance, she should be happy the polls ended so much closer than how the fight really would play out ::)

This was a titfight poll, not a who posts the most poll. Sandra's tits would win in the view of a small majority of posters, so she won the poll. How much she posted shouldn't have any effect on that.
The Ultimate Pawg

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2019, 08:10:40 PM »
You know it was a good intense spirited poll when even the fans get into it about the outcome. I am one that feels Sarah should have won for various reasons but I have to give credit to Sandra. Once she took control she dominated the poll and fans had her picked for the better more dominant tits. I don't think it's fair that Sarah has to leave and I hope Sandra will show some compassion and let her stay.

Offline GiGi Bunny

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2019, 01:44:36 PM »
Put two Moms fighting and representing their countries appears to be the recipe for a passionate poll. This was a great poll and Sandra appears to have the championship tits of the forum. Sarah is some tough competition and threw absolutely everything she had at her and Sandra still controlled and won this in a convincing fashion.

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2019, 03:47:34 AM »
Y'all know just cuz she left doesn't mean she can't come back right?
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."