News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bar parking lot fight, skinny red hair MILF 40 years old vs Chubby black girl 22

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Mistees Vicy,
My engleish nod very to good. Can you fix, make inglish good. I talk story you fix good. You rite me story for freind Edie. Very best story.
Louis

Edie is a small woman, but the 40 year old red head is hot, hot hot. She's 5'2, 102 lbs, 32 DD with a lightly freckled face. Her hair is actually redish/orange, and she always has has her face makeup, and her fingernails and matching toenails painted, and her matching lipstick, most of the time shiny dark orange, or fire engine red. When it hot outside, she usually wears her tiny little cut off jeans, and a skimpy blouse that is low cut to you can see half of her big, sexy breasts, and sometimes her blouses don't touch her pants, leaving her tight, muscular wash board stomach exposed. Edie works out at the gym, and during warm months out in her back yard. She teaches boxing and self defense at the gym too. Edie has the hottest, tightest, sexiest ass, legs and breasts in town, and she goes to this bar right in the hotel district practically every night. It's a large bar with travelers, and businessmen, and always a bevy of women looking for men. I think that most of the regular men that hang out at the bar, come just to look at Edie, or men hoping to get a shot at her, or for the best reason, Edie always goes home with a man, and she doesn't care if the man is married or not. I hang out at the bar because I love to see women fight, and Edie has had the most fights of any woman that goes to the bar. By the second drink she starts to act very flirtatious, sometimes flirting with a guy who is there with a woman. By the third drink she starts talking about knocking another woman's teeth out, or bloodying another woman's face. She also talks about sitting on another woman's face, or punching another woman's little tits. The crazy thing is that Edie just gets that way, but she never gets any drunker. Hell, I have sat there buying her 10 drinks and when we walked out of the bar, she was ready and able to drive her car. Also she seemed to be able to sober up whenever she wants.

Well it's a Saturday night, and on Saturday nights the bar has a DJ. The bar was fairly crowded at 10:00 pm when I arrived and immediately met one of my friends. We walk up to the bar, and I see Edie, and there are barely any seats open, except for the two right next to Edie. Edie is divorced, and I have been lucky enough to go home with her many times in the 2 years that she's been divorced. Usually she has 3 plans. If the guy is bad, she tells them it's time for her to go to sleep, and that they have to leave like now. If she likes the guy, she'll let him stay till the morning. I told her about my female fighting, and S&M, domination, humiliation, and body worship. She thinks that it's so hot, and we talk about women fighting before, after, and during sex. I usually stay from 3 days when I go home with her. 

Edie leans over and she gives me a kiss hello on my cheeks, and she said asked me if I wanna dance. I bought us another round of drinks, and we went onto the dance floor to dance. I can see that there is an entourage of black people hanging with the DJ. They were the type you see on TV. There are 4 black men dressed in beautiful suites, They all had a lot of jewelry, expensive shoes, and were very well groomed, and 4 women, more gangsta, younger and dressed in skirts and dress blouses, or dresses.   Edie is wearing skimpy, ripped, tiny cut off jeans, and a low cut white button blouse, that was  about 3-4” over her cut offs, and she is wearing 4” stiletto heels. She looks like daisy duke, with red hair and bigger tits. The 4 black men, they head their eyes popping out of their heads, and I can hear the 4 women making comments, like “what are you looking at, and she's old enough to be my mother, and the guys were arguing back, but I can't hear them. We go back to where we were sitting, and Edie grabs her drink and tells me that she'll see me in a little while. 

There is a crowd on the dance floor, so I couldn't see the DJ or any of these friends, but I could vision, or perhaps feel it. I just knew Edie was going to show off her hot body to the black guys. I'm sitting there, telling my friend that, when Edie comes walking over to where I'm sitting, and she says, “Come out to the parking lot behind the bar, I'm going to fight one of those black women.

I followed Edie out the back door into the parking lot, and there were a couple of bouncers out there, along with the DJ and the whole group, and several other people. The black women is getting herself ready, taking her ear rings off, and I could hear her 3 girlfriends calling her Tisha, and I can here them all telling Tisha how easily she's going to squash that old white bitch like a bug. They're laughing and another woman says, “just knock her out quick, I don't wanna be here all night.” Tisha is 5'8 or 5'9”, 2oo lbs with a flabby stomach, really fat ass, and 50 HHH. Except that she's quite overweight, she has a very pretty face. If she didn't have such a beautiful face, my cock wouldn't have been as hard as it was. I'm figuring that Tisha is about 22 years old, and her arms were about as thick as my legs, as Tisha turns around and says, “I didn't think that you were really gonna show up.” One of the back women said, “Look at how skinny that old red head is, you can just give her one hard smack.” By now a crowd has started making a semi circle, and when Edie stepped forward, my cock was trying to bust out of my pants, as Edie holds her fists up like a man ready to fist fight, and she says, “Are we here to talk, or are we here to fight.” Tisha laughs and she raises her hands up and she says, “After I smack some of the orange out a your hair you skinny old bitch, I'll give you a treat you'll never forget. Have you licked a black woman's pussy before. Edie has walked, and now she's dancing around, just out of Tisha's reach, taunting her, come on you fat bitch, I'm going to,” but Tisha lost her temper, and she starts screaming, “I'm gonna punch you stupid little,” as she lunges forward, pulling her right fist back, but Edie moves in on her faking a right fist, and as Tisha  raises up to block Edie's punch, Edie sends her left fist plowing into Tisha's nose, Tisha's head went back, and before Tish has a chance to think, Edie smashes her nose again. Tisha puts her hands to her nose as she steps backwards totally shocked. Tisha starts getting angry, but Edie punches Tisha right in her mouth. You can hear metal hit the enamel of her teeth, and Tisha's lips split open, and blood starts rolling from Tisha's lips. Tisha is really shocked, she didn't know what hit her. She rubs her bloody nose, and she's checking if all her teeth were still in her mouth. Edie has a big, gold wedding ring on her left fist, and she smashes it, “bang,” right into Tisha's mouth again. This time you can really hear that ring smash against the enamel of Tisha's teeth, and her lips just bust open under that fuckin ring, and blood is dripping from her lips.

Tisha leans forward, holding her two hands out below her chin, and seeing all the blood filling her hand up, Tischa starts spitting blood out of her mouth, and tears start to roll from her eyes,  as she screams, “enough, oh my god, look at what you did to me bitch,” but Edie is crazy, and she really doesn't care. She sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Tisha's nose, and now her face is a bloody mess, and she's crying even harder, and one of her girlfriend's cry out, “Oh shit, skinny little white girl, she really fuck Tisha up,” and she tried to move in between them, but the black guys stop her,” and just then Edie leans forward, and she's looking at Tisha's bloody crying face, and then she bring her right fist up into Tisha's jaw. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head swings straight up on the air, and all the blood on her face goes flying everywhere, and Tisha's eyes roll right up in her head, and her eyes are just swimming around in her head, and everything goes black. Tisha falls right over onto her back, out cold. Edie punched Tisha out. She's unconscious now.

Edie looks so hot glistening in sweat, her face makeup almost in tact. Her muscles are bulging. Everyone is laughing and I can hear many comments, “can you believe that skinny old lady beat the hell outta Tisha, and another girl laughs and says, “Yah and Tisha thought she gonna fuck the white bitch up good.” Then in a loud voice one of the guys says, “I was kinda looking forward to see that red head under Tisha's pussy.” All of them were laughing.” Their laughs turned to cheers as Edie lowers her tiny little cut off jeans, and then she lowers her skimpy little panties, and the crowd starts screaming.
Edie leans down and she grabs Tisha's blouse and she yanks hard, and buttons flew in every direction. Then she pulls Tisha's huge bra down, exposing Tisha's huge breasts in front of everyone. I couldn't help but get hard looking at Edie's exposed, tight ass, and I couldn't help but notice that Edie's nipples are huge, and hard and erect. I look down and I can see Tisha's chest heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Edie sits down on Tisha's chest, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Tisha “bam, right across her face, swinging her head to the side, and then with the back of her hand she smacks her, “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other directions. She starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, smacking Tisha's face, screaming, “wake up cow, wake up you fat fuckin bitch. She slaps Tisha's face back and forth until Tisha's eyes blink open, and she's squinting, trying to see out of her dazed, glazed eyes. Edie laughs and she says, “that's right.” Tisha is punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. Then suddenly she has a revelation, and she cry's out, “Get off of me you skinny little bitch,” but all of Tisha's strength has been drained out of her, and she can't do anything to get Edie off of her.”

Edie says, “You remember when you told me you were going to sit on my face, and you asked me if I ever tasted black pussy before.” Tisha starts crying in frustration and the humiliation of getting beat up by a skinny, old woman. Edie is crazy, and her face turns red in anger, and she takes her left fist, and she smashes it into Tisha's nose screaming, “answer me.” Tisha is crying even harder and she cry's out, “:Yah, I remember.” Edie raises up, and she holds her cxnt up just inches over Tisha's face,” and Tisha is crying like a baby, and she's begging Edie,” No please, I was just joking, please don't be doing this to me.” Edie sits back down on Tisha's huge breasts, and she takes her left fist, once again her left fist and she smacks it into Tisha's lips again. Tisha's mouth is just bubbling blood as Trisha cry's out,
Alright, I'll do anything, anything.” Edie holds her wet cxnt over Tisha's face screaming, “kiss it cow.” Tisha raises her head up, and she kisses Edie's cxnt. The crowd is going crazy, laughing and cheering and crying out, “Oh shit look at when white lady to to Tisha, and Woe, Kiss that white pussy.” Edie screams, :”lick me, and keeps licking me until I finish orgasming.” Edie makes Tisha lick and kiss her cxnt until Edie has a very hot orgasm.

I got to go home with Edie that night.