News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight photo shoot for my husband

• 3 Replies

Offline Blonde Becca

Fight photo shoot for my husband
« on: April 26, 2021, 09:56:03 PM »
Hey everyone!

My anniversary is coming up and wanted to give my husband something special.  I'm going to rent out a ring or cage and wanted to give him a photo set of a staged fight. I'm willing to travel and set everything up. His favorite is watching me vs a big black woman but I'm open to whoever. Im even interested in doing a photo set with a guy to make him a little jealous.

Please email me at specialk9898@yahoo.com so we can discuss possible moves/outcomes and then move on to dates and officially meeting.  For what it's worth I'm 28yo blonde 140lbs and would be doing photos while wearing a bikini.

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
Re: Fight photo shoot for my husband
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 07:11:30 AM »
Where are you from? I could try to get the wife interested. Hope your close.
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline femft

• Now single male
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 03:08:06 PM »
Hello we are in va and would do that and we have done photo shoots just like that if your interested let us know

Offline yajaira

• i hate fake profiles!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 10:03:27 PM »
have facebook or skype?