News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017

• 92 Replies

Offline jerilaw

anyway because we're fans of your work.  Maybe you could package them together at a discounted price to make up for your perceived lack of quality.  As a collector, you never want to be told that you can't find/get/buy something.  I feel my collection is incomplete.   And IMO, your studio is the best out there. 

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2017, 01:15:57 AM »
In my opinion never too much hairpulling in a real catfight...

I'm in complete agreement. I love watching two beauties tear and rip at each other's hair. It's one of the essentials of a good catfight.

It's always a mystery to me when someone posts "I don't like hairpulling" on a catfight forum.
It's like posting "I don't like punching" on a boxing forum. I'm thinking "Then why are you here, dude?!"

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2017, 01:31:31 AM »
Hopefully this is the last Mira vs  Jess...

Why? Both women are drop-dead beautiful, both fight nude, both attack each other fearlessly - with ferocious hairpulling and painful slapping - and the production quality is on par with a Hollywood film.

Considering the crap coming out of most producers today, is that such a bad thing?

if the girls themselves (particularly the extremely  pissed off  loser) demanded another fight. ...I'd be all in.

I'm with you, brother. Sure...I understand wanting diversity among fighters.
But I also love watching these two incredibly sexy, battle-hardened catfighters go at it.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2017, 01:45:23 AM »
In my opinion never too much hairpulling in a real catfight...

I'm in complete agreement. I love watching two beauties tear and rip at each other's hair. It's one of the essentials of a good catfight.

It's always a mystery to me when someone posts "I don't like hairpulling" on a catfight forum.
It's like posting "I don't like punching" on a boxing forum. I'm thinking "Then why are you here, dude?!"

I think the boxing analogy is very shortsighted, since hairpulling does not compose most of the concept of catfight. If you are fan of just hairpulling, i recommend searching such on youtube or something as there are plenty boring amount of hairpulling and slapping in streetfights. I perso,ally think what got suitefights famous and all time fav for a lot of people are 1) hot girls and 2) attacks to private parts in an real-intense match, rather than hairpulling & slapping.

Yes there are different tastes, but theres a difference between a fact & opinion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:51:01 AM by DFD28 »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2017, 07:12:10 AM »
I like the hairpulling the most of suite's vids and body punching of ecnwc, so there are fans of many things.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
Steve is doing what Bob, of ECNWC fame did. He would not release videos if he thought they were no up to his standards.  Bob certainly had a successful model. Steve has adopted it. I think that it is a great idea. However, one thing bothers me. ECNWC had at least one Maggie/Holly fight and Holly/Aubrey #2. These were good from people who were there have attested to. Something happened, and they were shelved. Some people know and are not talking. I wish these videos could be released. Video quality would be not o good, but fight quality would be.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2017, 09:33:05 PM »
Not quite the same, some unreleased ecnwc were good, Bob wasn't making money on any of them, so him not releasing was more personal then business brand related.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »
For any who have been waiting for this match, it is available for purchase now.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/suitefights

Offline Soony

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2017, 03:35:15 PM »
When next fight schedule announce?? Really want to see next fight!!

Hope Jolene debut this time :3

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2017, 11:08:41 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Our next fight will see TILLY MCREESE taking on MILA ROSE. Sponsorships have been resumed and will be accepted through the 10th of August.

Those who haven't already sponsored will still receive MIRA vs JESS 3 and all related content. If you have already sponsored MvJ3, you DO NOT need to do anything.

Please refer to the original post in this thread if you need instructions on how to sponsor.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:23:22 PM by SuiteFights »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2017, 11:15:33 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Our next fight will see TILLY MCREESE taking on MILA ROSE. Sponsorships have been resumed and will be accepted through the 10th of August.

Those who haven't already sponsored will still receive MIRA vs JESS 3 and all related content. If you have already sponsored, you do not need to do anything.

Please refer to the original post in this thread if you need instructions on how to sponsor.

OUTSTANDING!  I think this may be Ms Milas first catfight since her accident last December.  2 AWESOME and evenly matched catfighters.....this will be really good, cannot wait! WELL DONE Stephen.....

Offline Soony

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2017, 12:03:14 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Those who haven't already sponsored will still receive MIRA vs JESS 3 and all related content. If you have already sponsored MvJ3, you DO NOT need to do anything.

Fantastic news!!

I really want to see Mila and Tilly long time ago.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2017, 12:03:37 AM »
WOW WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MATCH UP! :o
I think Tilly will mop the floor with Mila.
EDIT: What I mean by "mop the floor with" I mean dominate. I see Tilly with a clear skill advantage, but Mila is resilient. I'm predicting a lengthy bout.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 12:08:20 AM by jaybee »

Offline DFD28

Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017u
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2017, 08:04:47 AM »
Thanks for the quick announcement.
Hope this one could make up for few disappointments from Mira vs jess 3  ;D

I dont know or care about facesits but nails should perhaps be negotiated before the fight? Seeing Tilly from couple of real catfight clips, she seems to be extra vulnerable or hatesccrotch attacks which Mila is very good at.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »
A wrestler vs a fighter match, skills vs dirty tactics.

what makes tilly a wrestler..?