News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erotic Catfight poll

• 4 Replies

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Erotic Catfight poll
« on: July 29, 2022, 10:54:01 AM »
Its been a while since my last poll so i decide to have another poll against a tough opponent....i like to have a erotic Catfight or Sexfight with stake so if ur tough enough please write here and tell me about ur interests, and ur idea about stake

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Erotic Catfight poll
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 01:42:58 AM »

I like to accept your challenge for a erotica Catfight or Sexfight with Stakes.  I am very open minded so what any stakes you can handle i will agree to.  Because you are the one going to be abused
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 01:50:33 AM »

I like to accept your challenge for a erotica Catfight or Sexfight with Stakes.  I am very open minded so what any stakes you can handle i will agree to.  Because you are the one going to be abused
well well well i couldn't even imagine better opponent, thanks for accepting my challenge and i love that ur so cocky about stake so i like to choose a high stake, how about winner own the loser for one month to use her anyway her want?if ur agree then u choose the style

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 02:03:56 AM »
Well you might regret accepting me as a opponent after the poll votes are counted.  I absolutely agree with the stakes winner can own the loser for a month  .  I guess a erotica catfight would be better for you  then a Sexfight
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 06:17:18 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 03:52:54 PM »
Oh Wow! This will be a great match up! Love to see you two go at it!