News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request for story

• 2 Replies

Offline cfw1

Request for story
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:18:33 AM »
I search anyone to post story about a fight I saw, I saw many fights, but one I remember a blond girl battered by an aggressive girl close my home, the blond didn't think make fun of her could be humiliating; I have tried to drawing aftermath with the blond girl on the left of course after a bunch of painful strokes and hair pull on her ;D

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 12:06:46 PM by cfw1 »
When mature slim woman match fat girl is dead

trebochet

Re: Request for story
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »
I appreciate your efforts, but do not quit your day job to become an artist.
You really have not said too much to describe the fight or the women.  From your drawing I assume the blonde who got beat up was much larger than the other girl.
I have only seen one good fight between an Austrian woman and a Russian woman.  The fight was over the Russian woman's husband.  I was going to post an account of the fight and wrote a prelude(the great blonde hype) but since it got little interest I never wrote the story.
I do have a picture of a tall blonde several days after she got beat up by a smaller girl.  She was wearing a lot of makeup and a long sleeve shirt to hid her bruses and scratches, but you can clearly see her black eyes.  Of course, I never say the fight, just the results after.

trebochet

Re: Request for story
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:22:20 AM »
Well the fight occured at the beauty shop and it was quick and decisive. It had been snowing that day with about an inch of snow on the ground so there was no business when a woman entered the shop wearing blue jeans and a brown parka.  She was a big boned red head about 5 ft 9 inches.  She took off the parka and had on a white tee shirt.  She was well tanned and muscular( I later learned that she had been a dancer in the Soviet Union.)  As I had said Ally was a full 6 ft 4inches with pale white skin and wheat colored hair and quite slender but toned as she had been a ski instructor so Ally had a 7 inch reach advantage on the Russian but was giving up about 20 lbs.  As it turned out none of that mattered.

Thinking that the woman was a customer, Ally elbowed the other girls out of the way to get her for herself.  Ally didn't realize her mistake until the woman reached out with her left hand and grabed the front of Ally's shirt, but then it was too late.  Ally had a look of fear in her green eyes as the Russian pulled he forward into the punch that she was  bringing up from her side.  The punch landed on the left side of Ally's mouth with sicking force snapping the blonde's head back and to the side.  Blood started to flow from the tall blonde's mouth and she went limp.  The Russian released Ally's shirt and the tall blonde toppled forward and landed flat on her face.  Ally lay there not moving with blood pouring from her mouth and running across the floor.  Ally was probably not totally knocked out as she was moaning softly, but she was definately finished.  So much for all of Ally's boasting of how she was going to destroy the woman and take her husband She never touched the Russian.