News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Her First Sexfight

• 0 Replies

Offline R.M. Grey

Her First Sexfight
« on: April 25, 2024, 09:46:42 PM »
Golden rays of light through the windows brought a gentle warmth to the tropical resort. Our room at the resort was a beautiful one, with a balcony that overlooked the sea. The waves crashed against the white sand as the storm approached. The bamboo furniture of the bedroom was the perfect place to relax and listen to the thundering of the ocean. If we were lucky the storm would be loud enough to cover the sounds of pleasure that would soon fill the room.

My wife Shay grew up here on this island, and I had been fortunate enough to marry her a few years ago. She was always open-minded, and a bit mischievous when it came to sex. It may have been too soon but on our first date I told her about my love for watching women sexfight. She never made a fuss over the topic, and in fact was willing to try it if the right situation ever presented itself. There had to be stakes and real emotions, and a sense of victory or defeat. So an opponent that she had some emotional ties to would be the ideal candidate.

When a fellow vacationer named Jen drank too much and kissed me on the dance floor Shay was less than pleased. She was jealous and told me that she could easily beat her. "So go ahead and challenge her" I teased. Shay thought about it for a few seconds before she decided to call the bluff. "I'll bet a night with you that I can beat her," Shay's wicked smirk told me that she knew I wanted it. Now they stood face to face, staring each other down with their eyes.

"You do this often," Jen asked as she slipped out of her floral jumpsuit "Challenging women to sexfights?"
"First time." Shay was confident as she undressed.
"Don't look so smug," Jen gestured to me "You know he wants me right?"
"Not as bad as he wants to see you beaten," Shay smiled as she removed her bra.
"I'm the one he'll be fucking tonight, not you," Jen said with a grin.
Shay stepped forward, naked. "We'll see about that."

The two women circled each other, their hands outstretched. Jen was the first to make a move, and she grabbed a hold of Shay's left wrist. Shay quickly wrapped her fingers around Jen's wrist, and the battle for dominance had begun.

Jen struggled as Shay's heavier body pushed against her. Shay grinned and tightened her grip. Jen gasped, and tried to free her arm. She could feel Shay's breasts pressing against hers, Jen slammed her larger breasts against Shay's. Her opponent didn't flinch, and Shay squeezed her wrist.

As Shay pushed Jen's arm back the woman stumbled, falling back onto the bed. Shay's naked body fell on top of hers. Jen grunted as her back hit the mattress. She was now on her back with her naked opponent straddling her, the soft breasts of Shay pressed against hers. The weight of Shay's body kept Jen pinned.

"Let go of me," Jen gasped.
"No," Shay said. She leaned over Jen's neck and began sucking at the skin.
"Mmmm" Jen groaned as she felt her neck being sucked. Shay's lips were so soft, and she was sucking gently.
"How does that feel," Shay asked as she continued.
"I don't feel anything," Jen lied.

Shay sucked harder, and the moan that escaped from Jen's mouth was all the confirmation that Shay needed. Shay continued to suck her opponents neck as she fought to keep the woman's arms pinned.

"Stop!" Jen said.

Shay released her grip on Jen's wrist. With both arms free, Jen brought them around her opponent. With her arms around Shay's waist, and then pulled the woman's pussy into her own.

"What are you doing?" Shay moaned.
"I'm making you cum," Jen said as she ground her clit against Shay's.
"Really?" Shay was grinding her hips in return.

The two women pressed on, their pussies sliding together. Their clits stimulated. Shay felt Jen's hard nipples sliding across her breasts. Shay sat up, still straddling her opponent, her hands now resting on Jen's waist. She gave a brief smile as she continued to grind her hips, her weight now behind her movements.

"Fuck," Jen grunted as Shay's hips sped up.
"You're not winning," Shay said, a wide grin on her face.
"We'll see about that," Jen said as she sat up and grabbed ahold of Shay's wrists.

Jen pulled down pushing her clit against Shay's, rubbing harder. Shay was unable to escape the grip, and the pleasure was rising. She was fighting the urge to moan. Jen grinned and increased the pace. Her pussy was wet and sliding smoothly over Shay's.

Shay's breath quickened, and she could feel the orgasm rising. Jen was going to make her cum, and she knew it.

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Shay gasped as she came, her pussy squirting against Jen's.
"Ha!" Jen laughed.

Shay didn't want to give up, so she pushed Jen down onto the bed. The two rolled across the bed, their bodies sliding together. They stopped with Shay on top again. Shay grunted as Jen wrapped her legs around her waist, and then the two were rolling across the bed again. They stopped, Jen on top pressing her body down. She pressed her breasts against Shay's, and their pussies ground together. Jen was in control, and Shay's legs were useless.

"How does that feel," Jen taunted as she ground her hips.

Shay's eyes were closed and she was fighting to regain her senses. Jen had a tight grip on her wrists, and the woman's weight was crushing her. Shay's clit was on fire, and she knew another orgasm was building. She focused her efforts, and then Shay managed to roll over. Now on top, her hips thrust into Jen's.

"BITCH!" Jen grunted as the pleasure washed over her.

Shay's hands were free, and she used them to grasp Jen's ankles. Jen's legs were now forced apart, and her pussy was exposed.

"NO!" Jen said as Shay's tongue found her clit.

Shay licked softly, and Jen's legs trembled. The orgasm was building inside her, and Shay was not letting up. Shay was licking softly, teasing her opponent. Jen's thighs quivered, and she tried to fight the pleasure. Shay's tongue brushed across her clit.

"FUCK!" Jen moaned as she came. Her pussy gushed as the orgasm took hold, her legs trembling.

Shay mounted her opponent again, pussy pressed against pussy. Shay began grinding her hips, and Jen's eyes rolled back. Shay was in control again.

"Please, no more," Jen pleaded.
"I'm not finished with you yet," Shay said with a grin.

She rubbed harder and faster. Jen was gasping, her body writhing. Her clit was on fire, and the next orgasm was quickly approaching. She could feel her breasts heaving, and then it was too much.

"AHHHHH," Jen screamed as the orgasm struck. Her whole body quivered, her hands clawing at the sheets.
"Please," Jen begged, her body quivering.
Shay grinned. "Are you going to stay away from my husband?"
"YES," Jen gasped.
"Get the fuck out then," Shay said.

Jen hurried to gather her clothes, and then left the room. I turned to look at my wife, she was still naked and looking triumphant.

"Come here," she said.

I approached the bed and my wife took a hold of my cock. I could still feel the wetness of her pussy on my shaft, and my cock twitched.

"Are you going to make me beg?" she asked.

I walked over to the bed, and she smiled.

"You see what happens when you try to fuck someone else?" she asked.

I nodded, and my cock got harder. She smiled and lay back. I positioned myself above her, and slid my cock into her pussy. She moaned as I began thrusting. I looked into her eyes, and she was grinning.

"You like when I defend you don't you?" she asked.
"Yes," I admitted.
"And you like it when I win?"
"Yes," I replied.
She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper. "Then you better make this good," she teased.