News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!

• 54 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!
« on: March 07, 2015, 10:45:32 PM »
LADIES .... WELCOME TO SPRING BREAK!!!

Your ship sails into Tit twist bay... arriving on tropical Bitchslap island!!  The one time stronghold of Captain Storm, and his catfighting pirate ladies crew.
Ladies from around the world joining in .. From the U.S., Canada, Italy, Spain, France, Uk, as well as possible other locations. Ladies if I did not mention your home country here. Feel free to let us know where your from.

As you see, white sandy beaches, and refreshing clear ocean water surround you. The island has part of it, been turned into a tropical resort.
While most of it still remains forest, and jungle. It is said knowing there ALWAYS, would be sexy lady catfighters on this island. Captain Storm made sure. Some pirate treasure was hidden, and buried on the island to be found.

Ladies .. there are 18 of you entered.. THAT deserves something special ... EXTRA catfight, and play time.
THIS is round 1 ....  9 ladies will advance.. 8 by votes in the poll. 1 lady will advance by wild card ...  I will share how with one of the mods. So later if needed, they can verify, not just picking a favorite lady.
I will not tell you, how that lady will move to final round. So the more you participate, better your chances.

Nine ladies will advance...  8 sexy pieces of eight catfighting to next round, with one wild card joining them.
While ten other ladies will be out .. Yet still welcome to enjoy their spring break vacation on the island.

ROUND 1 begins ... with added photos, to help set the mood ... The island, beaches, jungles and guest resort, yours to catfight!!

That said ... Need to find Megan ... Sadie or maybe Amazing Mandy ... Someone has been dipping into the rum already!!

WHICH LADY WINS??

Storm
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:47:49 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 10:50:09 PM »
Your Spring break CATFIGHTERS !!

CARISSA B

JANE B

JEALOUSMUCH?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 10:51:43 PM »

TINAWILLKICKYERASS

CAROL.CATFIGHTS

BARBARA P

IRENECATFIGHTER

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 05:06:11 PM »
I arrive at the beach front resort wearing a comfy pair of yoga pants and sports bra.  Making my way to my room I take in the beauty and listen to the waves crashing nearby.  Taking my time I slip into my bikini.  The sun outside looks bright and hot.  I pull out my bottle of oil and carefully rub the oil across my entire body making sure I don't miss a spot.  Its important to make sure the tan is even across the body.  Plus the oil can serve plenty of other purposes.  I pull my hair into two braids to try and make sure it stays out of my way.  Its going to be a great spring break. 

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 11:08:35 PM »
Heading out of the room in my bikini I notice how quiet things are here.  Heading downstairs I see very few people but notice the very small girl in the black bikini at the bar.  I wonder if someone let their small child come out alone as I head into the bar area.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 11:38:43 PM »
I entry to the reception room with my suitcase, wearing high heels and long red dress... i get out my sunglasses looking around, take my room and i let go to put my pink bikini... then downstairs go to the solarium wearing my pink bikini... looking around i can see a lot of bitches here... I see a stormbolt and threw him a kiss
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Brandi

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 02:31:00 AM »
I voted for Stacey, Marlu, Gabi Mar, Ebony Rose, Corrine88, Alison Rocks, Serena77.   
xXx

Offline BrianaFF

• Your boyfriend wishes you where me
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2015, 07:04:15 AM »
Looking thru the melay of sexy beach bunnies searching out Stacy!!!! Come out, come out where ever you are BBB!!!! LOL!

Offline BrianaFF

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 07:35:27 AM »
Exploding across the sandy beach knocking girls aside as i collide withe stacy!!! Our FF's slapping together as i fill my hands with her hair and rip back!!! Pulling us to the warm sand as we roll and struggle... Time for the real spring break contest Stacy!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 08:19:52 AM »
from the solarium i am looking Stacey and brianna hairpulling each other... close fight... looking around and i see few girls walking looking me with jealous eyes... I get out my top, now in topless with my sunglasses...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 11:50:34 AM »
Oh yes! The deep blue sea...............golden sand.............hot sunshine...............palms and tropical plants...............a nice resort..................this is a true paradise! Stormy knows how to have a nice time! 8)

Too bad there are a lot of bitches around :P ;)! I'm going to show them who's "the queen" here!

I take a walk on the sand and I show up my curvy and toned body wearing a tiny bikini in front of that jealous bitches :P!

A kiss to Sadie :-*!

Offline BrianaFF

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 05:20:44 PM »
The light sheen of tanning oil on our soft sun kissed skin fading as sand starts to cling to us. Our girls in intimate contact as the flesh compresses and mushrooms between us as only 2 sets of perfect FF boobies can do. Pulling Staceys head back as i purr... Rolling atop her as i slip my legs between hers and force them apart stopping the roll and taking the top seat with my slightly bigger body. Holding Staceys head down to the sand by her hair as i lean back and drop my girls heavily down into hers and GRIND them together as i smile...

Love ya too Stac!!! ;-*