News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline EJB

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #1920 on: January 01, 2020, 04:11:33 PM »
Red Head Redemption

{alt}

Tired of the jokes and low grade disrespect that being a "ginger" brought with it, Chastain and Howard had decided to join forces. They stated their desire to represent every gorgeous red headed woman in Hollywood and all over the world. Their promise was to take down brunettes and blondes at every opportunity, especially those who they felt were undeserving.

Brie and Gilpin, buoyed by their Netflix success and training, had decided to make fantasy reality and enter the league as well. After a few easy matches, they were called out by the new duo and readily accepted. They had no problem hyping the match, telling anyone who would listen that their opponents would finish the match with a face full of Betty's boobs and Alison's ass.

As the match began, the teams seemed evenly matched. Howard and Gilpin were a bit bigger and thicker than their teammates, and matched power for power with no advantage gained. Brie and Chastain showed off their smaller, more athletic figures with a faster paced standoff, each landing a few spectacular moves but neither taking charge until a mistake by the redhead saw her trapped in her opponents corner. Betty hooked Jessica's arms from behind, allowing Alison to get a little dirty and attack the older fighter's more sensitive areas.

Chastain yelped as Brie mauled her breasts then switched the attack and went low. Gilpin finally released her hold, but the redhead was already feeling the effects and couldn't disengage the hand that was working over her tender womanhood. She audibly gasped as the brunette snuck a finger under her ring gear and inserted it in the well lubricated snatch of the fading redhead. In a moment of desperation, Chastain grabbed onto Brie and pulled both of them to the floor outside the ring. Gilpin went to break up the catball and put both women back in the ring, keeping her teams advantage, but was pulled from the situation by the referee.

As the zebra has his back turned, a commotion started in the crowd when they saw the other woman.

With the ref busy with Betty, Amy Adams had sprinted down the aisle and grabbed Brie from behind. She quickly posted the brunette, cracking the woman's head open on impact. Adams then secured a body lock and hit a pile driver, leaving the brunette convulsing and incapacitated. Betty broke free of the ref's attention, but the third redhead had already scurried to the back. The blonde grabbed her partner, rolled the brunette in the ring, and quickly tagged herself in. She went to pull Chastain into the ring by the hair, but was blindsided by Howard.

The next few minutes saw the redheads take turns wearing down the big blonde, sapping her energy and leaving her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. With Brie still incapacitated in the corner, the audience began to accept the inevitable. The blonde's clothes were dispensed of by her foes, her now naked body glistening with sweat. Finally, Howard positioned Gilpin on her stomach and sat down on the blonde's back. She secured a loose headlock with her left arm while reaching back with her right and applying a bowling ball hold. Expecting a submission, the crowd murmured as they realized the bigger readhead wasn't going for the submission, but the orgasm. Unable to fight it any longer, the blonde let out a pleasure filled moan as her body betrayed her and then was rolled over for the elementary 3 count.

As the victors stood with their arms raised, the were joined by Adams and another redhead, Isla Fisher.

A tired, but smiling Chastain took the mic.

"We're going to change the celebrity fighting world and there's nothing that any of you can do about it. Next up, the Layover girls are going to get laid out. Upton and Daddario, your time is up."

Offline Anon

Betty Grable vs Jane Russell
« Reply #1921 on: January 03, 2020, 02:04:19 AM »

{alt}

"It just doesn't seem fair," Jane murmured to Betty. The two women sat facing each other, their legs tangled in an inseparable knot. The similarity ended there. While Jane sat firmly on the mat with her back arched, supporting herself with palms on the mat, Betty squirmed helplessly, each position causing her to wince and shift. She lay flat on the mat, supporting herself on her upper back, and lifted her hips entirely, before sighing and flopping down. She pushed on the mat with her hands, trying to drag herself away from Jane. Groaning, Betty even sat up straight and rammed her lower body forward, trying to knock her tormentor loose. No matter what, Jane barely jiggled, gazing at Betty coolly with a hint of amusement on her lips.

"I give my best effort, wipe out my so called rival, for... a pat on the head and another opponent next week." Betty's lip quivered as she attempted to roll over. While she twisted her back far enough point her face and chest to the mat, Jane's legs had her entire lower body trapped. She gasped and collapsed on her back, chest heaving. "But you barely try, and you get a million bucks* and a vacation."

Betty tilted her head back and grimaced, wiggling her shoulders and back in a vain attempt to relieve the pressure. Baring her teeth, she bent her head, shoulders and neck forward, swiping at Jane's puffed out chest with one hand. "Maybe you'll never be worth as much as me!" she snarled, distracting herself from the pain as she went on the offensive. Jane pulled her head back, eyes wide with surprise. She pressed her lips together in a reserved frown as she locked up with Betty, grasping her by the wrist and forearm, but she glared at the blonde with a special fury. "You filthy tramp! I oughtta break your neck when I'm done with your money makers!" Disregarding Jane's words, Betty interrupted and nearly drowned her out with a loud roar.

Though Betty struggled fiercely, arms flexed, she was far worse off than before. Bit by bit, Jane had slid her hands up the blonde's arms, forcing their bodies closer together. While Jane was equally immobile, Betty's knees were twisted to their limit. As the seconds ticked by, Betty's howls of anger became wails of pain, and she began to twitch helplessly in Jane's arms. "Mercy! Jane, please! Eeeeee!" Jane snorted and let Betty fall to the canvas.

While she was off of her feet for some time, Betty Grable and her legs made a full recovery, and she did not collect her insurance payout. However, the match was not without long term consequences. Betty Grable's insurance company had previously considered her a low risk policyholder. Her regular encounters with Jane Russell forced them to recalculate. When it came time for Betty to renew her contract, the insurance company gave her a choice between forgoing further attempts to beat Jane Russell, or absurdly high premiums. Betty chose the latter, effectively paying through the nose for the privilege of being beaten senseless repeatedly.

{alt}

*Editor's note: Betty Grable's legs were insured for one million dollars.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:07:20 AM by Anon »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Betty Grable vs Jane Russell
« Reply #1922 on: January 03, 2020, 08:17:48 AM »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #1923 on: January 04, 2020, 11:51:51 AM »
Anon I do love your stories from the past.
I'm into thin women dominated by larger stronger bigger titted opponent. So I hope in a story of you with lovely skinny Audrey Hepburn easy outmuscled crushed and humiliated by some busty rival.

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #1924 on: January 04, 2020, 06:36:50 PM »
Bindi Irwin opened her email and got an unexpected message from another small, curvy celeb. The message was simply one picture with accompanying text.

{alt}
Plenty of people talk about how great my tits are, not enough talk about my juicy ass. You'll get to see it up close and personal soon.

Ariel Winter loved that Bindi was game to keep fighting her despite the fact that it was one of the few matchups where the Modern Family star was taller than her opponent. She loved the fact that Irwin's own big boobs weren't close to firm enough to compete with hers. Most of all, she loved that the good girl image was just that and there were no depths the Aussie wouldn't sink to.

{alt}

A few days later, the young crocodile girl stared down her familiar opponent as both were alone in the Aussie girl's bedroom.

Clothes hit the floor before a word was spoken. The battle went back and forth for the first several minutes, but Ariel's extra strength and new found fitness began wearing down her chunkier opponent, the Aussie's mouth hanging open as she began breathing heavily. Before she knew what was happening, the American shoved one of her bigger tits in the younger woman's face, making it even more difficult for Bindi to breathe. Seeing her foe begin to falter, Ariel maneuvered herself behind her foe and slapped her legs together in a scissor around the soft center of the shorter girl. With no defense being offered, the American actress slipped one hand around to grope a big, soft breast while her other went between Bindi's legs and began gently pumping.

Moments later, the dominant woman felt her opponent's body shiver with an orgasm that made the extractor of it proud. Rolling the loser over onto her stomach, Winter slapped the flabby ass of her conquest before sticking another finger in and pumping the girl back to excitement. She rolled the Aussie back onto her back, then planted her gorgeous ass on the younger girls face and smiled broadly at the lips and tongue that were worshiping ever inch of her well shaped derriere. Seeing the submissive side of Bindi surface again, Ariel climbed onto the loser's bed and presented her naked body to the other woman with the implicit demand to be serviced. Beaten, and compliant, the younger, smaller woman dutifully began sucking one of the victor's big tits while feverishly fingering her conqueror.

The door creaked open, with a wide-eyed Terri staring at the scene. Before she could utter a word, the American calmly stated, "You can step back out and keep your dignity or come on in and end up just like your weak little girl."

{alt}

The door closed and Ariel went back to enjoying the fruits of her dominance, only slightly disappointed that the Aussie milf backed down from defending her family's honor.

Offline Anon

« Reply #1925 on: January 06, 2020, 10:44:20 AM »
June Wilkinson vs Jane Fonda

June
{alt}

Jane

June Wilkinson took a stumbling step forward. Her red, parted lips glistened as her eyes drifted downwards, past Jane Fonda's fit body, rapidly advancing on her. With great effort, she jerked her head up and lunged, blinking her sagging eyelids to force them open.

Jane's right fist struck June's upper jaw before she noticed it coming. June's head skewed awkwardly on impact, stretching her neck. Her cheeks and lips stretched and distorted grotesquely, as the soft skin slowly reacted to the hard blow. With her eyes crossed, June dropped her guard and slumped forward. A slight twitch from her legs sent her breasts wobbling back and forth in her leotard, as she twirled to crash into the canvas on her side. Surprised to see her opponent go down so quickly, Jane skidded on the canvas, pulling back in mid swing to avoid striking June as she fell.

Now, with her opponent motionless, Jane allowed herself to display a small, triumphant smile. June's breathing had become more relaxed, but as more time passed, Jane stared at her unresponsive foe with her brow furrowing in concern. She knelt down beside June and swatted the woman's cheek lightly, wobbling her head back and forth without any reaction from the unconscious blonde. A few more vigorous slaps failed to rouse June, but did make her slowly roll onto her back, head flopping to point away from Jane.

Suddenly, June's eyes opened wide, and she sucked in a deep, gasping breath. She reached upwards, both arms stiff, and bared her teeth. Shrieking ferociously, June kicked her legs and raised her body, lunging at Jane's face.

Jane uttered a small squeak, just after instinctively punching straight down. Her knuckles crushed June's nose, shot her head back, and sent the back of her skull straight into the mat. June's limbs twitched before spreading across the mat in all directions. Glaring suspiciously, Jane swung a lithe leg over June's body to sit on her chest, squashing the busty blonde flat against the mat. She pouted, fists clenched, clearly expecting June to recover from her stupor.

Offline jdo90

« Reply #1926 on: January 09, 2020, 07:43:17 AM »
Alexandra Daddario vs Taylor Swift Rematch

{alt}

{alt}

Humility is a virtue. It isn't a virtue one easily acquires. Humility comes from hardship, from realizing that you are not the most important person; it comes from losing. Humility is a virtue Alexandra Daddario was taught very recently at the hands of Taylor Swift.

Alex had underestimated her opponent and paid the ultimate price for it. She was beaten, stripped and humiliated in front of her peers, coaches,  A-list celebrities and, worst of all, her fans. Daddario didn't even stay around for the post fight interview, she instead tweeted an apology to everyone she had let down. Taylor wasn't even suppose to last 2 minutes in the ring, which is why everyone was shocked when Taylor choked out the brunette and proceeded to humiliate her in the center of the ring.

Alex stood in front of the mirror in her dressing room, staring herself in the face, "This time it will be different. This time, I'm prepared." Alex nods to herself and makes her way to the ring. Daddario is met with resounding cheers from her loyal fanbase, the raucous clatter adding some pep to her step. Alexandra's firm body is garbed in a dark blue, two-piece bikini that hugs her curvaceous figure.

Standing in the ring is Taylor Swift, the woman that robbed her of her dignity. Miss Swift cruelly smirks at her rival, her patent red lips curling up. "Oh my, what a modest outfit, Alex," Taylor sarcastically sneers, "You know, you sure wear some slutty outfits for someone who was sooo embarrassed to be topless 2 weeks ago." The leggy blonde simpers while strutting around the ring. Her mile-long legs accentuated by her low-cut shorts and her firm bosom protrudes from the black halter top hugging her chest.

Everyone counted Taylor out the last time these celebs fought, but now everyone was eyeing the Princess of Pop as the favorite. The Vegas elite were betting on Taylor, while the fans were praying for Alexandra to receive her redemption. The battle that ensued was one for the ages, filled with a combination of skillful footwork and wild hair pulling and clothes ripping. Both blue-eyed beauties gave it their all until one finally dropped. In the end, after the dust settled, a pair of long legs were splayed in the center of the ring, with another set of long legs straddling the downed beauty's body. "Rise and shine, sweetie," the victrix cooed into her rival's ear, playfully patting her cheeks.

With her head ringing, a weight pressing down on her body, the tall diva blinked up at the lights, her blue eyes widening in fear as the silhouette of her rival comes into focus. "P...please don't..."

"Don't what?" The top woman asks, playfully biting her manicured nail. "What is it you think I'm gonna do?"

"Please, please, pleaseeee. Don't smother me." The beaten woman pleads, squirming uncomfortably. "You could choke me out, just don't do that!"

"Oh, Taylor," Alex smiles and reaches down, grabbing a handful of blonde locks, "choking you out? Where would be the fun in that?"

Taylor twists her body and screams out, "NOOOOMPPPHH!"   But Alex quickly cuts her off, dropping her two, sweat-soaked, nude breasts ontop of Swifts protesting face. Swift had once again stripped Alex of her clothing, only this time she made the mistake of doing it before the match was over. Due to this mistake, Taylor is now forced to endure Daddario's twins.

Taylor kicks and screams as Alex buries the blonde's face into the deep crevice of her bare cleavage. And just when Alex believes Taylor is almost out, she rises up just enough for Swift to suck in some much needed oxygen before plopping her tits right back down on her nose and mouth. Daddario couldn't help but grin as she bore down on Taylor, using the same jugs Swift scratched and clawed in their last fight to put the conniving blonde out was poetic justice.

Alex once again raised off of Taylor, but this time she actually sat up, framing Taylor's face with her thighs. Alex couldn't help but giggle at the sight of the Pop Diva. Her trademark red lipstick was smeared, her mascara was running down her ruddy cheeks and her once immaculate hair is now a frizzy, sweaty, blonde mop.

Alex grins down at Swift, "Remember what you did to me last fight?" Taylor wordlessly gasps, shaking her head in surrender. "I'll tell you what you did," Alex growls, snatching Taylor's head up by the hair and glaring into her watery eyes, "you shoved my face into your sweaty crotch and held me there, forcing me to breathe in your musk! And your shorts didn't provide ANY barrier from your fishy vag! That was sooo disgusting!" Alexandra roars, snagging Taylor's hair in tight.

"Please... don't. I.. I'm sorry." Taylor croaks, her face twisted up in the throes of an all-out ugly cry. Alex jerks Taylor's head, forcing her to yelp, snapping her out of her infantile fit. "Don't worry, I'm not as cruel as you. I would never just hold someone's nose to my crotch and repeatedly pull away just to prolong the humiliation. I'm not you, Taylor. You're so beneath me."

Just when Taylor sighs in relief, Alex lifts up and slowly drops her pelvis down. Taylor frantically shakes her head and shrieks. Her eyes comically buldge out of her head and her body thrashes in dismay as Alexandra Daddario thrusts her exposed pussy against Taylor's mortified, grimacing face.

This time Taylor wanted to take the humiliation a step further and strip Alex of her bottoms as well, rendering her completely nude. Taylor was currently regretting this decision as her face became a humping post for Daddario. Alex, for her part, stayed true to her word. She didn't just hold Taylor's nose to her crotch, occasionally pulling away to prolong the torture. Instead, Alex bore down on Taylor's nose, riding it, gripping it with her vaginal muscles. Alex bounced and gyrated her hips, causing her nude breasts to bounce up and down, drawing attention to the red imprint of Taylor's unwilling lips pressed against them, courtesy of the earlier breast smother. Furthermore, Alex never lifted off Taylor's face, not even once. She rode Taylor until she felt the impending, built up tsunami of endorphins run through her body and flow between her thighs.

When the dust settled, Alexandra Daddario climbed off her slumbering foe and placed a foot on her heaving, white bra-clad breast. The victorious brunette struck a cute muscle pose, grinning down at the sight of Taylor Swifts face. Her blonde hair was disheveled, her red lipstick-smeared lips were parted and her porcelain skin gleamed in a sheen of Daddario's juices and Swift's tears.

Alex, adding a final brush stroke to her artistic masterpiece, picks up Taylor's long legs and folds them up over her body. She slowly licks the palm of her hand and delivers a single, open-palmed smack to Taylor's thong-clad ass, leaving a red imprint on her left cheek that matches the color of her thong. Daddario drops Taylor's legs and exits the ring with her head held high, leaving the Pop Princess in the ring. Taylor Swift is left unconscious, blissfully unaware of Daddario's juices staining her tastebuds, clogging her nostrils and penetrating every pore of her multi-million dollar face.

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #1927 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:42 AM »
Now thats the Tay Tay we've come to know and love!  ;D

Offline jdo90

« Reply #1928 on: January 09, 2020, 09:24:10 PM »
The 2000's: An Erotic Retrospect

The early 2000's were filled with a multitude of raunchy, coming-of-age comedies. These comedies showcased upcoming, young talent whom would become the stars of today. This collection is composed of fights that took place in the early to mid 2000's. And following with the theme of raunchy, coming-of-age comedies, each fight is prefaced by a quote from American Pie.

Paula Garcés vs Michelle Trachtenberg
{alt}
{alt}

"I would like to make an announcement. There is a gorgeous woman masturbating on my bed"

Michelle's mouth trembled and hung open wide. High-pitched squeaks rise up from her throat courtesy of her nimble fingers. The pale brunette was going to town on herself, her fingers drawing concentrated circles over her aroused clit. Her pale cheeks were flushed red and her sensitive nipples were erect and stiff. She could feel an orgasm begin to build up and once again a sudden and intense pain would jolt her back to reality.

"Come on, Michelle, we don't have all night!" Paula growls in her ear, pinching Michelle's exposed nipples and harshly  twisting them. A ear-splitting scream reverberates against the walls of the spacious hotel suite as Paula wrenches the tender nub upward before releasing it.

Michelle pathetically sniffles and goes back to work, rubbing her clit with as much gusto as she could muster. The young brunette had been stripped naked, spanked and was now forced to pleasure herself while Paula Garcés watched with uninhibited glee. Trachtenberg just couldn't take anymore humiliation and she knew Paula wouldn't be satisfied until she satisfied herself.

Michelle knew her body better than anyone and knew exactly how to get herself off. She closed her eyes, ignoring the camera crew capturing this mortifying experience, and inserted her index and middle fingers in her warm pussy. She began fingering herself while simultaneously rubbing her clit with her thumb.

The sensation quickly overwhelmed her, sending her into the throes of a rapturous orgasm. She was so lost in ecstacy, she didn't even realize Paula straddling her face and lowering her tight, bronzed ass down until it was too late and she was engulfed in blackness.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler vs Lacey Chabert
{alt}
{alt}

"Well... you have seen me. Now it is my turn to see you. Strip."

"Wait... what?" Jamie-Lynn cried in disbelief, looking up at Chabert's sneering face. "But... but I didn't even want to see you!" Sigler pathetically whimpered, struggling underneath her opponent.

Jamie wasn't wrong. Chabert involuntarily peeled down the top-half of her trademark low-cut catsuit, unveiling her large, bronzed breasts. Lacey even gave her girls a shake before shoving them against the young Soprano's starlet's resisting face. She didn't seem to mind having her tits out in public. But that wasn't the point. The point was to break the spoiled girl. Sigler was riding high from her famous role as Meadow Soprano and Lacey intended to do bring her down a notch.

Lacey flashes her teeth and bends down, hovering her heaving, bare breasts over Sigler's rosy face, "There's no need to lie. I could tell you wanted to see them, so I gave you a very up-close view. Now, it's only fair you show me yours," Lacey surveys Sigler's curve-hugging two-piece bikini and playfully runs her fingernail along the bikini cups, "but if you're too shy I could always smother you out again." Lacey leans in close and whispers in her opponent's ear. "Just know that if you make me do all the work, I promise you will be sorry. Not only will I strip you, I will violate your skinny little body. You won't be able to walk right once I'm finished with you. Capisce?"

Jamie nods in compliance and Chabert rises up, allowing her opponent to rise up. The Sopranos starlet openly sobs, her bottom lip quivering, as she involuntarily untied her bikini, letting it fall to the canvas. Camera strobes light up the arena, photographing every moment of the young brunette's misfortune.

"Good," Lacey nods, "now the bottoms." Jamie stares wide-eyed at Chabert, mouth agape, "But... you aren't even naked AND you took off your own top! I didn't do anything!" Jamie squeals, but a angry glare from Chabert is all it takes for the young actress to comply. With tears falling down her cheeks and splattering the canvas below, Jamie-Lynn peels down her bikini bottoms, revealing her shaven vagina and firm, bronzed ass.

Even though Jamie had followed Lacey's instructions and stripped herself nude, attempting to shield her exposed body with her arms was a crucial mistake. Lacey didn't want the little brat to hide even an inch of skin. In the end, Jamie-Lynn lay in a quite unladylike position, with her limbs spread-eagle, in the center of the ring, her face practically sparkling from Lacey Chabert's tit sweat.

Lacey Chabert vs Paula Garcés

{alt}

"What? You think I don't know how to get myself off?"

The question was met with an infuriated, bloodcurdling scream. Paula sneered and bore down even harder. The question was rhetorical. She didn't actually expect Lacey to respond, but Paula was happy she did. The sensation of Lacey screaming into her gaping vagina sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body. "What was that, hun? I couldn't quite hear you," Garcés lets down at Chabert's buldging, saucer-like eyes.

Paula couldn't see the rest of Lacey's face because she was currently grinding her pussy across the rest of it. And no matter how much Lacey thrashed and twisted her head, she was unable to unseat her rival. In fact, the more she shook her head, the further her nose and mouth was buried inside the Columbian-American's pussy.

Lacey had never found herself in this predicament before. She didn't realize how great it felt to ride and conquer your struggling prey, nor did she realize that screaming would prove to be a triple whammy --- depriving her of precious oxygen, getting her opponent off and causing Lacey to recieve a mouthful of Paula's vaginal fluids, all at once.

Lacey was becoming lightheaded. Her breathing passages were becoming clogged up by the stick substance of an impending orgasm. But just when she was about to meet the warm embrace of unconsciousness, Lacey felt Paula's thighs shut tight around her ears and a gushing of warm nectar flowing over her face.

Paula rose on shakey, post-coital legs and wrapped her plush bath robe back around her nude body. She leans down until she's face-to-face with her rival. Taking a page from American Pie, Paula growls down at Lacey, "What's my name? Say my name, bitch!"

Lacey is a sobbing mess. Her hair is disheveled and matted over her cum-drenched, rubbed-raw features. She opens her mouth, allowing a stream of juices to pour from her lower lip, and sputters, "P...PPP... PAULA"

Miss Gracés smiled and places her barefoot on Lacey's naked bosom, crushing it under her heel, and poses victoriously as Chabert mewls underneath.

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1929 on: January 10, 2020, 12:38:00 AM »
Priyanka Chopra vs Scarlett Johansson

{alt}{alt}

The blonde let out a sharp gasp of pain, an ugly hand-shaped red mark discoloring the alabaster skin of her chest, courtesy of the chop delivered to that spot just moments before.  Scarlett stumbled back a few steps, grimacing in discomfort.  And before she could recover her wits and go back on the offensive, Priyanka delivered a tomahawk chop blow to her forehead, dropping Johansson to one knee in a momentary daze.

Sensing victory, Chopra stepped back a bit, then drew her right leg back, preparing to deliver a kick to her opponent's face.  But despite the grueling battle they had been waging, the American beauty had more stamina than her adversary had anticipated, and with a growl Scarlett jumps up to her feet and lunges at the Indian, intent on tackling her to the penthouse floor.

But Priyanka has some surprises of her own.  Instantly recovering over her shock even as she falls backward, she manages to bring her right knee up against Johansson's belly, and as they land on the floor, the brunette uses their momentum to flip Scarlett up and over.  The blonde lands with a thud on her back, grunting from the impact.  Both beauties then roll up and get back up, as Scarlett throws a wild haymaker punch at her rival's jaw.

Had she been just an inch or two closer, Johansson's blow would have struck.  Unfortunately for her, it barely grazed the exotic Indian's face, and the momentum caused her to spin around, leaving her off-balance.  Chopra instantly took advantage of this, grasping her opponent's body, dipping her knees, and with a growl lifting the blonde up over her shoulders for a torture rack!  Scarlett howled in agony as her lush body was agonizingly bent, her last dregs of power drained away from the pain.  And Priyanka never looked more magnificent as she held her rival helplessly, rivulets of sweat glistening across her taut russet flesh.

Despite her anguish, Johansson refused to submit, so the exotic Indian released her, letting the blonde slide down her back and crash to the floor in a moaning heap.  Chopra then pounced on Scarlett's back, pinning her body to the floor with her own, while she snaked her right arm across the American's throat for a Rear Naked Choke.  Scarlett's eyes went wide with panic as she gasped and struggled for breath, her face purpling as her hands clutched and tugged in futility at the limb wrapped tight across her windpipe.  Finally she began to tap furiously on her tormentor's arm...but Priyanka ignored it, and kept her stranglehold tightly applied.  Having proven her supremacy by driving the blonde to submit, the Indian was now determined to utterly annihilate Johansson by driving her into unconsciousness.

It didn't take long.  Scarlett's glassy eyes rolled up and her lids fluttered shut as her body when dishrag limp.  Only then did Priyanka release her hold.  Standing up, she planted a foot upon the rear end of her slumbering foe and raised her balled fists high above her head, as the cheers of the spectators washed over her.

Offline Anon

Diana Dors vs Jayne Mansfield
« Reply #1930 on: January 11, 2020, 03:43:47 AM »
Diana
{alt}

Jayne
{alt}
Jayne's boots skidded backwards on the mat. For an instant, she flailed her slender arms and ran in place, eyelids pulled back in fear as she nearly lost her balance. But Jayne quickly gained purchase on the mat and launched herself forward.

Diana had regained her balance faster, and was already airborne.

When Diana's flying feet tapped Jayne's upper chest, the curvy, leaping blonde straightened her legs suddenly, delivering an overpowering blow to Jayne's body. Even though Jayne had built up speed, the collision halted her on the spot, knocking her off her feet, and sending her to the ground before she could even try to break the fall. Her face contorted in surprise as she hit the mat, ass in the air. Jayne's long legs waved as she tumbled backward, to land seated in the corner of the ring. Grasping at the ropes, she groaned, lifting her body from the mat briefly only to collapse with a sigh.

Diana already stood over her. She bent down to grasp Jayne's disheveled blonde hair in both hands, prompting another shriek from the jelly limbed actress. Jayne's hands rose to weakly tug at Diana's wrists, prompting Diana to snarl and use her body as a club to squash Jayne against the post.

As Jayne's hair began to give way, coming out in clumps in her hand, Diana moved in to support her victim with her body, squashing her against the post. Lowering her body and spreading her feet on the mat for balance, Diana hefted the senseless Jayne with a grunt. She held the dazed actress horizontally across her chest, with one arm wrapped around her curvy thigh, and the other encircling her neck.

Jayne gasped and blinked her eyes as Diana began to carry her off. Returning to life, she flailed in every direction at once. Diana grimaced. Jayne's hands slapping at her shoulders and back did not phase the tough actress, but each windmilling swing of Jayne's lower body forced Diana to stagger in a new direction. Jayne's strong legs ran in place for a moment, before the lower leg went limp and the upper leg kicked upwards full force. Jayne hissed, wide eyed, taking rapid breaths as she struggled to twist her upper body free.

Diana gritted her teeth and exhaled. Despite her strength, she had no way to throw her enemy. After a particularly enthusiastic leg swing from Jayne nearly sent her to the canvas, Diana grunted and lunged. Carrying Jayne in her arms, the dominant actress ran directly into the corner post again. Jayne absorbed the impact, crushed against the post by Diana's body, and immediately stiffened. Jayne's lower back had struck the post perfectly, crushing her core muscles and bludgeoning her spine. She wheezed and weakly clutched at Diana's forearms.

Twirling away from the post, Diana faced the center of the ring, with Jayne helpless in her arms. With her cargo now holding still for the moment, Diana grunted, lifting her up to shoulder height. Snarling, the powerfully built blonde shoved Jayne away, before straightening her arms and hurling the stunned woman straight down with all of her might. Jayne's flight was short. Her falling body shook the ring as it smashed into the ground, landing on her already injured lower back. Jayne's face froze in a grimace. Her legs went rigid, her back arched, and her head turned up. Without warning, she collapsed completely. Diana stalked closer. Jayne only stared up at the ceiling, fully conscious, but unable to move aside from the slow rise and fall of her chest. Diana ended her slow, seductive approach a few inches away, and mercifully placed her foot on Jayne's upper chest to begin the count out.The sight of Diana, chin up, chest out, and boot trampling the once mighty Jayne Mansfield, was certainly enough to worry her next batch of opponents. Diana herself was more amused by the sight of Jayne struggling to lift a single trembling hand from the mat.

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #1931 on: January 11, 2020, 06:12:05 PM »
A few select Hollywood friends and power brokers were invited to an unexpected clash. Alexandra Daddario had been challenged to a fight that could only end in tit smother by Betty Gilpin. Nobody knew why, for sure, but it seemed that the blonde didn't like the fact that Daddario got so many younger roles despite being older than Gilpin. They were stunningly different despite being born just a few months apart in different Manhattan neighborhoods. With GLOW a raging success, and several other roles elevating her status in the industry, Betty thought now was the time to strike. She had one other request, that a close friend of Alexandra be there to observe the fight.

And a fight it was, though the slightly shorter blonde packed bigger tits, hips, and ass to the tune of 20 or more pounds of bulk in her curvy frame. The brunette stayed competitive for several minutes, occasionally getting her sexy D cups near the face of her opponent. However, it was all for naught. The wrestling training Gilpin had done for GLOW had transformed her body, increasing her strength and stamina to a level that the thinner woman couldn't hang with. Betty wasted little time once she gained control. She did slip the brunette's top down and maul her gorgeous boobs, but only as a means of wearing her foe down before going for the finish. Wearing her red one piece from the show, Gilpin lowered her shoulder straps and then lowered her full tits onto the face of the barely struggling brunette. Her strength advantage kept Daddario from putting up much of a fight once the smother was applied, and it was only moments later that the blue eyed cutie was unconscious.

A splash of water on the face woke up the loser, and she stood meekly with eyes wide as the woman who defeated her revealed the next part of her plan.

{alt}

Betty iced down her shoulder as she addressed the requested friend of Alexandra's who sat on the couch watching the whole time. "Any time you're ready, bimbo, I'm going to make blonde's the hottest thing in the world again. I don't know if you're still losing baby weight, or if you're just that fat without photoshop, but know that I'm going to destroy those floppy tits and smother your ugly ass face just like I did your slut friend."

Hoping that her challenge would set the stage for a chance to further climb the Hollywood ladder, Betty had to be disappointed with the response. "Honey, even if I wasn't ready to get back into the game, I could take Butterface Betty any day of the week. You rest up from this for a week, and then I'll show you why Kate Upton is the titty queen of Hollywood." With that, Upton turned to the rest of the observers and began chatting and smiling as if nothing had happened, her still fabulous tits nearly flopping out of her dress, while Betty glared with a look of anger and disappointment setting in.

{alt}

Offline Promikämpfe

« Reply #1932 on: January 11, 2020, 08:55:20 PM »
{alt} {alt}

Taylor Swift VS Jennifer Lawrence

It had been a savage match as soon as the bell rang. There was slamming, stomping, pulling and punching as they used the entirety of the ring to their disposal. Just when it seemed the match would be a stalemate, one woman gained the advantage over the other and acted on it immediately. Taylor Swift managed to sneak in from her opponent, whose senses she had managed to distract with a sneaky uppercut to the jaw just moments before. Swift's arms wrapped around Jennifer Lawrence in a crushing reverse bearhug, Her lithe arms locked tight across Lawrence's ample bosom, and began to squeeze the blonde with such pressure that Jen's respectable 34Cs were pressed against her lungs, preventing her from drawing anything past a slight wheeze. Lawrence squirmed in Taylor's grip, trying to free her arms which were locked at the side as she grunted and groaned frustratingly.

"Ah, no getting out of this one until you and your overrated tits submit!" Taylor whispered jovially into her straining rival's ears as she squeezed tight, eliciting a grunt from the blonde's gullet as her own modest 32B bust pressed against the small of Lawrence's back. Swift then slowly descended onto her own back, still maintaining the hug whilst also ensnaring the buxom battler in a body scissors as she wrapped her fearsome legs around Lawrence's waist. The cruel songstress then began to squeeze Lawrence mercilessly with both sets of limbs, switching between her arms and her indomitable thighs and relaxing the other set between, "You're about to learn right now that no one bests me... or escapes from my perfect legs!"

Jen's arms flailed and her nose flared in panic as she gasped pitifully for breath, but found it nigh impossible to draw even a single modicum of air. Every minuscule shadow of Taylor's hamstrings were apparent against her smooth white skin as she continued to squeeze with her powerful thighs. She let out a loud grunt, trying to pry Taylor's thighs apart, but it was a fruitless endeavor.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh!" roared Lawrence as the blonde nevertheless fought hard to free herself. But the singer's thighs felt like steel bands constricting around her ribs as they bore down unrelentingly. Jen mewled and whined as she tried to escape the hold, but once Taylor locked her ankles, there was little one could do against her legs. Soon, J-Law's fighting became struggling... and soon her struggling became sleeping.

Jen's arms soon hit the mat as she went limp, following one final convulsion of her entire body. Swift stood up groggily and planted a foot atop her beaten rival's stomach, crossing her arms triumphantly as the crowd ate her up. She leaned down gracefully, using her pinky to snag the brassiere of her opponent, which had come undone during Lawrence's unladylike struggling. She twirled it on her finger as she left the ring, cementing yet another victory for 2020.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:58:16 AM by Promikämpfe »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1933 on: January 14, 2020, 12:47:12 AM »
Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens

The two beauties stood glaring at one another, their nude bodies, having long since been stripped of their flimsy bikinis, glistened with sweat.  It had been, as always, a grueling contest between the two, pushing both to their limits and beyond.  And now, years in the making, a realization was dawning on them:  they had become too evenly matched.

They had fought one another time and again,each time so evenly matched, one warrior could only hope to eke out a victory.  Now, they simply knew one another's strengths and weaknesses, the flaws to exploit, the moves to counter, far too intimately for either Hayden or Vanessa to gain control over the other.  It was, for all intents and purposes, a perfect stalemate.

Of course, stalemate is unacceptable to either woman.  Each had devoted hours of her life in brutal combat to not simply beat the other, but to dominate her, to shatter her pride.  Hatred is too weak a word to describe the emotion they have for each other.

So if either was going to win tonight, she would have to throw caution to the wind and try something entirely out of the ordinary for her.  It was a great risk, but would be the only way to achieve the reward of victory.

As if on some unheard signal, the two beauties suddenly launched themselves at one another.  But just as they began to lock up, Panettiere suddenly threw a knee-lift to her rival's belly.  Hudgens let out a sharp gasp and doubled over.  But none suspected this was exactly what the brunette wanted.

Ignoring her pain, Vanessa suddenly wrapped her arms around the waist of the startled blonde and hoisted her up, throwing Hayden across her shoulders.  Given how physically spent she was, this was about as high-risk as the brunette could dare; if her body were to suddenly give out and she collapsed to the floor with her opponent atop her, Hudgens was doomed.  But with adrenaline coursing through her veins, she let how a banshee's wail and began to twirl around and around.  Now Hayden was the one wailing, as her senses reeled from the airplane spin.  She had no experience in dealing with this in all of her previous matches with Vanessa, and panic paralyzed the blonde from making any successful attempt to break free.

Suddenly Hudgens released her unwilling passenger, and with a yowl Hayden went crashing to the floor in a dazed heap.  Vanessa attempted to press her advantage, but she was left so dizzy herself by the spinning, she could only stagger around.  With a groan, Panettiere slowly rolled over onto her stomach and pressed her palms to the floor, shutting her eyes as the room still spun around her, and taking a deep breath as she prepared to push up to all fours.  Frantic to not let her adversary recover, Hudgens decided to make the most of her addled condition, and she let herself flop down atop the blonde's back.

Their bodies were both so slick, Vanessa nearly slid off of her foe.  But she managed to remain on top, and she snaked her arms around Panettiere's head, locking on a sleeperhold...or what she hoped was a sleeper, as the brunette had never used one before.  But the goddess of luck held with her, and she indeed apply the hold well enough to inhibit the blood flow to Hayden's brain, quickly sapping her of her last dregs of strength, and soon enough leaving the blonde semi-conscious.

Determining that Hayden was indeed unable to continue, the ombudsman declared the match over and Vanessa rolled off of her and laid on her back, her chest heaving for breath, as she was completely spent.  It wasn't the all-encompassing devastation of her arch-rival she dreams of, but it's still a win, and she will savor it.

And the lesson which both beauties take from this is that they need to expand their arsenal of moves for the next time they meet.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #1934 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:42 PM »
Flashback 1999:  Alyson Hannlgan vs Kristen Miller

By this point, Alyson most assuredly knew she had made a horrible mistake.

When Kristen had challenged her to a penthouse boxing match, the redhead breezily agreed.  True, she had never boxed before, but she knew how to use her fists, and she figured that was all she needed.

She didn't know just how wrong she was.  The difference between knowing how to throw a fist and how to throw a punch is critical, and as Hannlgan swiftly learned, the blonde knows very well how to throw punches...very damaging ones at that.  Meanwhile, Aly flailed at her, most of her blows scoring nothing as her gloves struck Miller's arms; the rope-a-dope sufficiently exhausted Hannlgan without causing Kristen to suffer much damage.

As the redhead sputtered on fumes, her opponent unleashed a torrent of punches, hammering away relentlessly at Hannlgan's belly and head.  There was no ring in this bout, no ropes to seek safety at...the entire room was the ring; and so Alyson staggered and reeled backward, frantic to escape the whirlwind of blows, but finding there was nowhere she could run.  Her arms leaden, she could barely ward off a third of the gloves that smashed into her.  She knew she was doomed.

Worse still was her rival's sneering laughter as she pounded the vaunted redhead like a ragdoll.  Hannlgan seethed, as she knew that in a catfight, she could kick the blonde's ass.  Screw this! she finally thought, and she pulled her gloves off.  With a growl Aly threw herself at Kristen, driving her shoulder into the blonde's belly and wrapping her arms around her waist, intent on bringing her down to the floor where the advantage would go to the enraged redhead.

However, seeing her adversary suddenly abandon pugilism and charge at her. Miller managed to ride out the impact and remained upright, allowing herself to be pushed backward until her back hit the wall.  She gave a small grunt, but she was very happy, knowing she now had the chance to take control.  Moving with viper swiftness, Kristen slammed her elbow down into Alyson's back, even as she drove her right knee up into the redhead's chest.  The dual blows caused Hannlgan to release her hold and stumble backward.

Moments later, Miller's left leg lashed out, the ball of her foot tagging the battered Alyson's chin with a pinpoint superkick.  Hannlgan's body flew backwards violently, and she crashed to the floor, where she lay starfished, glassy-eyed and moaning.

Pulling her own gloves off, Kristen dropped to her knees in a straddle over Alyson's stomach.  The blonde then peeled off her sports bra, freeing her breasts.  "Time for a BKO, I think," she purrs, referring to her B cups, which are more than sufficient for the task.  Pressing her chest down, she buries Hannlgan's face between her 'girls'.  The only resistance which the redhead can offer is a muffled gasp and feeble squirming beneath her tormentor.  Soon enough, she falls still, driven into unconsciousness.

For her trophy, Kristen tugs the beaten girl's satin boxing shorts off, leaving the shattered redhead laying there in her bra and panties.