News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1365 on: July 20, 2019, 03:21:07 AM »
Im very happy of my dabble kick i see April wrapping ropes and try put herself together ,I try use my opportunity running to her stand beside her lean to her take her belly on my neck and my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand on back of her neck trying lift her up and throw her out of the ring .yt anyone
. OH nooooo's,
"WTF" screaming aloud Shaking my head vigorously , as I am hoisted up above the ropes as a result of Niloofar( Queenie)'s Scoop Slam , while I am being woman handled(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) keeping my wits about me ( yes even a wackjob can do that ) with my hands free I grab the top rope holding on tight as I Go over...
Tucking my knees close , so my feet don't hit the floor pulling my self up my arms are straining I feel the ring beneath my feet quickly spinning around as I maintain my Grip on the Top Rope ' almost got eliminated time to dethrone the Queenie' ducking between the Top and Middle ropes casting a cautious look around the ring a thought passes through my head 'keep the high risk moves to a small amount , the last one almost got me '  yt anyone
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1366 on: July 20, 2019, 05:51:44 AM »
Im very happy of my dabble kick i see April wrapping ropes and try put herself together ,I try use my opportunity running to her stand beside her lean to her take her belly on my neck and my right hand on her left thigh and my left hand on back of her neck trying lift her up and throw her out of the ring .yt anyone
. OH nooooo's,
"WTF" screaming aloud Shaking my head vigorously , as I am hoisted up above the ropes as a result of Niloofar( Queenie)'s Scoop Slam , while I am being woman handled(mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) keeping my wits about me ( yes even a wackjob can do that ) with my hands free I grab the top rope holding on tight as I Go over...
Tucking my knees close , so my feet don't hit the floor pulling my self up my arms are straining I feel the ring beneath my feet quickly spinning around as I maintain my Grip on the Top Rope ' almost got eliminated time to dethrone the Queenie' ducking between the Top and Middle ropes casting a cautious look around the ring a thought passes through my head 'keep the high risk moves to a small amount , the last one almost got me '  yt anyone
"when I see I can't throw April out   yet "saying to myself grrr she is tough" I decide to make April weaker first I stay beside her "so u not gonna give up ok i will make u honey"i sent a chop with my right hand on top of ur breasts .yt anyone

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1367 on: July 21, 2019, 02:06:28 PM »
although  I am eliminated   i'm not quiet finished  with..the blonde tramp Lindsay

then catch a glimpse of Rylie steping over the bottom ropes

both of us  surprised Rylie  maybe a little more so  when she realies she has just eliminated herself

she let's out a messing with sasquatch  roar  then starts for me and Lindsay 

well she has to catch me first,and I start to run around the outside of the ring
/where i can see   nilo  trying to eliminate  april

take a moment  to hop up on the apron of the ring  grabing the top rope  pulling it down hopin to help make it easier for her to do so

rylie is coming closer yt  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1368 on: July 25, 2019, 05:55:47 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
although  I am eliminated   i'm not quiet finished  with..the blonde tramp Lindsay

both of us  surprised Rylie  maybe a little more so  when she realies she has just eliminated herself

well she has to catch me first,and I start to run around the outside of the ring

take a moment  to hop up on the apron of the ring  grabing the top rope  pulling it down hopin to help make it easier for her to do so

The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1369 on: July 26, 2019, 08:55:11 PM »

As the Queen's chop comes down a top my Ladies hard " Fuckkkkkkkk Arggggggggggggggggggg "stumbling back , balance is off as I reach back for the top rope , lunging for it . Our Tramps Prez The Hot Bitch Lexi nimbly gets upon the apron , with perfect timing pulls the top rope down "nooooooooooooooooooooooo" I scream out as I am sent tumbling over clouded by pain coursing through my tits and mind ... all my training amounted for nothing as my body hits the Arena floor " FUCK YOU LEXI " ....
Hearing my name " Agent Sexxy Has now been Eliminated From THE TRAMPSSSSSSSSSSSS Royal Rumble yt anyone

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1370 on: July 26, 2019, 10:06:39 PM »

As the Queen's chop comes down a top my Ladies hard " Fuckkkkkkkk Arggggggggggggggggggg "stumbling back , balance is off as I reach back for the top rope , lunging for it . Our Tramps Prez The Hot Bitch Lexi nimbly gets upon the apron , with perfect timing pulls the top rope down "nooooooooooooooooooooooo" I scream out as I am sent tumbling over clouded by pain coursing through my tits and mind ... all my training amounted for nothing as my body hits the Arena floor " FUCK YOU LEXI " ....
Hearing my name " Agent Sexxy Has now been Eliminated From THE TRAMPSSSSSSSSSSSS Royal Rumble yt anyone
I looking April as she hit on arena floor I cant believe she eliminated I starring at lexi and say" thank u lexi " and send for her a kiss and then spinning and look at Cindy she is my only rival now ,just me and she I get my pose as I staring at her and grinning .yt Cindy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 10:39:20 PM by queenoffight »

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1371 on: July 26, 2019, 10:35:37 PM »
lexi is running away and pulls april out of the ring and i hear rylie cursing at me and i roll on my knees... pretending to rest as i put my forearms on the floor and let my head rest on top of them. i wait a moment until i sense rylie getting close enough and then i push myself up... charging at her while my upper body is still bowing down and tackle her head first in the belly and wrap my arms around her ribs.

her back hits the ring and the impact feels so sweet to me. "what did you say? did i just knock the air out of your lunges?" i say with a grin and start moving my shoulders back and forth... slamming rylies back into the ring again and again.

yt
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1372 on: July 27, 2019, 09:50:36 AM »
I looking April as she hit on arena floor I cant believe she eliminated I starring at lexi and say" thank u lexi " and send for her a kiss and then spinning and look at Cindy she is my only rival now ,just me and she I get my pose as I staring at her and grinning .yt Cindy
Smiling as I look at my nails back at you.  I am only 6’ 155lbs 38 D 28 36 with 38” legs and 24” thighs.  Just a tiny girl.  Clean jerked 278 and squatted 358.  I like 8s .. they are lucky .. giving me an idea of the first hold I want to get you into.  Moving towards you.. in position for a possible collar and elbow lock up... yt
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1373 on: July 27, 2019, 12:21:33 PM »
Smiling as I look at my nails back at you.  I am only 6’ 155lbs 38 D 28 36 with 38” legs and 24” thighs.  Just a tiny girl.  Clean jerked 278 and squatted 358.  I like 8s .. they are lucky .. giving me an idea of the first hold I want to get you into.  Moving towards you.. in position for a possible collar and elbow lock up... yt
I staring at ur shape and tall body as u moving to me "grrrrr I will throw u out too honey"I can feel u trying to grab and lock me I run back to ropes and use the ropes to rush and run to u and try hit ur chest with a double kick .yt Cindy

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1374 on: July 28, 2019, 11:08:44 AM »
I staring at ur shape and tall body as u moving to me "grrrrr I will throw u out too honey"I can feel u trying to grab and lock me I run back to ropes and use the ropes to rush and run to u and try hit ur chest with a double kick .yt Cindy
Instead locking up, you dash backwards towards the ropes.. bouncing off them heading back towards me, I lunge right as your feet come sailing towards my chest .. as you pass by .. I sweep my left foot around on the ground in an anti clockwise motion to come to my feet looking to see where you land.. watching to see where you land.. once you hit the canvas.. looking to see if I can pull you by your hair into a sitting position and drive my knee between your collar bones .. yt anyone else
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #1375 on: July 29, 2019, 01:29:10 AM »
lexi is running away and pulls april out of the ring and i hear rylie cursing at me and i roll on my knees... pretending to rest as i put my forearms on the floor and let my head rest on top of them. i wait a moment until i sense rylie getting close enough and then i push myself up... charging at her while my upper body is still bowing down and tackle her head first in the belly and wrap my arms around her ribs.

her back hits the ring and the impact feels so sweet to me. "what did you say? did i just knock the air out of your lunges?" i say with a grin and start moving my shoulders back and forth... slamming rylies back into the ring again and again.

yt

Getting up from the hard concrete surface rubbing the back of my neck , then my tits noticing some bruising starting to form growling to myself Niloo...... Then it dawns on me  ' Lexi she had gripped the top rope yanking it down just at the right moment where is our lovely prez '  " LEXI " I shout with great rage bursting     ballistic speed all the while staring in to her  eyes As I attempt my Jadee Cutter ,  twisting my hands as try and wrap up Lexi's  gorgeous head  hoping that I can get Lexi's chin lined up on my shoulder . So when I  drop my weight down dragging Lexi with me so her  chin is  jammed on my shoulder.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1376 on: July 29, 2019, 07:39:24 AM »
Instead locking up, you dash backwards towards the ropes.. bouncing off them heading back towards me, I lunge right as your feet come sailing towards my chest .. as you pass by .. I sweep my left foot around on the ground in an anti clockwise motion to come to my feet looking to see where you land.. watching to see where you land.. once you hit the canvas.. looking to see if I can pull you by your hair into a sitting position and drive my knee between your collar bones .. yt anyone else
I jump and send my double kick to ur chest but u spin and I miss and hit on canvas hard I rub my back and roll in pain and u grab my hair and drag me to the middle and hit between my collar bones I throw on my back and try breath as I coughing and moaning in pain.yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1377 on: July 29, 2019, 04:14:10 PM »
april  shrieks  then rushes at me   I try  and use both hands to fight her off,,we spin  and stumble   banging into  the ring steps  then spinning away..working my hands into her ratty mop of hair....tries to slam my knee into her tummy''gasping  as  she pulls  my head into what I think will be a headlock..slqps my right hand into he r back

then suddenly  my chin meets her shoulder.....ummm I grunt my head snping back

things turn grey  the room spins  as I slump to the floor

all I can see and hear re tweety birds  circling  around the room
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1378 on: July 31, 2019, 05:54:29 AM »
the battle royal  coming to an end....it's been  fun  and thanks to all tramp girls that have gave ttheir time to help make it fun. :)

coming  soon to a tramp room near you..more  tramp vs tramp violence  and fun..with  some other clique girls tossed in  just  for  the fun of it. :) :)

fights will be 1 on 1..no  teams...each fight will be held  in the 3 available tramps rooms.this one,and our two trillian rooms.
thwsw fights can be  any styles  that both ladies are comfortable with in a public fight.

there can be 3 seperate  fights,but 1 fight  per room... these matches  can be a mix  of real time/same time  of bring online  ,and with offline messages.

ladies can have up to  7 days  to complete a match  with offline messages.  or the fight can be finished in 1 day,that depends on the amount of time both ladies have in  a day.
after 7 days  ..if there are no clear conclusion..the fight can be declared a draw..if that is satisfactory to both ladies...or there will be a random tie breaker.

2  rules

a-  if a fight moves past 1 day,then it is up to both ladies  to keep the flow  going..if one  or both ladies fail to make a post in 2 days...the fight will be canceled. {ex  day 3 of a fight and 1 or both ladies fail to continue  for 2 dats  the fight is  over}

b-- no drama,  bickering over  moves  or holds  allowed,no over the top  personal type comments allowed..if a lady wishes to stop,she can stop at anytime..signs of drama  will  cause the  end  of the match

there can also be crossover fights with other clique teams....the silkstockings girls.the hellcats...the d.o.a...the red tooth pirates,or  any other clique group

should they be a crossoover  fight with a tramp  lady,,,it can be held   in  any one of the tramps rooms  if available,or in one of the other clique teams rooms

and of course  each of these teams  can host public  intra team fights  in any,,,of their available roms

captains of those  teams can adopt  the two rules mentioned  above or  add some other  rules

anyway  hope all clique girls can find  some fun with the idea,,

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1379 on: August 01, 2019, 09:58:33 PM »
thanks rylie  glad to hear that janey  is..alright...so they played the beatles?  surprised that  she did'ent dance her way off the table :)
the prez tramp