News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An Evening at the Bikers Club

• 0 Replies

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« on: December 13, 2023, 11:47:56 AM »

Agraf's note – I preserved this story downloaded from the Internet, from a site named Amazons In Combat, by an anonymous author in January 1998, for two reasons: the reference to the Amazons, a theme I was researching then; and the topic of Female Bikers, that I had used in a story of my own. I added "Bikers" to the original title and revised the punctuation, but left untouched the Physics' inconsistencies in the fight descriptions – such as this: «When he got off her hold they were sitting each on the other’s left leg.» Despite the author starts by calling the story a catfight, he develops more the Mixed Fighting, so I upload the story to this section.

This is a catfight story as told by a friend of mine. It happened at the club room of our biker club situated in the big cellar below Fred’s garage. We often wrestled just for fun, but this evening it was something special.

Amongst the persons present, Valerie was the most striking one: all about her appearance was provocation; she looked really gorgeous with her long black hair, blue eyes and a body - oh, she must have been fathered in a gym-studio – and stood 6'1", 170 pounds. Her appearance indeed, including her behaviour, was anything but lovely. At the club she usually wore blue-jeans, a skull as belt-buckle and a black denim corsage under the worn-out biker jacket with the usual denim vest, embroidered with stickers, the club logo (a crushed skull) on her back, a rusty chain between the shoulders and hundreds of sharp rivets along the seams. A knuckle-duster was fixed to a front pocket. I don’t know whether she had ever used it, but I was told that once upon a time a strange guy grabbed her ass; she slammed him against the wall and beat him up until police appeared to take him to hospital. This may be true or not but I know Valerie was a girl always ready for a good scrap - and she was goddamn strong! Once I saw her lifting the engine of a GS-500 bike with one hand. “Wild Valerie" wasn’t a biker’s bride, she was a biker herself. Her behaviour, walk and speech were just the finish of her aggressive appearance.

The trouble lying in the air was that driving home yesterday Valerie had seen a bike parked in front of a house nearby. The bike was her boyfriend Tom’s, and the house was that of a girl named Alice.

When Tom came into the garage, we heard laughter - he really brought Alice here! Then I saw her for the first time; and there was no reason for her to hide away from Valerie, not with such huge tits, she was looking very sporty, she had a striking face and long brown hair. And she was well fitted for her first evening at the club: A white T-shirt, skin-tight shorts of smooth brown leather and boots laced up to their knees. Above a black leather vest and a Rambo-style ammo-belt around her waist.
“Hello!" Tom said as he entered with Alice in his arm.
“Hello!" Valerie replied, “Ya’re very courageous to bring that slut here!"
Alice slipped out of his arm: “Who do ya call a slut?"
“You, Dolly! I just mean ya!"
Tom stepped between them. he knew Valerie... “Hey, hey, girls, ain’t no reason to become aroused!"
Alice pushed him aside: “No, no, just let her! If your ex wants to let off some steam, she may come!"
Valerie’s eyes flashed; she was just about to start her favorite game - and Alice even challenged her!
“OK!" Tom sat down and looked at them with interest.
Alice grinned. She took off her ammo-belt as if she wanted to throw it away. But then she used it double and threw one end for Valerie, so that one bullet hung in the strap of Val’s corsage. She pulled, the belt ripped the strap to the bottom leaving a long scratch between Valerie’s tits. The corsage fell down and Valerie stood bare-breasted. Angrily she looked at Alice while a drop of blood fell to the floor.
“Now wait, ya slut!" she cried, and went for Alice. She wanted to push her to the floor, but Alice grabbed her jacket and pulled her down with her. So they rolled over the floor, pulling each other’s hair. Then Valerie grabbed Al’s neck; Alice’s T-shirt was torn into pieces. Alice groaned in anger, Valerie laughed in satisfaction: “Ya, see you’re not the only one to do that!"
Like two fighting cats they fell sitting opposite to each other, Alice grabbed Val’s jacked while Valerie went for her breasts. They both screamed in pain. Alice pushed Val’s chin with her head and Valerie let her go. Their breasts were red from the torture.
“Now?" Alice asked, “Are ya fed up now?"
“What?" Valerie replied breathlessly, “Now, when it’s just about to get funny?" Then she threw herself onto Alice and pressed her shoulders to the floor.
They both wrestled with their arms, but Val pressed a knee into her stomach and grinned fiendishly, until Al kicked her aside with her foot. In a 69-position they rolled over and over, groaning in strain. Alice managed to grab Val’s foot and turned it. Val cried in pain and rolled aside. Then she kicked Al’s shoulder so that Alice released her foot. They both got up again.
Alice grinned: “Hey, weren’t you gonna kick that slut’s ass?"
“This is what I’m gonna do!" Valerie shouted. She grabbed Alice over her shoulder and between her legs, lifted her up in the air - it seemed she was just lifting a light broom - and let her fall down.
Then she threw herself onto her stomach and pushed her knee into Alice’s waist. Alice threw up her legs and rolled backward over her head. Now she was sitting on Valerie, slapping her face. But when Valerie went for her unprotected nipples, Alice jumped off her at once; Val’s fingers were the stronger ones. She tried to get up, but before she could, Alice threw herself onto her again with a wild scream. She pushed her head into Valerie’s stomach and went for her leg. Val grabbed Al’s vest around her neck and pulled it together. The same moment she put herself against her back. Alice broke down under her weight. She rolled over and came to lie on Val, but Val kept on holding her vest pressing her carotids, so that Alice’s face went blue. She could still row with her arms and pull Valerie’s hair, but she was already groaning; it was obvious she was going out of air. When she rolled her eyes, Valerie let her go and stood up.
Marcus took care of Alice; she would be out of order for the next minutes.
Tom had watched the fight with interest, now he approached Valerie. She was breathing heavily, her leather jacket curved over her heaving breasts. Then she suddenly gave Tom a swing that sent him to the floor.
Tom needed some seconds to get back to himself and realize what had happened.
Throwing back her hair, Valerie laughed at him: “Oh, is the poor little baby-bumpy running right into my fist! Hope the little Tissy-Tommy didn’t get hurt!" she said ironically while massaging her right fist.
Tom, in his leather vest, jeans and high boots, got up and stood in front of her: “Hey, what do you want?"
“What do I want?" she repeated, “I’ve kicked that slut’s ass and now I’m gonna kick ya out'a your boots!"
Tom was 6'2" and 181 pounds, but her shoulders were at least as wide as his; it promised to be an interesting match. He pulled back his vest and stuck his thumbs into his pockets theatrically. “Ah, that’s it! I should have known.... So if you wanna keep on fighting... come on! I’m the last one to have anything against it!"
They stared at each other for a moment, then locked up in the middle. After a few seconds of testing their muscles they grabbed each other’s jacket. Like two judokas they threw themselves around, until Valerie stumbled over his foot and fell onto her back. Before she could stand up Tom threw himself onto her so heavily she groaned in agony. They rolled over the floor, chopping down the big oil-cans that were used as chairs.
After some wrestling Valerie managed to take him into a strangle hold. When his face blushed, she released the hold which he used to slip out, roll over and get her neck between his legs to push her as hard as he could. She groaned, not just in pain but apparently in excitement. Oh, it was obvious she was enjoying the fight. After some time she also got his neck between her legs and they pressed each other in a competition until his biceps showed out to be a little stronger. He pulled her knees apart until she screamed in pain. Then he tried to get over her, but she was too fast and suddenly sat on him with, and rolled aside to put his stomach in a quiet uncomfortable scissors between her legs. Then she leaned forward for his legs so that all he could see was her athletic ass. Tom reached through her legs, grabbed her belt and vest and pulled her around. Then he took a handful of her black hair. In pain she released the scissors so that he could slip out, get over her, and again they rolled over the floor in a double bear-hug. When they hit a shelf, some empty buckets and oil-cans fell onto them, but none of them cared.
Tom and Valerie had never really tested their strength before; and now it became clear they were nearly equal; so she changed to verbal abuse: “If your prick’s worked just like your muscles last night, Alice must be very frustrated now!" Valerie said, while pressing her elbows against his carotids.
“Ah, ya think so?" he answered while strangling her. “What if Alice’s got me to somethin' more’n ya!"
Then he got his foot between them and kicked her away. The kick was so powerful she was thrown back upsetting one of the tables. While she shook her head they both got up. Valerie approached him but before she could attack him again he heavily slapped her face. She was turned around, her hair flowing. Then he just kicked her ass so that she stumbled forward onto a table.
She looked back to him, her face distorted with rage and hurt, and screwed her eyes: “I’ll re-order your bones!"
She went for him, but he grabbed her by the jacket, threw her around and slammed her back against the wall. Then he seized her chin and lifted her up while holding her left arm with his other hand: “Oh yeah? What now, ya slut?", he said grinning.
A sudden hit of her other fist pushed the grin out of his face. Then he felt a boot in his stomach that sent him to the floor.
“Yeeah!" she cried, and threw herself onto him with a forward dive. Trying to defend, his hand got under her bra. The strap snapped and her huge tits flapped into his face. After some wild wrestling he sat over her, pressed his knee into her stomach, pushing her head down, and asked, “And now? Where’s your strength?"
Valerie suppressed a scream. But he forgot about her hands, so she got her hand to his head, dug her fingers into his ear and slammed him to the floor. “You’re just about'a feel it, ya piece’a shit!" she screamed.
When he got off her hold they were sitting each on the other’s left leg. When Valerie tried to lean forward he fell back. His only chance to overpower her was to get her to lie on her stomach. So they were both lying on their back, their legs wedged like two stuck-together barbecue-forks, trying to turn each other onto his or her stomach by a lever-hold of their legs. After a minute this showed it’s effect when Valerie’s groaning became less aggressive and more passionate, just as did his face.
Tom threw himself up and grabbed her jacket. “Come here!" he shouted, pulling her up, then he threw her to the floor so heavily that rivets of her vest left a row of spots and then pressed a French kiss on her lips. Although they both were extremely aroused, they didn’t stop fighting. After about ten seconds she embraced his waist with her strong legs and got over him. Tom didn’t release her body and they rolled over the floor, Tom holding her naked tits from the back. When she slipped out and got up, Tom, on his knees, embraced her waist and squeezed her muscular ass with both hands. She answered by pulling his head up and pressing his nose between her tits under the jacket. Then Valerie threw herself forward, falling on top of him and still pushing the air out of him.
So it went to and fro for minutes between hard wrestling and passionate petting. When their moves became faster, we knew they both were about to come. Suddenly they undid each other’s jeans,  right in front of our eyes!
“Wanna feel my strength right now?" she asked breathlessly, pushing her knee between his legs and massaging his balls anything but tender, while her tits hung above his eyes, her nipples tipping his nose. But even the passion couldn’t stop their fighting. In former times I would have laughed about such scenes, but this day I saw it with my own eyes. They both wanted to dominate, so they raped each other, shaking in the passion of sex and battle lust! None of us could say whether it was more the fighting or the beginning orgasm, even when she returned his French kiss - which she did long and intensely while holding down his shoulders.
After some minutes it was over; they were lying side by side, two bodies bathed in sweat, in denim and black leather. Tom was all finished, Valerie was either. She glanced over to him and brushed the wet hair out of her face. Although any bone in her body hurt dreadfully, she was grinning in satisfaction. She had won the fight, the fight for her boyfriend!