News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1350 on: July 15, 2019, 06:18:30 PM »
look down at sarah  looks like she is down and out  and had enough, so i start trying to help her out of the ring, pulling her closer to the ropes,then try to push the taller lanky girl under the ropes,and love  the splat sound  she makes  hitting the mat outside the ring...next time i mouth at her.

then hear rylie shriek like a banshee,, looking over she is leaning half over the topp rope trying to hang on

starting towards her//when i se lindsay  try to get back up    no you don;t i snarl  pouncing on her back   try and double team me  huh  yt  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1351 on: July 15, 2019, 09:30:15 PM »
Where do I find the DOA sluts, I have a message for them.  TheScarlettQueensMom is mine.  I have to marinate her, teach her to pass on to her evil daughter.  She has no respect for age.  Aim that to your sister.  Long live the Silk's
Don't waste our time go tell ur message to DOA dont make ugly here with ugly words like DOA

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1352 on: July 16, 2019, 12:07:12 PM »
Where do I find the DOA sluts, I have a message for them.  TheScarlettQueensMom is mine.  I have to marinate her, teach her to pass on to her evil daughter.  She has no respect for age.  Aim that to your sister.  Long live the Silk's
Don't waste our time go tell ur message to DOA dont make ugly here with ugly words like DOA
Hey Queen, I just asked politely.  But if you want to go the hard way let me know, I'll rip your pussy open and then eat!  You think you are a tough woman!  I am tougher !!!
u r nothing against me watch ur mouth dont make me angry

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1353 on: July 16, 2019, 06:21:15 PM »
Hey Queen, I just asked politely.  But if you want to go the hard way let me know, I'll rip your pussy open and then eat!  You think you are a tough woman!  I am tougher !!!
You know where you find me, we can talk it out in our way!  Hon
Queen has point , This The Classy Tramp Thread Use The search Option look up Daughters of Anarchy...... or just Scroll up and down The Cyber Fight Thread ....if you use Your Eyes you should be able to find it 
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1354 on: July 16, 2019, 07:09:30 PM »
You know where you find me, we can talk it out in our way!  Hon
Queen has point , This The Classy Tramp Thread Use The search Option look up Daughters of Anarchy...... or just Scroll up and down The Cyber Fight Thread ....if you use Your Eyes you should be able to find it
she can't understand lol

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1355 on: July 16, 2019, 08:24:39 PM »
i cant follow what is going on as april is hitting rylie off me and sarah falling out of the ring with a loud thud. i moan as i get on one knee and as iam about to get back to my feets i get jumped by lexi and she wraps her arms and legs around my upper body from behind, trying to get me back on the floor but i barely get to my feets with her hanging on my back. lexi is trying the best to wear me down and my bare toes are digging into the the canvas as i stumble towards the rope "yes! double teaming you and now getting rid of you!" i snarl a back and throw my arms and upper body over the top rope after reaching it... hoping to throw lexi over the rope.. using my arms to "help" her out of the ring but she struggles and i feel my feet lifting off of the mat... "you wont pull me with you , bitch!" i scream and punch her in the ribs with one arm.

yt anyone :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1356 on: July 16, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »

You can challenge us in our own thread... dumbass

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1357 on: July 17, 2019, 06:59:49 AM »

You can challenge us in our own thread... dumbass
eOh, and how deep do I have to dig until I find him in the forum?  Tell Susan that I am looking for you DO A whore ....
dont post here do u understand? Or I will send my message directly to ur brain
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:00:45 AM by queenoffight »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1358 on: July 17, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »
POST!!!!!!!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1359 on: July 17, 2019, 12:10:34 PM »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1360 on: July 17, 2019, 02:29:55 PM »
ohh you silly bitch I gasp back my handinher har  she crawls ad worksus closer to the ropes....then working to her fet enough to try and force me over the top ropes....yes I will take you with me  as we teete  barely hanging ontothe ropes.unn I grunt from your punch and try to knee you  at the bak of your thigh.then it happens  we fall to the mat.causig us to  separate  a moment..both eliminated..but I don't care
i'm not tinished with you yet..i snarl  and try to pull at your legs then reach for  your hair yt Lindsay  or  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1361 on: July 17, 2019, 02:38:10 PM »
ok....anyone can post on the fcftramps board..... but asking that anyone  that does  to postany comments   to   tramp girls....and to post their comments  to  any other clique teams   in their fcf rooms....either the silk stockings  girls..or the d.o.a  fcf room,or any other  active clique teams rooms....i understand  the last few comments  were  made..by mistake..so no real issue this time

and remember please leave  any drama   for  rl……

the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1362 on: July 18, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »
I finally made my decision as April hit rylies back and save Cindy from nelson hold, I use opportunity and rushing to April and try hit her with double kick .yt anyone

Getting up from the impact of my high risk move , our sneaky Queen of Fighting Niloofar Strikes swiftly as she slides in to the ring ..... her Dbl Kick Nails me in my lower back knocking me forward , trying to ignore the pain as I stubble forward with the ropes coming up quick I trip over my own feet falling forward nearly chopping my own head off on the middle rope , if it wasn't for my quick hands wrapping around the rope .... The shock bouncing my long dark tresses in front of my face ...Pursing my lips blowing some of my locks out of my eyes yt Anyone
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1363 on: July 18, 2019, 10:06:41 PM »
Im very happy of my dabble kick i see April wrapping ropes and try put herself together ,I try use my opportunity running to her stand beside her lean to her take her belly on my neck and my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand on back of her neck trying lift her up and throw her out of the ring .yt anyone

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1364 on: July 18, 2019, 11:31:45 PM »
Im very happy of my dabble kick i see April wrapping ropes and try put herself together ,I try use my opportunity running to her stand beside her lean to her take her belly on my neck and my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand on back of her neck trying lift her up and throw her out of the ring .yt anyone
. OH nooooo's