News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexfight: Spring Break College Student vs Latina

• 4 Replies

Offline sexfightwriter

Sexfight: Spring Break College Student vs Latina
« on: April 27, 2024, 01:37:12 PM »
On the first night of her spring break in Cozumel, American college student Amberleigh West is flirting with a well-built Mexican man...only for local girl Katherine Rodriguez to march up and angrily introduce herself as his girlfriend. The two girls get into a bitchy argument. until Amberleigh loudly boasts that she could outfuck Katherine in bed. Katherine dares her to prove it, and, amid hot, glaring eyes, the two girls work out their contest: the three of them will reserve a hotel room for the night, and Amberleigh and Katherine will sexfight while their shared love interest watches. First to cum loses; winner gets to fuck the man and the loser gets to be tied up to watch.

Katherine

Amberleigh

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:14:08 PM by sexfightwriter »

Offline 61mgm45

Re: Sexfight: Spring Break College Student vs Latina
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 03:59:14 AM »
Love to see this IRL.

Offline sexfightwriter

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 04:25:12 AM »
Love to see this IRL.

Haha I know right? Who did you vote for?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 01:59:27 PM »
I think these two would make it very , very close.  But I think Amberleigh would just squeeze out a win soaked in sweat.

Love to see A catfight rematch, but I think she would win that one too. Again, barely, but a win is a win.

Nice match up.

Offline sexfightwriter

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 07:37:04 PM »
I think these two would make it very , very close.  But I think Amberleigh would just squeeze out a win soaked in sweat.

Love to see A catfight rematch, but I think she would win that one too. Again, barely, but a win is a win.

Nice match up.

OK I have to admit...Katherine cumming beneath Amberleigh after a long, sweat-soaked trib or double dildo fight, followed by Amberleigh telling Katherine's BF to come over and finish her off as she looks straight into Katherine's eyes would be such a hot ending. I might go with that if I ever do turn this into a story.