News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Standing or kneeling??

• 37 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Standing or kneeling??
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 11:01:24 PM »
Standing or kneeling are both ok with me.

Crotch attacks in a catfight are like tickling in a wrestling match, it becomes a question of who is better able to put up with that particular tactic, rather than who is the better fighter/wrestler.
If you want to film women sexually molesting each other, rather than fighting, then fair enough, there is a market for that kind of stuff, I guess, but it isn't what I want to see.

Wedgies can be ok, when used as leverage or to distract and/or humiliate the opponent. But if a lady loses a fight simply because her knickers are made of a stronger fabric than her opponent's, which is what happened to Monica on at least one occasion, then that, to me, is a disappointing way for a catfight to end.

Couldn't agree more. It's good to hear that I have the right tactics for the ladies to use in their fights. I'm not particularly keen on crotch attacks. How many ladies in the street when fighting think of attacking their opponents crotch!

The crotch attack seem to be quite popular with other producers so I thought I would ask the question.
I think you will find what happened to Monica was down to her opponent tactics, which incidentally I do not wish to have repeated.

In rules catfighting certain ladies will always look to bend the rules and gain an advantage. :o
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
standing and real. more breast attacks and ripping of thongs would b good too. 

How do you guys feel about punching? :)
And when I say punching, I mean the real punching that ladies do on a Friday and Saturday night when they're crawling out of the nightclubs in the early hours.

Having said that there is only one type of punching, and that is real sort. :-\

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 04:17:07 PM »
standing and real. more breast attacks and ripping of thongs would b good too. 

And when I say punching, I mean the real punching that ladies do on a Friday and Saturday night when they're crawling out of the nightclubs in the early hours.

Having said that there is only one type of punching, and that is real sort. :-\

Body punching would be fine.
For face punching you wouldnt find many Girls  ;D

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 06:43:01 PM »
If they are comfortable with it then definitely.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 04:59:50 AM »

A fight between two evenly matched women involving hard, solid punching can result in an exhilarating production.

Ex. 1: One of the most exciting videos produced by Fighting Wildcats was a fistfight between Adrianne and Marie, two well-known catfighters. It featured closed-fist punches to the face and body, and the women fought fearlessly with determination. FW calls it "the most requested match to re-release".

Ex. 2: Although it's been over a decade since it was first released, the classic Shannon vs. Jennifer closed-fist battle from VM #7 still appears on social media catfight playlists.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:00:22 AM by angrmgmt »

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 11:04:13 PM »

A fight between two evenly matched women involving hard, solid punching can result in an exhilarating production.

Ex. 1: One of the most exciting videos produced by Fighting Wildcats was a fistfight between Adrianne and Marie, two well-known catfighters. It featured closed-fist punches to the face and body, and the women fought fearlessly with determination. FW calls it "the most requested match to re-release".

Ex. 2: Although it's been over a decade since it was first released, the classic Shannon vs. Jennifer closed-fist battle from VM #7 still appears on social media catfight playlists.

Yes I did check that video out as a few people seemed to be going on about it. 

I declined to comment on it as I do not wish to burst your bubble.

Offline EMW

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2014, 11:41:50 PM »
Standing..

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 07:00:41 AM »
I prefer to face my opponent in a kneeling position. She's more vulnerable to a blow between the legs this way. In a standing position a woman can easily and quickly evade an attack to the vagina.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 08:46:16 PM »
I prefer to face my opponent in a kneeling position. She's more vulnerable to a blow between the legs this way. In a standing position a woman can easily and quickly evade an attack to the vagina.

That's definitely one way to take out your opponent. I would imagine it's quite a short catfight if you do a proper kick. :o

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 05:42:18 AM »
Body punching is ok, as long as they don't lay it on too heavy and forget about the hair-pulling and wrestling, which are the tactics I enjoy most in a catfight.
Women punching each other in the face though, is something I don't like to see. A lot of the time, they can't punch hard enough to really hurt each other. But with heavy handed women you get bruises, cuts, black eyes etc, and injuries like that take the fun and sexiness out of the fight for me.
The rules you have in place at the moment are producing some really good scraps, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?
I wish you would get rid of the ring though, because the ropes sometimes obscure the view and prevent the cameraman from filming from the best angles. Other than that, I don't think you need to change anything.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 04:44:46 PM »
Body punching is ok, as long as they don't lay it on too heavy and forget about the hair-pulling and wrestling, which are the tactics I enjoy most in a catfight.
Women punching each other in the face though, is something I don't like to see. A lot of the time, they can't punch hard enough to really hurt each other. But with heavy handed women you get bruises, cuts, black eyes etc, and injuries like that take the fun and sexiness out of the fight for me.
The rules you have in place at the moment are producing some really good scraps, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?
I wish you would get rid of the ring though, because the ropes sometimes obscure the view and prevent the cameraman from filming from the best angles. Other than that, I don't think you need to change anything.

You forgot to mention bloody noses when ladies are allowed to punch. Like you say, "not very sexy."

As for the ring, it is going. ;)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2014, 05:04:02 AM »

You forgot to mention bloody noses when ladies are allowed to punch. Like you say, "not very sexy."

If it was a full sized boxing or wrestling ring you were using there would be enough room for the cameraman to climb in there with the ladies and film the action from the best possible angles. But having to film from outside the ring cramps the cameraman’s style and sometimes leads to the ropes or corner-posts blocking the view just when we don’t want that to happen.
Over the last two years or so the way you film and present your fights has improved steadily, and you have also brought in some great new ladies. If you can lose the ring and keep all those improvements in place that will be another step forward, imo.
Have you decided yet about the kneeling vs standing starts?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 04:44:05 PM »

If it was a full sized boxing or wrestling ring you were using there would be enough room for the cameraman to climb in there with the ladies and film the action from the best possible angles. But having to film from outside the ring cramps the cameraman’s style and sometimes leads to the ropes or corner-posts blocking the view just when we don’t want that to happen.
Over the last two years or so the way you film and present your fights has improved steadily, and you have also brought in some great new ladies. If you can lose the ring and keep all those improvements in place that will be another step forward, imo.
Have you decided yet about the kneeling vs standing starts?

I just think its better if the ladies start from a standing position. Hopefully the action will go quickly down onto the mats. You will be very pleased to know that the ring has gone and my custom-made mats will be with us very shortly. :)

No more ring.... More an arena.  :o

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »
Definitely standing and definitely real. I will not buy videos of fake catfights. As far as punching goes I do like to see body/belly punches, as for the face I do enjoy some good face slapping, not patty cake stuff but not trying to smack each other senseless either.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »
Definitely standing and definitely real. I will not buy videos of fake catfights. As far as punching goes I do like to see body/belly punches, as for the face I do enjoy some good face slapping, not patty cake stuff but not trying to smack each other senseless either.

There is a lot of patter cake stuff out there which fans seem to really buy into.  ::)

By the way, my new catfighting arena has been used for the very 1st time. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:05:55 PM by CATZREVIEW »