News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:45:55 PM »
The Vanessa / Hayden war is blazing hotter than ever.  This time, the two arch-rivals have agreed to a bikini catfight, where the only way to win is to hogtie your opponent's wrists and ankles, leaving her utterly helpless.

{alt}{alt}

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 12:57:06 AM »
Vanessa can do this!
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 05:04:59 AM »
Personally find Vanessa bit hotter and friendlier than Hayden.  But in fight i going with Hayden.  She got some stunt work in Hero's and figure here and big boxer husband worked out a bit give here edge.  But think it be a close tough match.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 12:05:07 PM »
Gotta go with Hayden. She's a feisty gal and although short in stature she has that compact athletic body type that is really an asset in a physical confrontation.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 05:46:44 PM »
I personally am a fan of both girls and this is one of my favorite rivalries,  but my vote goes to Vanessa!   I think she is tougher, fitter and should win this bout! It could easily go either way but I think, by the end, Hudgens should emerge triumphant and on top!  #VoteForVanessa #HudgensOverHayden

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 11:17:07 AM »
I think this is one of the most equal contest ever possible. In 10 fights they can both win five times each. Though in strictly boxing fight Hayden would have a clear advantage based on her husband's input.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/