News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jackie and Denise, two "Hooter's" girls after work

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Jackie and Denise, two "Hooter's" girls after work
« on: September 12, 2014, 04:12:25 AM »

The two Hooters girls hated each other instantly when they met. Jackie the bar maid is blond, 145 lbs, 5’4”, 36DD, and Denise the waitress is 115 lbs 5’5”, 34D. they argued, threatened, cursed and even was about to go after each other, but was stopped before it could get started. I work security and on Friday night after closing and after the manager left Denise walked over to Jackie’s car screaming, “If you don’t stop stealing my tips I’m going to beat the shit out of you and humiliate you so bad you’ll never come back to work again.” Jackie who was just about to get into her car slammed her car door shut and turned to face Denise. She put her hands on her hips saying, we might as well settle this right now bitch.”  Much to my surprise Denise put her fist up ready to start boxing Jackie, and Denise looked like she really knows how to fight. Jackie ran right at Denise, grabbing her hair. Denise punched Jackie in her face, making Jackie’s nose bleed, but Jackie started wrenching Denise’s head back and forth. Both women were wearing low cut blouses and micro miniskirts and my cock was hard instantly as they started throwing wild, hard punches at each other’s heads and faces. Denise seems faster and got in more punches, but Jackie’s punches were harder and made Denise groan with each punch.

Denise let go of Jackie’s hair and she grabbed her blouse and pulled it off. Jackie’s big sexy push up bra was having trouble containing her huge sexy breasts. Just as the blouse came off Jackie punched Denise hard on her chin, making Denise stumble backwards on her rubbery legs and she almost fell over. Jackie went after Denise and she grabbed her blouse and she ripped it right off of her chest, and Denise’s bra ripped right off of her chest with it. Denise’s big sexy tits were exposed and the small crowd started cheering. Denise got very embarrassed and tries to cover her chest as she started to walk away from Jackie with her face turning redder and redder.

Jackie went right after Denise screaming, “get back here slut, I’m not even finished with you yet.” Denise got into her car and drove away. I’m wondering if she will come back to work.