News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!

• 54 Replies

Offline BrianaFF

• Your boyfriend wishes you where me
Re: Spring Break 2015 Smackdown on tropical pirate island!!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 05:59:22 PM »
OoFff!!! As Stacey bucks and i flop beside her! AIIIEEE!!! As she rips my head back and feel my normally dominating tit compress against its equal!!! Feeling my nipple and hers starting to fight to out thru the thin material of our bikini tops!! "On YOUR terms?! Who made you queen???" Smirking as i release my hair hold and grab Staceys shoulders pushing her back as i rip the top from right booby as her big tit falls into view latching my thumb and finger to her diamond hard nip and givin a pinch and twist as i laugh and blow her a defiant lil kisss.

You knew our tops wouldnt stay on long babe!!! Giggles ;-*

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 06:43:53 PM »
Oh my God! The poor Alison will be crushed btw those gigantic melons :o!
The two big-titted bitches are having fun! They need to learn their place :P!

Offline BrianaFF

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 07:14:04 PM »
The burning pain in my scalp is gone as i think my nip attack has had the desired effect and made my Stacey back off but GAWD am I wrong!  AIIIEEEeee as my cheeck stings with a slap as my opposite cheeck smacks against the sand lightly leaving the white powder clinging to my face and the next thing I know my top is ripped off and my big heavy right tit ERUPTS in pain as five daggers sink into my wide and pebbled areola!! OH GAWD!!! YOU DURTY BITCH!!! Kicking my legs at her as i twist her nip a full 360 degrees around and stretch it out coning her big tit as i kick her shins and thighs and she does the same, all of a sudden OOMMMFF!! as the catty Allison got too close and falls atop Stacey and mines tit mauling hands knocking both of our booby holds off one another but not without causing a sharp sting of pain as my fingers snap from the Brits tip and her claws rip from my poor booby. "you wanna claw areolas Slag!!!" fine with me!!! as i crawl atop Allison my naked tits slapping her face and knee posting on her pelvis as i dive at Stac! My talons locking onto her big tits one still covered and one naked as i squeeze and then SLAM them together!!!

You think your the one to do it then jump in Serena and find out what 2 FF cuppers can do!!! ;-*

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 07:34:34 PM »
You think your the one to do it then jump in Serena and find out what 2 FF cuppers can do!!! ;-*

Be sure, honey! I'm the one to do it! Plus Alison challenged me before the poll, so I want a piece of her ;)!

I step behind Briana, as she is on top of Stacey squeezing her boobs, and I take a tight grasp to her mane.....................I pull hard on it, forcing Briana's head up..............."You bad little girls are doing too much noise! Shut up and let us having some relax on this wonderful beach!" ::)

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 08:41:13 PM »
“Sara J is going to cry and give up at the first bitch slap”. Really petitesela
? LOL. I don’t even feel offended . I think you are the smallest girl here and you better watch your little dirty mouth!
Thank you Sadie for the nice words and anyone who voted for me so far.

I enjoy the sun and the nice beach . I’m making my way to the bar , wearing two piece green bikini , looking confidant  cute and sexy .I’ve been looking at the other girls fighting each other like crazy but I didn’t had a catfight ..yet!... I order a drink and start to chat with the bartender until I hear a bitchy voice…

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 08:46:38 PM »

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 09:34:50 PM »
Looking out across the bar and towards the beachfront I see a group starting to build and then hear the sounds of a fight breaking out.  I look over at the tiny little girl at the bar and consider taking care of her right now but as I do I see Sara coming across the bar headed towards her and decide to let her have that fun.  I head out towards the sand and just as I get there I see Brianna and Stacey on the sand and Allison being mauled as they fight over and around her trying to get to each other.  As Serena grabs hold of Brianna pulling back on the hair I smile and start moving around that direction. "Get her Serena" I chirp out.

Offline Kellie Girl

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 09:48:15 PM »
I arrive at the beach front resort wearing a comfy pair of yoga pants and sports bra.  Making my way to my room I take in the beauty and listen to the waves crashing nearby.  Taking my time I slip into my bikini.  The sun outside looks bright and hot.  I pull out my bottle of oil and carefully rub the oil across my entire body making sure I don't miss a spot.  Its important to make sure the tan is even across the body.  Plus the oil can serve plenty of other purposes.  I pull my hair into two braids to try and make sure it stays out of my way.  Its going to be a great spring break. 

I voted for a couple of others but Gabi far and away will dominate this!!! 
Kelliegirl11596 on Trillian too because that's where you all went lol.....also you know talk to me before adding me lol

Offline Ebony Rose

• Me
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 11:23:37 PM »
I'm More than ready to show my skills against any and all of these ladies. I know I got the skills to move right up the ranks.
Step between the ropes girl,  let's find out what you got.

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 11:34:28 PM »
Sits at bar in my tigar print bikini sting a hot screwdriver

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 04:29:35 AM »
Things getting interesting now on the sand.  As I move around behind and past Serena her hands in Briana's hair forcing her to deal with Serena I see Stacey pop up and head right at Allison who seems to still be caught in the middle.  Just as I pass Serena sand flies hitting Briana for the most part and Serena a bit as Stacey misses Allison.  What a mess!!!! Seeing Stacey colliding with Allison I see an opportunity to give Serena a hand.  I step in quickly knowing the hairpulling from behind must have Briana off balance.  Toss in a little sand in the face and its a perfect opportunity.  I jab my fist into Briana's ribs giving her a couple of quick jabs before pushing a punch up under her over-sized tit.  "Hold onto her Serena" I call out.  "Let's teach her a lesson."  After landing the three quick punches I step to the side and back to assess Briana's reaction and to give Serena room to take Briana down if she chooses.  

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 05:24:11 AM »
AWESOME .... Some great posts, and extra photos by the ladies so far ...

Hmmmmm looks like a new cargo ship just making port here ... Just in time ... Of course fresh meals, snacks, and food for the ladies.

More rum ... extra sunscreen and massage oil. Probably need that for all the bumps and bruises they will be trading with each other.
Complimentary .. I kicked a bitches ass on an actual pirate island tee shirts.   

A grinning pirate Megan face graffitied onto the ship ... Have you seen my rum lately??   
Popcorn tins, on the requisition lists?? Had to be Sadie ... and Amazing Mandy souvenir towels??   
Souvenir huggggleble Starbear bears?? OK they are great looking..... Proceeds to the fun with Steph fund.
Seems like I have some modern day pirates, causing havoc on the island .... So While I try and find them ..

BACK to our fantastic and sexy catfighters at Spring Break !! 

Storm

Offline BrianaFF

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 05:28:27 AM »
On my knees as Serena has my long hair well in hand as first one blast of sand Allison and then a second from Stacey cover my sweaty body in the warm white sand. Shaking my head as i try to brush an spit all of it outta my eyes and mouth before i can hope to mount any type of defense. Suddenly my side erupts in pain as i yelp trying to open my eyes as i make out a slightly blurry form move infront of me. AIIIEEE my big heavy tit bouncing up as someone hits it nearly smacking it into my chin as my head is jerked back sharply my tit exploding again as i feel Serena step right behind me holding me in place as my tears from the sand and the tits shots clear my vision. That lil BITCH Gabi!!! Running away to safety as i hiss pulling my arm around my body and then SLAMMING my elbow back into the lower abdomen of Serena as she holds my hair in place!!! You cxnts want to get nasty!!! Thats fine with me!!!

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 02:10:48 PM »
Briana having a bit more fight in her than I expected as I see her jab an elbow back at Serena before Serena can follow-up.  I quickly step back in while Briana is occupied and slam another couple of quick jabs into her belly and then again into her tit.  My fist sinking into her body as she is unprepared.  "Hang onto her Serena!!  Hook that arm" I call out.  Whether Serena can get that arm or not Briana is in trouble with one of us in front of her and one of us behind her. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »
Team Jealousmuch
Team Irene