News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

story request

• 11 Replies

Offline mille

story request
« on: January 19, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »
Hi!

Even I'm watching this site some months ago, I 'd never wrote anything. The reason is that enlglish is not my language. That's why I'm asking someone to write a story for me, involving my mate. As i think that loosing a fight is sexier than win, I prefere her to lose. I don't care if it's a one-sided fight or not, I just wanted her to be humiliated in the end.

The name of my mate is Viky. She's 37 years old, about 5.5 (height) and 145 (weight). She has small boobs, but a great upright ass and she's proud about it. Her hair is a light brown who goes till her shoulders.Her hair is also a litle crimpy -but just a litle. She's not muscular but she has a nice fit gor her age (so, she will be surprised if another woman kick her ass).

For me the best thing is to get into a fight in a bar because someone's looking at her and his girlfriend gets mad. I 'd like it very much if at the end the other woman mock her for her small boobs and spank her because she is jealous about her great ass. I ask for no limits in punishment and public humiliation (since it's only fantasie).

If someone want to write this I would be bound.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 04:36:48 PM by mille »

Offline mille

Re: story request
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:38 PM »
  So, anyone who wants to write this? ??? I can give more details if it's necessary...

foghorn

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »
hi, it would be great, but easier with a pic of her...i think, english is not my usual language, so, im unable to write this story, pity!

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »

Dewey !!!

Great beginning to a smokin hot story! Mille and I share the same fantasy. I’ve always thought that the loser in a catfight is 1000 times sexier than the winner. Coincidentally, my girl’s similar to Vicky. She’s a  5’4”, 130lb , brunette with sexy little 34A cup boobs, big stiff nipples, and a dynamite ass. She also loves to flirt. I’ve dreamed about her fighting a hot little blonde with big tits. The blonde wins, rips her top off, humiliates and taunts her about her little titties.

Can’t wait to read the rest of your story !!!

Offline mille

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »
   Thank you for the fast replay. It seems to be a great story and  I love the idea that a friend of my girlfriend had been also humiliated!. I can't wait for the rest...  8)

Offline mille

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »
Hey, Dewey, you promised to continue this ! Hope, you haven't any problem and I'm waiting for the story!

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Dewey,

Where are you ???? Can't wait to read the conclusion of Vicky's very sexy catfight !! Hope that your able to finish the story soon.

Norm

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »

What ever happened to Dewey? This started out as a great story!!!!
Dewey, where are you ?? We need an ending to this very sexy catfight.

Offline mille

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »
Unhappily, it's been a long time ago that Dewey does not log in ??? I hope everything is al right and he's just too busy. But, I wonder if anyone would like to continue his story, or right a new story about Vickie, using the element in the begging...

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 01:41:23 AM »

Thanks Dewey,

Great ending to a really hot fight story !!!!!!!!!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 07:48:05 AM »
What a great story, Dewey!
Thanks a lot, I've always liked matches between two very different women. And the most interesting thing is when the girl who seems to have some disadvantages, wins.

alexandra_1977

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 11:01:49 PM »
Hey, the first post was saying that Vicky ''is not muscular'', but Dewey wrote a story about a muscular woman... That's a litle strange, isn't it?