News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Let's talk about freshfite

• 4 Replies

Offline highrain75

Let's talk about freshfite
« on: June 17, 2014, 10:29:15 PM »
I haven’t seen a lot of discussion about freshfite here.

Now these things, of course, are a matter of taste. But almost every single fight I’ve bought from them has been brilliant. The girls fight hard – pulling hair, gut punching, face slapping, roughly wrapped around each other, grunting, groaning, angry and generally trying to win.

The matches with Sammie are always good – particularly against Synestar, Jade and Karma, where the girls are not just evenly matched in size and measurements, they are hot, and they get downright dirty. Even wrapping each other’s hair around the ropes for leverage.

The dress is excellent for the occasion – legs and arms exposed so that you can see muscles tensed up against each other as they huff with exertion of the battle.

Would love to see a synestar/Karma, synestar/mel, Karma/Jade,  Jade/Andi

There’s a bunch of other match ups I’d like to see, but not having my collection in front of me it’s hard to say.

All the matches start with a staredown before they immediately take to the mat and punish each other. It’s serious, real, rough, competitive stuff, often teetering back and forth during the 30mins of action.

It’s also important to note that the customer service is grand. They are paypal friendly, as I have arranged with them. I send them the matches I want, and they bill my paypal account. No fuss, no muss. Often done within a couple of days. East Coast Cats could maybe think about the same paypal-style business model. ( I know, I can’t let it go).

They are quick, professional and friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Please do support them, and they’ll find more hot girls willing to compete and get more of these fine matches out the door.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: Let's talk about freshfite
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:35:49 AM »
I absolutely concur with everything previously said. The guy who runs it knows how to get good product for very reasonable prices, high quality videos, great deals on occasion, and a really fine group of young ladies who put in the work, sweat, and very pleasing results.

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 11:24:23 AM »
I've seen two boxing/mma matches from FF. And I was pleased by their fighting spirit and skill.
Great group of young woman who obviously fight for fun :)
plz

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 02:26:18 AM »

I got Laycee vs Frankie from Freshfite last weekend. It's billed as a rough, face slapping catfight, and it does exactly what it says on the tin.
I've plenty of fights from them over the past couple of years and got plenty others for free, thanks to the special offers and give away promotions they run regularly.
Some of the matches are catfights, like Frankie/Laycee, which is the type of action I personally enjoy the most. Others are skillful, technical grappling contests. All are genuine, no play acting involved, and most of the girls are very attractive.
Definitely a producer I would recommend to fans of the real thing.

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:39:06 PM »
I like most of what I've seen at Freshfite.