News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Which technique do you prefer in an prearranged irl catfight

In some irl catfights, apart of some girls strategy is a blitz attack an work toward finishing the fight.
8 (61.5%)
In some irl catfights, apart of their strategy is too attempt to disable a leg or a arm or whatever she left open and work toward finishing the fight
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 19, 2012, 10:33:04 PM

Best Technique

• 4 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
Best Technique
« on: February 12, 2012, 10:33:04 PM »

I know a couple of girls who use both of these techniques, in prearranged irl catfights and I was wondering which one most of the women on this forum use?.
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Best Technique
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:13:42 PM »
You can have the best plan in the world for irl catfights, but it all goes out the window as soon as the fight starts.

A famous general once said, "As soon as the first arrow flies the battle plan is lost".  Fighting and winning is more than pure strength or skill. No I am not a catfighter, but I have wrestled in IRL.  It requires you getting into your opponents head and playing against that.  And also remember, if you want to see how hard someone will fight, back them into a corner with no escape. 

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:33:46 PM »
I've only been in one arranged fight and my strategy was to let her come at me and I would counter her attack.  But it didn't work.  She was quicker and stronger and got the better of me immediately with punches to the head and belly.  When I tried to cover up, she took me to the ground and worked me over pretty good before the fight was finally broken up.  All my other fights have been spontaneous, mostly started in bars that were sometimes taken outside.  In those fights, I went on immediate attack mode.  I wanted to strike first before she got me.  Those are the type of fights that I win.  So I guess my advice would be to go for the kill as quickly as possible.  You can usually get in a couple punches before the fight is broken up.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:58:10 PM »

I agree with lioness Kara, that you need a game plan going into a fight, an that it needs to be adaptable...it was an oversight on my part I didn't mention any defensive moves in this poll.

Jenny(my ex) use be more concerned with the Blitz attack, hurt them early andthen worked toward finishing them off...as Kara pointed out it was prolly a lack of experience...not having a good defensive strategy.

Jenny, was more into playing offense than defense(and she lost her fair share of fights because of it).  Jenny, was a smoker, she had to go for the quick win usually because if things dragged out she would wear down
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline mariefights

• Remain humble,but still let these bitches know.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 02:31:37 AM »

I voted... :P :P :P