News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Domination Fight of young pretty Girls: Selena Gomez vs Emma Watson

• 18 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Selena Gomez vs Emma Watson: Which hot petite Girl would win this Catfight from both? Only Hairpulling, scratching, slapping and Body squeeze with legs is allowed in this angry hot Girlie matchup

young english rose Emma and young disney latina princess Selena duke it out in a real battle ...

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is a British actress and model
Emma Watson's height is 5 ft 5 in (165 cm)
Emma Watson Body Measurements: 32-26-34.

Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer
Selena Gomez's height is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm).
measurements of Selena Gomez's body Answer: Measurements: 34~24~36

{alt}{alt}

{alt}[URL=http://img339.imageshack.us/i/selenagomez1c0d9922e8.jpg/]{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Very sexy fight. Emma Watson win. I think, she is more hard.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Would be nice to watch this fight... Selena and Emma lies down the floor with wedged fine legs and Bodies into eachother, meanwhile their cute Fingers grab very deep into black and blonde Hairs with screaming  sounds of pain from both Girlies. Could it be at last, that the hot-blooded texas desert rose Selena is realy stronger than the english rose Emma and took her down with her mexican power, ore could gentle sweet Emma resist and exhausted her at last?

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 11:28:04 AM by Fandango »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
An interesting fight look for lots of hair pulling, name calling but a slow start to this one it takes some time for both women to get worked up into really fighting each other. When they come to blows it quickly has Emma dominating Selena, leaving Selena crying on the floor.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
These young girls could be very mean and vicious when needed and cosidering this particular fight, I also think Selena would be the one crying after getting wrecked by Emma....  ;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

stacy567

Re: Domination Fight of young pretty Girls: Selena Gomez vs Emma Watson
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 12:34:05 AM »
selena ftw...

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 10:32:14 PM »
I like Selena very much, but Emma is a little bit stronger und would win this fight closely.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
I think, after a very long tearful girlyfight. Selena and Emma make a wild yelling Hairpulldance with kicking of their sweet lil' feet to the opponent, down by her blonde & black Hairs to the ground and fixed her gentle pale english legs with her fine browny mexican legs. With tears in their eyes and heavy gasping, both squeezing now their young & strong sexy gentle legs and feets wide open against, for get a real winner!

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 07:32:48 PM »
I think, after a very long tearful girlyfight. Selena and Emma make a wild yelling Hairpulldance with kicking of their sweet lil' feet to the opponent, down by her blonde & black Hairs to the ground and fixed her gentle pale english legs with her fine browny mexican legs. With fury tears in their eyes and heavy gasping, both squeezing now their young & strong sexy legs and feets wide open against in an crucial test of strenght, for get a clear winner!

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 11:28:22 PM »
When I was a Viewer of this hot spectacle, my worth, I would cheer on sexy Selena. I love to see it, how she dominate lovely Emma by fighting, i've she could  8)

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 07:35:00 AM »
Such a tough choice.  I know Emma has tons of fans from Harry Potter and at Mr. Poll she's virtually invincible.  So I picked Selena, in part because of that, but also because this is such a pick-'em fight.  IRL, these girls could probably fight 10 times and have an even split.

Offline dp2180

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »
Emma would win, would be an amazing match though!!!

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
The most people vote , that the sweet texax born babe Selena is stronger in a Catfight against the luscious english maid Emma.

Well, both Girlies has do the best in fighting against , both grab deep Hair to eachother... Emma sith on Selena and Selena sith on Emma, both got their lingerie ripped by very hard fighting of young Girlies. Selena's strong mexican young tits and dark nipples are drilling deep into the fine tits and rose nipples from Emma Watson. Meanwhile their sweet legs are tangled with cotter feeds... Emma is yelling in problems and Selena shouts for Jesus to win this...

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 01:18:22 AM »
Selena is too young to be put in this poll.

J.L.

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 09:55:32 AM »
Emma one side, she is a champ. And see our young star from Spain, Natalia sanchez.
http://www.peliculas.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/natalia-sanchez-por-tres.jpg