News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Eva Mendes vs Ashwarya Rai [POLL]

• 20 Replies

Ronnie123

Eva Mendes vs Ashwarya Rai [POLL]
« on: August 12, 2011, 02:29:02 PM »
Hey guys!

I'm interested in writing a story about these two ladies and wanted to use this poll as feedback to see how you guys think it would go down.

I'm planning on finishing my story with Avril in the next day or so and then I'll move on to this one. So in the meantime feel free to not only vote, but leave feedback as to who you think will win and why.

I'm going to attempt to do much more detail this time and create a backstory to the fight. In addition I'll try to be a little more creative with the way the fight actually takes place. The fight story I posted of Avril vs Lindsay didn't seem to get much feedback. I think it's probably due to the fact that I wrote it more as an MMA fight than a catfight, we'll have to see though since it's not over yet.

One thing I'm definitely wanting feedback on is whether or not this should be a public or private affair.

Here are the stats of both girls. I tried to find girls that were similar stats wise.

Eva Mendes

Height: 5'6
Weight: 115
Bra Size: 36C

Ashwarya Rai

Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Bra Size: 34B

{alt}

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Re: Eva Mendes vs Ashwarya Rai [POLL]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »
Eva after a long fight

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 08:08:34 PM »
Eva wins this one, but Ashwarya makes her to work hard for it.

Ronnie123

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 03:32:40 AM »
Thnxs for your feedback guys!

To everyone else..

Cmon! You must have an opinion on how this fight will go!

Ashwarya Rai, the pride of Bollywood, quite possibly the most beautiful woman in the world, against one of the sexiest stars in Hollywood right now!

Will Rai's slight height and weight advantage prove to be enough defeat the stunning Eva Mendes? Or will Eva toned and lean body be too much for the gorgeous face and curvy body of Rai to overcome?

Who wins this fight and why?

More votes and comments please! :D

I see the Eva voters are commenting that she will beat Rai, but it's clear from the votes that we also have Rai supports. Some who even think she will defeat Eva easily!

Come support your Indian Goddess! Tell us why you think she will defeat Eva!

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 08:32:47 AM »
Aishwarya Rai pins Eva Mendes after a long fight.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Ronnie123

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 01:32:08 AM »
Really interesting.

If the fight is short and one sided the poll is pretty much split between who will come out on top, but if the fight goes the distance people think Eva will win.

Any opinions on why you guys think that way? I'm really curious! : )

Maybe people think Eva is just in physically better shape than Rai. So most people think in order for Rai to have a shot she has to knockout / mount Eva early to get the win? That would mean Rai would get weaker the longer she fought, right?

I admit Eva definitely looks more toned and in shape than Rai, but all it takes is one strong punch or one lucky pin by Rai and that could spell a bit of trouble for Eva, right? If she manages to mount Eva I really think Eva could be in trouble. She's the lighter of the two beauties and I fear she'd have a hard time getting Rai off of her.

What do you guys think? Am I getting the right picture? I know Vassago has Rai winning after a long and tough fight, with a pin. Anyone else think that too? If so, why?

Ronnie123

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »
Wow, this poll certainly changed!

It initially started with Eva taking a commanding lead, but now it's almost tied up!

It's now official that more people think Rai will win if it turns out to be a short, one sided, contest!

Keep your votes coming everyone! I'll probably be posting the background story to this fight tonight/tomorrow so I'll keep the poll open a little while longer, at least before I post the first part of the actual fight!

Ronnie123

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 11:37:23 AM »
Wow, this is amazing!

The poll has shifted again with Rai taking a lead over Eva in the overall score. Never would have expected this given the initial results of the poll. Keep voting guys! I updated the story thread to include new details. Only a day or so left of voting before the fight begins! : )

Ronnie123

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 07:03:38 AM »
I seriously can't believe this. Rai is actually starting to build the lead even more as it's up to 5 votes now!

So great seeing all the Rai fans coming out to support their girl!

More story will be on the way shortly.

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 11:38:15 PM »
Voted ronnie..nice pick...
I think Ash with that lil more of that weight would be able to keep Eva's leg down, Eva looks with lesser fat...but seems can be gripped more better on the bed under the weight...
What u were refering abt MMA style...it is better than a catfight cmon...i wud like to read that...lol (both r best at their place...even judo...hard submission wrestlings...except fake wwf's for me ...lol).
Thanks!

Hey here i dint meant it mma...i was refereing some other article of urs...
Here it should be a completely bed fight.
Yeah!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:18:22 AM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Ronnie123

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 02:52:58 AM »
Yeah everything definitely has it's place. I just want this one to be a bloody, all out war, so anything is being allowed.

Still can't believe the incredible comback Rai has made. It looked like this was gonna be an easy win for Eva at first, but not anymore!

Cmon guys, keep the votes coming!

We have a ton of Rai supports, but not many have voiced there opinion on why they think she would win! Don't be shy guys! Cmon!

Give me some feedback! : )

Ronnie123

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 08:58:09 AM »
Cmon guys!

The voting is almost over. Get your last minute votes in! : )

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 11:17:38 AM »
Voted ronnie..nice pick...
I think Ash with that lil more of that weight would be able to keep Eva's leg down, Eva looks with lesser fat...but seems can be gripped more better on the bed under the weight...
What u were refering abt MMA style...it is better than a catfight cmon...i wud like to read that...lol (both r best at their place...even judo...hard submission wrestlings...except fake wwf's for me ...lol).
Thanks!

Hey here i dint meant it mma...i was refereing some other article of urs...
Here it should be a completely bed fight.
Yeah!
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Ronnie123

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
Question to both the Eva and Rai supporters out there.

Do you think your girl (Eva or Rai, whoever you're rooting for) would submit to the other girl at any point? Or would they have to be knocked completely unconscious in order to be defeated?

In other words do you guys see either of these ladies begging for mercy at any point?

Offline agnithefire

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »
aish will facesit eva and cxnt smother her to unconsciousness