News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New release from ECC. Jean vs Marissa.

• 1 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
New release from ECC. Jean vs Marissa.
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »
ECC have released a new fight, Jean vs Marissa, which I've been looking forward to seeing for a long time as the the photos from it seem to have been up at the ECC yahoo group forever.
It’s a fight dominated by hair pulling and domination, if I can put it that way. Marissa is a little bigger than Jean and uses her size advantage to pin Jean down and try to bully her into submission. Jean is too stubborn to be beaten like that though and pulls Marissa’s hair viciously from the bottom position, forcing Marissa to respond in kind.
There’s a lot of hard hair pulling going on. Marissa spends more time on top but you can pull your opponents hair just as hard from the bottom position. Maybe even harder with gravity on your side.
I thought there was going to be more submissions than turned out to be the case as the girls seem to hurt each badly with the hair pulling on numerous occasions but they are both extremely stubborn about giving up.
In the end, one girl wins it by the narrowest margins. A rematch would definitely be in order, imo.

Offline walker

• God Member
Re: New release from ECC. Jean vs Marissa.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 05:40:50 AM »
I like Jean a lot. She isn't the toughest girl at ECC, but she always fights hard every time I've seen her.  Marissa is bigger and probably stronger, but she had her hands full trying to take down Jean. Real good hair pulling in this fight. Love to see Jean versus Michelle.