News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Standing or kneeling??

• 37 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Standing or kneeling??
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:28:52 PM »
Do you guys prefer your ladies to start fighting standing up (as we do) or do you prefer them to start from a kneeling position (particularly the taller the ladies) so that you get more ground action??

Also do you prefer real or fake catfights, such as the ones we produce??
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:31:14 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Standing or kneeling??
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 03:35:42 AM »
I like things from a standing position, it just seems more sexy and you get to see their feet in action as they vie for position.
 ;D

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 04:51:16 AM »
Standing and real. And thanks for your excellent videos.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 04:52:07 AM »
Real or fake: The only catfights I purchase are real catfights. I do not purchase fake catfights. I'll occasionally purchase a sex fight, but this is increasingly rare.

Standing or kneeling: I have a preference for ground action in a catfight, as the most intense and gritty (and, consequently, sexiest) parts of the fight often occurs there. Having said that, I like the women to start from a standing position. This way, the fight begins more naturally, and, in the best cases, can contribute the energy and momentum that leads to exciting ground action.

Offline bbwcatfightluvr

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »
standing

Offline Kittimeow

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 05:55:24 PM »
prefer standing and real.  We have purchased a couple of your downloads recently, a little short but Love em!!!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 08:30:10 PM »
prefer standing and real.  We have purchased a couple of your downloads recently, a little short but Love em!!!

Glad you approve. Unfortunately real catfights can either be quite short or very long depending on the ladies involved.

It looks like standing gets the nod. :)

Would you fans say that crotch grabbing is an essential part of catfighting?? :o

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 06:44:04 AM »
 100%  Real ...  I like both standing and kneeling, starting by knees does cut down on the risk of injury
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 03:27:29 AM »
Do you guys prefer your ladies to start fighting standing up (as we do) or do you prefer them to start from a kneeling position (particularly the taller the ladies) so that you get more ground action??

Also do you prefer real or fake catfights, such as the ones we produce??

I prefer the fights to start standing and whatever happens just happens during the natural course of the fight. I prefer real fights I never purchased a fake fight and I never will.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 03:28:26 AM »

Glad you approve. Unfortunately real catfights can either be quite short or very long depending on the ladies involved.

It looks like standing gets the nod. :)

Would you fans say that crotch grabbing is an essential part of catfighting?? :o

I absolutely hate crotch grabbing especially the wedgies. It shortens the catfights when they use each others thongs as a weapon.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 04:07:23 AM »
Standing definitely and I think mats instead of a ring would help.  Would also free up sight-lines to watch the fight.   I would love to see crotch grabbing used and wedgies to continue but The above poster is right that it can shorten the fight.  Maybe a fight specifically with that encouraged so they are prepared and that people that like it can watch and others didn't have to?

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 12:21:16 PM »
Yeah mats instead of the ring would be cool.
I love wedgies, crotch grabbing, tits slapping, nipple pinching too. Punching to the body and your catfights would be perfect.
Anyway catzreview is the best producer at moment for me beside of ecnwc, but they release only 1 fight a year :)

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 05:42:55 AM »
Would you fans say that crotch grabbing is an essential part of catfighting?
Thong-pulling: Though I like when thong-pulling leads to the occasional snapped thong, thong-pulling usually only contributes to the premature end of a match.

Crotch-grabbing: This abounds aplenty in sex fight matches, but is rarer in real catfight productions. It is among my favorite types of attacks - a crotch attack often becomes an endurance contest, particularly when the women are simultaneously attacking each others crotches.

I can't recall a CR production featuring a crotch attack, but I assumed this was b/c it was not among the CR permissible attack repertoire. Given the ferocity of many CR fighters, and their willingness to use other techniques (such as breast attacks), I'd love to see CR include it.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 12:06:09 AM »
Standing or kneeling are both ok with me.

Crotch attacks in a catfight are like tickling in a wrestling match, it becomes a question of who is better able to put up with that particular tactic, rather than who is the better fighter/wrestler.
If you want to film women sexually molesting each other, rather than fighting, then fair enough, there is a market for that kind of stuff, I guess, but it isn't what I want to see.

Wedgies can be ok, when used as leverage or to distract and/or humiliate the opponent. But if a lady loses a fight simply because her knickers are made of a stronger fabric than her opponent's, which is what happened to Monica on at least one occasion, then that, to me, is a disappointing way for a catfight to end.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 08:21:57 AM »
standing and real. more breast attacks and ripping of thongs would b good too. 
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.