News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017

• 92 Replies

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2017, 09:46:18 AM »
Her background is a wrestling background Google Tilly it's all there.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2017, 02:57:12 AM »
Que?

Not trying to hijack anything. Not my style so forgive me if i have spoken out of turn. Have no affiliation or loyalty to any one producer

Looking forward to seeing Tilly take on Mila and think it will be good as I think the real Tilly will turn up. In my opinion, her match with Sarah was a bit of a let down when i expected it to be amazing

Let's be clear. Her fight with Sarah sucked.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2017, 03:03:26 AM »
Que?

Not trying to hijack anything. Not my style so forgive me if i have spoken out of turn. Have no affiliation or loyalty to any one producer

Looking forward to seeing Tilly take on Mila and think it will be good as I think the real Tilly will turn up. In my opinion, her match with Sarah was a bit of a let down when i expected it to be amazing

Tilly's ECC fight against Kat was a good one though. You can never be sure, but from what I've seen of Mila, I think Tilly beats her. Interesting match!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:04:10 AM by catfightrules »
Catfight rules!

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2017, 04:40:03 AM »
These types of catfights are not my favorite types of female combat. Sometimes I am satisfied with the purchase other times not so much. This is a time I am more than satisfied.  Brutal fight between 2 sexy determined girls done with top level production. I have never seen a girl target one section of another's back and slap the living shit out of it with such force. The hairpulling/neck cranks were what secured submissions but you better believe that assault on her back is what stole her heart. Nice work to you and the girls. Also big props for making safety first. It was time to end that fight. Bravo

Offline DFD28

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2017, 04:45:37 AM »
I hope thie upcoming fight to be competitive and equally matched but i think Mila might dominate this one, given the catfighting rules of suitefights. In Tilly's fight with Sarah, i think attacks to her private parts made Tilly either scared or just sick, and she just couldnt keep up with Sarah. Anyways, theres no doubt the two are extremely hot!

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2017, 05:19:07 AM »
Has Sarah ever fought Jess?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2017, 05:22:46 AM »
Que?

Sadly, gotta agree with this. Sarah/Tilly was disappointing and kind of what I most dislike in catfights, when it's advertised as "real" but it's obvious both the girls are going at about 50% intensity. Bummed me out because I think Tilly is sexy as hell and I loved her catfight against Mira (only other match I'd seen of her at that time) and Sarah has some of my all-time favorite catfights in the past... Then I saw Tilly/Molly from ECC and that catfight was outstanding! Intense and real. Totally restored my faith in Tilly that she'll give a great effort against Mila.

Way excited for Mila/Tilly. Two sexy and feisty girls that could give us a classic. Maybe thread title should be updated to let others know this match is happening? Or maybe a new post is going up so we can exclusively talk about that fight in a different thread?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2017, 06:13:08 AM »
Are the rules the same for Tilly/Mila as they were for Mira/Jess match?

Everything except for slaps to the face.

Offline modernepic

« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2017, 02:20:31 PM »
Including the face sitting? That's awesome. Great to see Mila soften her stance on that one :)

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
My catfight video purchases these days are predicated on the producer rather than the ladies involved. If Sarah fights for Suite fights, great. I will buy it without hesitation. WBI..maybe. The producer makes the difference.If she fought for Phat Pharrahs I would probably be in, also. Cat's Review, yes. Bitchfight UK, yes. ECC, probably. Anywhere else, I don't think so. If I have left any deserving company out, remind me. I am sure someone will. lol

Offline crazymans

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2017, 04:06:21 AM »
Why the suitefight production neglect the lesbian actions in its fights? these beautiful models should kiss each other and lick the bodies after the match

Offline crazymans

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2017, 04:09:28 AM »
Are the rules the same for Tilly/Mila as they were for Mira/Jess match?

Everything except for slaps to the face.
Please add kisses and lesbian actions to your matches. these beautiful bodies should experience kisses in addition to slaps!

Offline DFD28

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2017, 08:19:18 AM »
Why the suitefight production neglect the lesbian actions in its fights? these beautiful models should kiss each other and lick the bodies after the match

Why dont you go ask Mcdonald's to add sushi to their menu too? Also change ur name from crazymans to retardedmans  :D

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2017, 12:41:46 PM »
My catfight video purchases these days are predicated on the producer rather than the ladies involved. If Sarah fights for Suite fights, great. I will buy it without hesitation. WBI..maybe. The producer makes the difference.If she fought for Phat Pharrahs I would probably be in, also. Cat's Review, yes. Bitchfight UK, yes. ECC, probably. Anywhere else, I don't think so. If I have left any deserving company out, remind me. I am sure someone will. lol

I would add a maybe/ probably to Sarah's content if it was listed as a real right not the semi-competitive stuff

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2017, 04:52:33 AM »
I just realized something. .. The thread says sponsorship for Mila vs Tilly will be excepted through August 10th but doesn't say when the actual fight will occur. When will the fight be taking place?