News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Diane Guerrero vs Jillian Murray

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Diane Guerrero vs Jillian Murray
« on: October 24, 2023, 04:15:00 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Julianne Hough had won one of the toughest fights in the history of celebrity catfighting.  A ladder match that saw Sarah Shahi stop Alexa Vega from winning then destroy Vega.  Saw how much hate existed in this world in so many places… Shahi and vega… Hudgens and Lowndes with Michelle right there with them.  Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson and now she had the ability to make a fight and dictate who fights her.

She had all those choices and knew one right away and then decided all the fights would happen in the same area on the same day.  She was also allowed to spank each before they entered.  As each woman won, they got to watch the next fight and finally the main event of her vs Lea Michelle.

Ten fights total up first would be Diane Guerrero vs Jillian Murray.

There was no malice in this fight, and they walked out together.  Diane understood what happened with Jillian and Eva wasn’t bad.  Eva thought Jillian was a waste of time and ended up beaten down.  Eva had since been retired from this world by Kelly Monaco.

The warehouse was empty other some areas where the women would walk out from and there sat Julianne on the largest chair.  She had some security to stop things and to help people out once the fight was done.  She knew some of these fights could end very badly and some would have people needing medical attention.

Diane looked at the cage then at Jillian “I hope you don’t take me lightly”

“You kind of do.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because then you destroy me.  I was taken lightly by Longoria and beat her.  Then Underwood took me lightly and well I well you know what I did.”

“And I loved every minute of you shutting that loudmouth up…. So, we are here and we’re going to fight.”

“I like you but hey I liked Lacey and I kicked her ass twice... nothing personal.”

“Hold on we all agreed if I want I get to spank the women entering the cage.  So slightly bend over and show me that ass.”  Diane did and got a sexy spank and gave a ooh which got a wink from Julianne.  Then Jillian got hit hard and she turned and stared down Julianne “Go inside.  If I wanted to beat you up today I would have picked you but I wanted a tougher contest.”

Diane and Jillian got in the middle of the cage “I’m here to find out how I measure up to the best and when you beat Lacey”

“Twice I beat Lacey, twice”

“You are the peak of this world then and that is a spot I want.  The top of the peak.”

Jillian got into the cage “Want my spot… Come take it.”

Diane walked in “I plan on it” 

“When the door locks you two can begin.”

The door shut and Diane smiled then Jillian smiled.  “Go for its Diane.  I’m ready when you are”

“Then do something” They were now pressing their bodies tight against each other

“You’re the one who is here for someone else that I beat… and Beat with ease so what are you going to do to show me this ends any differently?”

“You feel it already.  Im here in front of you watching you get less confidence the more you press into me.”

With that Diane was able to push Jillian back.  Jillian was a little shocked then Diane went to take her shirt off.  Jillian went for a take down but got kicked “Fooled you.”

Diane then drove her shoulder into Jillian’s tits and pushed her into the cage and hit two gut punches backed away and hit a slap then grabbed at Jillian’s shirt pulled down and was about to try and rip it open when Jillian hit Diane with the inside part of her left elbow

Jillian hit a downward elbow down on the top of Dianes head that got a back up.  Jillian looked up jumped grabbed the top of the shark cage and kicked Diane with both feet in the chest sending her flying back to the opposite side and down on her ass.

Diane rolled back on the bounce was up and Jillian was on her jumped for a knee between the tits.  Diane moved and pivoted twice to face Jillian.  Jillian turned got hit with a right and hit her own right.

Diane swung for a left hok, Jillian ducked under drove a short left into the stomach and then avoided back fist and got back to the middle.  Some deep breaths from Jillian this woman was showing some skill.  She said that’s what she wanted but not this level.

“You go the skills but Diane I have the experience no one else has with high skilled, great bodied women like you when I…”

“She beat Lacey… Oh gosh Diane did you know that all that bitch has and she wont shut up about it.”

“If you don’t want to fight me then don’t talk to me you blonde dancing whore.”

“I’ll say what I want when I want, and you know why because I fucking can.  I won you lost and will keep losing because you’re a fucking loser.”

“If you aren’t in here then.”  Jillian’s distraction helped Diane hit a shoulder check then press Jillian into the cage with her left shoulder and  throw stomach punches with her right hand.

“You said you won’t take me lightly.  Youre fighting me Jillian… Me and I’m a bigger challenge than that blonde dancer.”

Diane pivoted to get in front and hit a potential knee but once she pivoted Jillian dropped down and dragged Diane down.  “Great tits but all the better to.”  She gave Diane Guerreros tits a hard twist.

“Bitch … Bitch.”  Diane said trying to get away and got lucky and kicked Jillian away.  They got up “What was that.”

“I allowed that bitch to distract me… I disrespected you and I will show you what my respect is and its painful on you.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Diane Guerrero vs Jillian Murray
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 04:17:35 PM »

“Who you calling a …”

“Let us fight.”  Diane said and a split distraction wasn’t taken advantage of by Jillian who intentionally missed a punch.

That got the reaction Jillian actually wanted and she pivoted away.  “Shes going to be lucky to win later… This is the real main event, you are the one I am not sure how it turns out against.”

“Same so its about us.”

Julianne decided to just watch and enjoy this.  This shouldn’t be a blood bath and she knew what Sarah Shahi vs Alexa Vega would be.  They were going to be hard to keep in the cage.  Vanessa Hudgens vs Jessica Lowndes have also never been at each other when they never dug nails in and made the other bleed or tried to break the others bones.  Britney Spears vs Jessica Simpson those two always had wars, rumor was Jessica was the first pop star to stand up and push back on Britney.  So it was only two fights were it was only about who was better and this was one so Julianne did sit back and decide to enjoy this.

They locked up in a test of strength.  Bodies apart right foot forward trying to exert their power over the other.  After 30 seconds Jillian was bending Dianes wrists back and Diane fought back when Jillian was about to lean forward for more Diane brought her chest in.  That was enough for Diane to fight back and take advantage.

Jillian knew she was outgunned and let go that put her down which she was ok with.  On her ass looking up at Diane “You fought Lacey Chabert.”

“You got bett… Wow you have better tits than Lacey.”

Diane was kicking at Jillians hips and thighs but when that got said her eyes went wide with delight and a smile “Really”  Then Jillian kicked at Dianes feet sending her downward “Really so I need to fight you different.”

An excellent flurry where Jillian went for a head scissors. Diane stacked her up and began to lift Jillian.  Jillian let the scissor go and went for another takedown which Diane blocked and powered Jillian up.  Jillian tried to fight then let it happen so she could sneak off the shoulder.

Diane pushed back and slammed Jillian into the cage then turned slightly hit a back elbow to the stomach and faked the other back elbow to the stomach.  Instead she went for a spinning back elbow to the face.  Jillian was more worried about that then elbows to her rock hard stomach so she blocked it

Jillian got her hips behind Dianes and kicked the back of legs hitting a simple trip.  She then dropped a knee on one of Dianes tits.  Diane reached up grabbed her by the hair and flipped Jillian over.  They both got up to their feet, diane knocked down a jab and the opening was quick and the fight wasn’t a grind yet so Jillian spun and hit a spinning back fist that put Diane down.

Diane popped right back up and Jillian jumped in for a knee to the side she was pushing Diane to the cage.  Left knee to ribs and right knee to ribs and then she smiled grabbed the shirt only to eat an elbow above her knee.

“What.”  Jillian felt the charley horse and was surprised at that counter.  After the elbow Diane dropped her shoulder more and turned her hips and hit a uppercut into the oblique that one dug in and Diane was in to tight for a over the top punch to the face but hit a shoulder strike and that backed Jillian up

Grabbed Jillian by the hair and swung her into the cage.  “Lets see what you got anyway.”  Diane w ith that ripped the shirt of Jillian Murray down the front.

Jillian reached grabbed the back of Dianes head and hauled it down into her chest and rubbed it “Get a good look.”  She did that on instinct “Smell it.”  Then Jillian grabbed the back of Dianes shirt pulled it over her head.

Diane dropped down to her knees and all Jillian could think to do was haul the shirt completely off and straight Diane.  So she pulled upwards Dianes arms went up and the shirt came off.  Jillian went for a knee but Diane threw her body forward blocked the knee before it could get momentum for a blow.

Diane got  her feet under her got her legs engaged and wrapped  up Jillians legs.  “What.”  Jillian got scared as Diane Guerrero began to stand up and lifted her up.

Diane turned to throw Jillian down but Jillian grabbed the top of the cage and held on.  Diane fell to a knee going for the spike and lost her grip on Jillians legs.  Jillian felt her legs free swung them up let the cage go and hit a version of the shoot star press on Dianes back.

Jillian planked up then threw her body down on Dianes back again.  “Weren’t expecting that neither was to be honest.”  Jillian got up grabbed Dianes shirt walked over Dianes body feet on the outside of Diane “You have to know who I am… I am more athletic than just about anyone and my body won’t be beaten with ease. Strong and tough and I know when its time to finish.”

Diane was quick and snuck out the back when she got her head between the legs, she stood up lifting Jillian who again grabbed the top of the cage.  “Not this time.”

Diane Criss crossed her feet then spun a 180 and went from a having Jillian on her shoulders to her face in Jillian’s pussy.  Arms went to ribs and Diane was trying to power Jillian down but Jillian knew she was in trouble and kept saying “No No NO.”  Diane clasped her hands got full power and power bombed Jillian down.

Jillian groaned she was in so much pain.  Legs up in the air she couldn’t believe what happened.  Jillian Murray went to the well to many times.  Diane after the power bomb fell back and rested against the cage.

Some deep breaths from Diane “Christ this is hard… Stories don’t… Christ fighting is hard.  That it you done?  You’re done right Jill?”

Feet went down but knees were still up and she was breathing hard but Jillian wasn’t saying anything.  Julianne was off her chair “Finish her god damn it… Finish that infinite ego of hers.”

“No she’s… She hasn’t quit. “Diane looked at Julianne who was livid and slamming her hands on the cage.  “You got power bombed I… Ok bitch.”

Diane rushed at a fallen Jillian Murray got in close leaned in to begin to throw a punch at t he fallen Murray heard “NO!” from Julianne then at that moment Jillian hit Diane with one sick upkick right in the mouth.

That left Diane basically out on her feet.  She was like a zombie when Jillian looked up saw it and knew what she had to do.  She could hear that dancer bitch cursing so another up kick this time to the stomach.  Diane Guerrero fell forward into a head scissors of Jillian Murray who turned both around got into a plank position straighten up getting absolute leg strength and stared directly at Julianne Hough as she squeezed the consciousness from Diane Guerrero.

“And I wont be allowed to touch you after youre done… We will have our day Jillian and I wont give you a moment.”

“Shes better than you.”  Jillian said then felt the tap on her ass so she let go. 

Jillian let go and was on her knees in front of Julianne Hough.  That could not have worked out better to win with your legs then stare right at the woman who has been trashing you.  “Rules are rules.”  Jillian smiled knowing neither she nor Julianne would do anything to the other only watch fights.  She then slid and turned and hugged Diane “You had me…. You had me.”  Jillian whispered

(Upcoming:  Jessica Lowndes vs Vanessa Hudgens; Cheryl Cole vs Jenna Dewan; Ladder Match build up; Kara Killmer vs Nina Dobrev rematch)