News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexy rivals catfight for a man

• 61 Replies

Offline master

• God Member
Re: Sexy rivals catfight for a man
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 07:04:05 AM »
Do blonde's have more fun when they win?

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2021, 10:47:36 PM »
Do blonde's have more fun when they win?

I am sure I am more fun than any blonde after a win babe.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:48:16 PM by Katiex »

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2021, 04:36:26 AM »
I believe you Katie but Gabrielle doesn't.  Of course she is a blonde, but it does make me wonder who is right? :)

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2021, 12:08:09 AM »
I believe you Katie but Gabrielle doesn't.  Of course she is a blonde, but it does make me wonder who is right? :)

I would not mind ripping Gabrielle)s hair out for you.

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2021, 03:07:30 AM »
I would really like to see that.  It would be great, the beautiful blonde v. the beautiful brunette.

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2021, 06:24:19 AM »

Katie dear you know one day I am going to find the time to finally settle things between you and me bitch.

Gabi, u r too strong for the gorgeous but overmatched brunette here! Wish she did irl fights so u could really do to here what u say....alas, will have to settle for cyber ass whippin!   Would love to hear about ur irl fights anytime u would share!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2021, 07:52:50 AM »

Mary could see how turned on I was so she grinded her crotch into Beth’s moaning face and then turned around in a reverse school girl pin with her feet holding Beth’s face up in her ass crack.  The top of Beth’s head all that I could see as Mary sexily wiggled her beautiful, ample butt in Beth’s face with an evil smile.  The blonde babe then bounced her ass on Beth’s face as she started twisting her tits and her nipples hard.  Beth squeals were muffled under the blonde babe’s beautiful backside as she continued the tit torture for a while.   The brutal blonde also hammered the brunette’s tits and abs with punches while Beth’s  muffled yelps continued and her legs thrashed.  Mary said to me with a sexy smile, “Do you think this bitch is ready to give up”?  I nodded yes and the blonde babe picked her ass up a few inches asking in a commanding voice, “Do you give up, Bitch”?  Beth’s face was red and a little blood was oozing from her nose from the booty bounces as she sobbed but defiantly quipped back, “Fuck you bitch”?  That defiant response gave Mary and angry look but then she smiled as she responded, “Good because I’m having a lot of fun and will really make you pay, you stupid bitch”.  With that, Mary dropped back down hard on Beth’s face with all her weight brutally burying Beth’s nose in her ass crack grinding on her face hard.  The brutal blonde then grabbed Beth’s shapely legs and tucked them under her arms locking in a reverse cradle pin.  Beth’s pussy was up in the air right in front of the Mary and too inviting a target for brutal blonde to pass up. So, Mary started viciously pounding the brunette’s pussy with her fist while Beth’s screams were muffled in Mary’s ass.  Mary removed Beth’s thong so she could better attack her victim’s pussy which is exactly what Mary did when she started viciously twisting Beth’s sensitive labia for a while. Then, she roughly inserted her fingers and thumb in Beth’s anus and pussy in a bowling ball grip and she really went to work on her smothering conquest’s crotch.  Beth’s screams were muffled under the Mary’s ass as the brutal blonde really yanked and rammed her fingers hard making Mary smile sadistically. After working the devastating pussy torture for a while, Mary eased up on the pussy claw and lifted her ass a few inches off her smothering victim’s face asking again, “Are you ready to quit yet, bitch”.  Mary was sobbing and gasping in some air and wasn’t immediately able to answer.   Mary bounced her butt on Beth’s face demanding, “I’m waiting bitch”. Beth responded sobbing, “No never”.  Mary got an angry look and then smiled as she dropped her ass back down on Beth’s face with all her weight stating, “OK you asked for it, you stupid bitch”. With that she started torturing the beaten brunette’s pussy again while sitting heavily on her face, smothering her.  Beth’s muffled screams and struggling in agony continued but eventually slowed while Mary worked the devastating smothering and pussy hold with a sexy smile.  Mary mouthed me kisses with a sexy smile until Beth almost totally stopped moving indicating she was almost unconscious.   The sight of this was incredibly sexy and Mary knew I was highly aroused as she was while she contemplated her next move.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2021, 12:08:30 PM »

Katie dear you know one day I am going to find the time to finally settle things between you and me bitch.
Big fantasy to see you two go at it. 

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 06:28:55 AM »
I didn’t know how much more Beth could take and I was getting worried when the brutal blonde wouldn’t pick her butt up to give her rival some air, even after Beth totally stopped moving.  Mary kept Beth’s face buried deep in her backside with the top of her head all that I could see with her legs tucked under Mary’s arms. The blonde was still holding the crotch claw with an evil smile asking me, “Should I put the bitch totally out”? Out of concern for my girl, I replied, “Maybe you should give her a little air since it looks like she’s almost out and she can’t submit to you if she’s out cold”.  Mary contemplated for a moments and replied disappointedly with a smile, “OK maybe you’re right. I do want to make this bitch submit to me”.  With that, the blonde lifted her beautiful butt off of Beth’s face a few inches.  Beth’s face was red and her hair a tangled mess as she gasped in some badly needed air.  Beth is a proud and often stubborn woman but was badly beaten down and barely conscious.  She was in a lot of pain and I didn’t know how much more she could take.  Mary was an incredibly cruel and ruthless bitch and determined to make the beaten woman submit to her and then have her defeated rival’s man for her prize.  When Beth recovered some, she was a mess.  She coughed and whimpered in pain, her face was red and her brown hair was a tangled mess.  The brutal blonde looked down behind her backside at her conquest’s face enjoying her handiwork with a sadistic smile and then mouthing me a kiss.  I was turned on to the max with the incredibly sexy beat down the brutal blonde had giving my girl but I wondered if she would try to or be able to make the defeated but defiant brunette submit.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2021, 10:16:47 AM »
Continue, please...

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 04:22:20 AM »
Mary was drunk with power as she was totally demolishing her rival with a humiliating face sit.  Beth’s face was buried deeply in the sadistic blonde’s ass with the top of her head all that I could see.  The blonde was loving tormenting her hated rival brutally wiggling and grinding her beautiful butt on her victim’s face.  Mary lifted her ass a few inches allowing Beth to gasp in some badly need air.  “Submit bitch”, Mary snarled but Beth, almost totally out, moaned, “fuck you”.  Mary was enraged bouncing her ass down hard on her face with all her weight really grinding her ass hard on the defiant brunette’s face hard.  She then started viciously pounding her rival’s crotch hard getting muffled screams from the stubborn brunette.  Mary smiled at me as she dished out the punishment, but I could see her frustration and anger building against her insolent rival while she continued to smother her.  When the brunette’s squirming and movement almost stopped,  Mary lifted her booty again and Beth was pretty much out of it, barely moving.   I was getting concerned for my girl and was so turned on I said to Mary,  “I need a release now or I will explode, hon”.  Mary gave me a sexy smile replying,  OK if you insist” she giggled.   With that, she spun around on Beth’s face in a front face sit pin so that Beth’s mouth and nose were buried in her pussy.  The blonde then motioning me to come to her with her index finger and when I reached her she took hold of my 8 inch rock-hard rod stroking it for a moment before licking it and putting it deeply in her mouth.  I moaned and felt chills as she sucked on me.  I was unable to move and when my moans got louder ready to climax, she stopped moving pulling me out of her mouth.  She smiled saying “HMMM I wonder if you like this”?  Please stop teasing me”, I moaned.  She giggled and put me back in her mouth forcing me to shoot like a rocket and then sucking me dry.  I almost collapsed to the floor but she held on to me looking down at Beth hissing with a catty smile, “This is mine now bitch”,  as Mary moved forward a little totally smothering her rival.  Beth squirmed and struggled until she was totally out and stopped moving.   Mary was loving it and eased her crotch up a little giving Beth a little air.  She was a mess with her face red an wet and out cold.  Mary was incredibly sexy as she wiggled and flexed her big round ass on my girl’s face with a sexy smile to savor here victory even more and had me hard again immediately.

The fight was so long and so intense between the 2 wildcats that Mary was ready to take me to bed telling my girl who was just gaining her senses, with an evil smile, “ I’ve decided to spend the night and fuck my man all night long bitch”.  She then started to slap my girl across her face waking her a bit more and bounce up and down on her face before finally getting up, kissing me and taking me to the bedroom by my hand while we kissed.

We went to the master bedroom and we were both so turned on we fucked wildly most of the night before we finally fell sleep.  Beth slept in the spare bedroom while Mary  fucked me totally dry all night long.  Both women were beat and tired after the fight but Beth was really devastated at the beating and humiliation she received at the hands and body of the better woman who also was fucking her man. My girl was really beaten badly by Mary who so cruelly degraded and humiliated her and it took her a while before she could talk about it.  She was mad at losing in a one-sided slaughter and then losing me to her hated rival for the night as well.  But she is incredibly brave and endured a lot of pain but didn't submit to her hated rival.  Beth insisted she didn't lose since she didn't submit and swore she was going to have her revenge against the blonde bitch.   

I hope you enjoyed.   Have any comments?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 04:34:55 AM by master »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2021, 08:24:04 PM »
I have been checking this out. Looks good! I plan to read the whole thing at once and then make a comment. I already think I will love it.

JT Edson

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2021, 05:40:08 AM »
Thanks for reading it and if you have any comments or something you would like, let me know.  There may even be some interest in a rematch between these 2 wildcats.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2021, 08:50:15 AM »
Thanks for reading it and if you have any comments or something you would like, let me know.  There may even be some interest in a rematch between these 2 wildcats.

Y E S !

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2021, 05:27:34 PM »
Thank you all for your interest and comments in the Rivals Catfight continuing story.  I didn't plan on adding any more although the door is open if there is enough interest in continuing with a rematch between these 2 wildcats.  If there are any comments I will try to include them in a rematch. Warning, if there is a rematch, it may be even hotter.  Thanks all  :)