News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gundam Seed Sexfight Part #3: Bites Only

• 3 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Gundam Seed Sexfight Part #3: Bites Only
« on: April 15, 2016, 11:19:40 AM »
a fun but challenging fight to write; a sequel to the other gundam fights I did recently (not required reading; just a blond vs brunette fight), but presented with very few descriptors apart from one: the women can only attack by biting. was interesting to see how I could incorporate that

After their last showdown, Murrue was left unconscious and covered in blood, sweat and cum. There was a number of responses to it from various parties. Talia had no issue with bragging to her comrades in private, and Murrue was furious with the results. She sent various private messages calling Talia out, insisting it was a lucky win, a dirty trick due to some cheap moves, on an off day, and anything else she could think of without admitting proper defeat and slinging as many insults and dirty words at her as she could. Eventually, Talia got angry and confident enough to accept, returning fire with her own threats and challenges.

They agreed at last on one solid rule: there would be no punching, kicking, or slapping involved. The only way they could attack each other in this showdown was by biting. Their only weapon would be their teeth. They could grab and squeeze anything they wanted in the process, however.

By now, though, the base's commanders had instituted a lockdown on the gym after hours. They wouldn't be able to use their usual cage and ring to fight in, so Murrue pulled some strings to get them one of the lab rooms. It was larger than the ring, but empty, featureless, and stark white on all sides. There was a cleanup crew there every morning to clean up after any experiments performed in there, from Gundam parts to lab animals, so there wouldn't be so many questions about a little bloodshed.

The two arrived in nightgowns to avoid attention, but as Murrue locked the door to the plain room behind them, Talia stripped hers off to reveal the sexy lingerie, a solid black thong one piece. Murrue turned and sneered in disgust at her sexy figure, shown off in the tight and revealing outfit. Despite her reaction, Murrue threw aside her own robe, showing a matching outfit but in pink this time.

“What’s the matter? Did I ruin your white one too badly last time?”
Talia grinned.

"No, actually. I got this one for you!"
Murrue snapped back at her, reaching back and untying the top of her lingerie. She tugged it off, exposing her healed up breasts and throwing the top so that it smacked into Talia's chest.
"I don't need anything to protect me from you!"
Talia growled, kicking the pink top away and stripping off her own black lingerie.

"You little bitch! You asked to wear this slutty shit just so you could throw it in my face!? Well I'm not afraid of you either!"
Talia was already steaming mad herself, so she threw her lingerie back at Murrue. The brown-haired wrestler caught it with the crotch of the outfit going right into her face, throwing it aside and spitting in disgust as she kicked her remaining panties at the blonde.

They were both left naked and alone in the pristinely white room. Their lips curled up in disgust and hatred, baring their teeth that would become their only weapons in this fight.
"I'm going to tear you to pieces, you blonde bitch,"
Murrue threatened.

"I'm going to eat you alive first, cxnt,"
Talia replied as the girls moved in, claws raised but cautious of the other woman. They resisted the urge to kick or claw at each other, wanting to hold to their rules and beat the other bitch fair and square. They finally both broke their stalemate and rushed at each other, grabbing for each other's chests. Their arms quickly got tangled together, trying to hold onto each other long enough to get their open mouths past their grasping hands.

Seeing this as another draw, Talia changed tactics by turning her head and biting down on Murrue's fingers. Murrue shrieked and recoiled her hand, leaving an opening for Talia to lunge in and bite into her bouncing breast. The brown-haired girl kept screaming horrifically, retreating and trying to shake her loose, only serving to make her breasts jiggle around even more enticingly. Talia grabbed onto one of her legs, pushing into her to flatten Murrue onto her back and release her just long enough to bite into her nipple, pulling on it like a hungry dog as her wet pussy pushed into Murrue’s.

“AGHHHH! Let go, you fucking monster bitch!”
Murrue screeched, her hands moving to try to stop her but kept stopping short of interfering. She instead turned her head to bite into Talia’s thumb, sticking her teeth into her knuckle bone.

“OWWWW! Fuck, you nasty cxnt!”
Talia howled, pulling back as her screams finally broke her teeth from Murrue’s breast. Blood ran from her areola, but as Talia tried to retreat from her, Murrue grabbed onto the blonde’s foot and bit into her ankle. She was screaming in pain to match her own, kicking and thrashing as she tried to escape her crushing jaws.

Talia grabbed Murrue by the hair, trying to tear her off. Murrue finally gasped for air, spilling drool and a bit of blood over Talia’s foot in the process. Talia threw herself at her, intent on not letting her get another lock on her foot where she couldn’t reach her. Their naked bodies slammed together and flattened their tits against each other. Talia  wrapped her arms around Murrue’s back to hold her in place, but Murrue was quick to do the same, both bear hugging the other until their breasts felt like they might pop. Of course, that wasn’t the purpose of the hold, as both of the captains started suddenly and viciously biting at each others’ faces.

Their lips and teeth slapped and clacked together, resembling a clumsy kiss until Murrue managed to outmaneuver her and bit into Talia's lower lip. Talia let out a high squeal, leaning into her to gnash her own teeth and scrape at Murrue's cheek. Murrue let out her own grunt of pain before jerking her head to one side, stretching out Talia's lip to almost comical proportions.

Talia certainly didn't find it funny as she wailed and shed some tears from the pain in her mouth. The blond pushed back on Murrue's neck and face, trying to force her off of the biting hold on her. It seemed to loosen her grip enough to pop loose, just for Talia to strike like a snake and bite down on Murrue's nose. The brown haired girl let out a startled cry and backed away, both releasing each other as she rubbed her face and the women caught their breath.

"You mouthy cxnt,"
Murrue snapped angrily.
"I'm going to tear you to pieces with nothing but my teeth!"

"You'd choke on my tits just trying,"
Talia defied her.
"I only haven't bitten you into submission because you taste so damn awful! There's no telling where a whore like you has been!"

Murrue growled and charged, arms out to grab at her opponent. She latched onto Talia's hips and bit into the soft flesh of the blonde's breast, shaking her head to tear at it and make the big breast jiggle wildly.

"Fucking cow! Get off!"
Talia screamed at her, pushing and turning sharply so that Murrue fell clumsily to the ground. Talia knelt to follow her down, sitting on Murrue's breasts with her round ass as she pulled up on the brown-haired girls legs. It turned Murrue almost completely upside down, and Talia had Murrue spread out in front of her so temptingly she couldn't help but lean in slowly, her hot breath breezing over Murrue's snatch.

"Nooo! Don't you fucking dare, bitch!"
Murrue shouted, half threat and half plea for mercy.

Talia ignored her and slowly, almost sensually sank her lips and teeth into Murrue's pussy, crushing her labia and any flesh she could get in her mouth like she was eating an apple. Murrue let out a twisted scream as her womanhood was literally devoured by her foe, crushing and mauling her twat as Murrue shook and screamed while she tried to escape.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! Let me go!"
Murrue shrieked, shaking in pain and rage as she tried to pull herself free, but Talia was firmly planted on her chest and she couldn't strike out with her hands or feet. Without many other options available, Murrue part her lips and bit one of Talia's ass cheeks, pinching the soft flesh hard.
Talia's body instinctively jumped up, releasing Murrue from her pin and bite as she screamed in surprise.

"AOWWW! Get off my ass, you shit-eating twat!"
Talia screamed, pulling sharply away from Murrue a few times until her bum popped out of her mouth. A red spot had appeared where she'd chomped onto her rear, some blood and teeth marks visible as lingering signs of Murrue's wrath.

Murrue lunged after the blonde, her pussy throbbing and wet with saliva, blood and her own juices. Her damp groin pressed against Talia's ass, both women wincing from the pain but Murrue grabbing her around her slender waist, forcing her to stand in front of her. Murrue bit viciously at her neck and shoulders like a careless vampire, chewing on her vulnerable opponent as the blonde thrashed and bucked, unable to shake her loose.

"Get off me, you cxnt!"
Talia ordered her, just as Murrue locked her teeth onto part of her ear. She leaned into Talia, forcing her against the white wall of the pristine room. Talia hit with a grunt, her sweat and blood leaving a small spattering of stains on the clean white lab. Murrue went to use her grip on her ear as a handle, pulling her head back to pull on it just to swing her head forward, bashing Talia's head into the wall repeatedly with nothing but her teeth to hold onto her with.

"Uhn! Uhn!! UHN!!" Talia grunted wordlessly, her head rattled by the thumping against the wall. She managed to twist to one side, turning herself around at the cost of getting a cut along her upper ear. She ignored the sting of the injury now that she was back face to face with Murrue, leaning in and burying her face in the brown-haired girl's neck and biting down like a lioness.

Murrue screamed out in pain as her teeth ground against her neck, but so long as her mouth was open she bit down on Talia's shoulder muscle as well. Both girls screamed and drooled over each other, crushing and tearing at anything they get a grip on. When Murrue's mouth released long enough to rear back for another bite, Talia suddenly pulled back a bit and dropped to her knees. She grabbed Murrue's wrists, holding them by her side as she bit into one of the brown-haired girl's nipples, pulling down on it as if she intended to rip it off her chest.

"YOWWW! MY TIT!" Murrue shrieked, her bouncy breast stretched downward by Talia's tearing teeth.
"Get off! Get the fuck off me!"

Talia only growled back, perhaps trying to say something but her mouth too full of Murrue's massive breast to say so. Instead she just twisted her head, tweaking the areola and nipple around in her pinching teeth on top of the rest of her tit torture.

Murrue wailed as tears came down her face from the agony, unable to reach anything on Talia proper from her angle. She instead resorted to leaning down and biting down on a clump of her sweaty hair, pulling up on it like a set of makeshift reigns. They both tore at the handles in their mouth until Talia was torn away from her chest, diving aside and spitting out the hair as she let Talia fall onto the floor.

Murrue fought the urge to kick and stomp at her, instead squatting down to sit on Talia's back. Her wet crotch pressed into her lower back while Murrue grabbed one of Talia's wrists, pulling back back and biting into her fingers. Talia began to scream, but it only got louder and higher when Murrue let go of her hand. It left only her grinding teeth locked onto her fingers, and all the pressure of Talia's arm pulling away only adding to the force of Murrue's jaws.

"Stop! STOP! You're fucking eating me, you dick-eating psycho!"
Talia raved at her, unable to see but feeling as Murrue's teeth scraped around her fingernails, making her fingers bleed as it ran a trickle of crimson down her arm.

Murrue just grabbed her other arm as well, pulling them both back as if for a wrestling hold.
"You fucking deserve every scream, you whore!"
Murrue snarled, blood and saliva running down her sneering lips.
"I'm going to eat you like a slut sandwich!"

Instead she opened her mouth again and stuffed as much of Talia's hands into her mouth as she could, biting on both of her fingers and hands as hard and as fast as she could. Talia shrieked loudly in agony, the noise contained within the soundproof lab as she went kicking and flopping like a fish out of water.

"I want the main course now,"
Murrue hissed at her as she let go of her hands. Talia's instinctively squeezed her hands together to relieve the pain and bleeding, letting Murrue twist around to face her legs.
"It's time for some payback for what you did to my poor pussy!"

"Your slutty hole deserved it!"
Talia barked back angrily.

"Oh, I'm going to turn your pussy into a battlefield for that one," Murrue threatened, forcing Talia's ass cheeks and legs apart so that she could lean down and bite into Talia's pussy lips, pinching them together harshly in her mouth.

Talia let out a high, shrill sob of pain as her womanhood was devoured, the sweaty and bloody blonde freezing with agony for the moment. She suddenly managed to get her weight onto her knees and push off to one side. Murrue went tumbling to one side, her blonde opponent holding her pussy tenderly with one hand for a moment before she rose to all fours. Murrue got to her knees just as Talia crawled after her, tackling her at full force like a hungry she-wolf.

The women skidded to the floor, Murrue ending up on her back but leaning up quickly to snap her teeth down on Talia's lower lip. The blonde let out a startled squeal as her rival pinched her teeth around part of her mouth, but rather than try to pull away, she'd lean in and bite into the other end of Murrue's lower lip. Murrue gave a noise between a shriek and a snarl as both twisted and pulled their heads, trying to tear at the other while trying to free their own mouths. Their simultaneous pulling made Murrue's teeth rip a bloody tear down the middle of Talia's lip, getting a high-pitched noise of furious agony out of her.

Talia was quick to pay her back, getting a meaty piece of her mouth before biting down hard, the soft skin easily penetrated and spilling blood over her tongue. The women snarled and bit like dogs at each others' faces, trying to worsen the other's wound while their teeth and tongue tried to protect their own.

Blood ran down between them in drooling paths, making them gag on it as it splattering over their breasts that ballooned up against each other. Their eyes watered with the pain, but still pressed on as if looking to chew their way right through one another's faces. Talia managed to feign opening her teeth, only to snap them shut whe Murrue's tongue tried to sneak in. The brown-haired girl yelped and retracted it, just for Talia to snap at her nose. Murrue lunged back and barely avoided her bite, landing on her back before Talia leapt on her once more.

Both women tumbled across the white floor, leaving stains and smears across the clean surface as they both went for their prey. The women soon wound up with their faces pressed between each others' thighs. They both flexed their legs against the others' ears to try to keep them at bay, but they would each use their hands to counter the same effect. Talia stabbed her nails into Murrue's thighs, wrenching them apart to leave her legs wide open. Murrue grabbed her ankles and pulled like Talia's legs were a wishbone.

"I'm going to murder that pussy,"
Talia panted, sweaty and weary and hurting from the fight so far.

"I'm going to rip off your clit and swallow it like candy!"
Murrue shot back, spitting into Talia's tender snatch and getting a startled gasp to confirm that she’d hit her mark.

It was the first shot fired before they entered their dueling 69, the position usually reserved for intimate or experimental lovers. Instead, the women buried their faces into each others' pussies, biting and tearing at anything they could reach.

Talia shoved her lips and tongue into Murrue's folds, trying to entice them into opening up so that she could hungrily bite down on Murrue's tender clitoris. Murrue soaked Talia's pussy with her drooling, bloody saliva, softening up her flesh so that she could bite into her vaginal walls and lips, sucking on them to scratch with her teeth. It left more nasty scrapes along her insides, and before long both were tasting a mix of their own blood with their enemy's.

Talia pinched the tips of her teeth down on Murrue's clitoris, pulling and shaking her head like a rabid dog with a toy.

"I'll tear your fucking pussy out, you stupid cxnt!"
Talia threatened through her grit teeth, twisting and pulling on the sensitive bud of flesh and nerves.

It had Murrue in tears with agony, but she was dishing out as bad as she got. Her spit and Talia's pussy juices flooded the blonde's womanhood, tenderizing her flesh for Murrue to chomp on her vaginal walls.

"I'm going to bleed that pussy out!"
Murrue hissed back at her as best she could without choking on Talia's pussy. She grabbed and clawed at Talia's thighs to maul wildly inside of her as deep as her mouth could reach. Her tongue slapped and shoved against the blonde's clit, forcing her body to grow aroused and sensitive despite the sheer damage she was causing to their groins.

An onlooker could have mistaken their duel for a passionate lovemaking session, but each of their faces was spattered in blood and bites. The sweat and pussy running over their numerous bite wounds were making them sting unbearably, both girls sobbing and gasping for air as much as they were growling and threatening each other.

"I'll rip it off, I swear,"
Murrue threatened, pulling hard on one of Talia's pussy lips while tears ran down her face.
"I will tear your fucking entire pussy open if you don't give up right now, bitch!"

Talia pulled her face out from Murrue's snatch, her her features and hair still sticky with her juices.

"Fuck you, cow!"
She shouted up at her furiously, but instead of going back into her pussy she grabbed one of Murrue's feet, pulling it down to her. She crunched her teeth down on Murrue's heel, getting a fresh new pitch of painful screaming out of the brown-haired girl. She twitched and Talia used it to pull on and tear her pussy out of Murrue's mouth with a miserable groan of her own. Murrue spit and sputtered for fresh air as well as spitting out the occasional pubic hair.

Talia set her plan into action as she grabbed Murrue's legs, pulling her back towards her as she shoved her pussy against hers. The two women scissored together, their soaked vaginas connecting with a wet, spongy sound. Murrue gave a shocked gasp as they linked legs and womanhood, shaking her head and pushing back at Talia as the mixed lust and agony flooded through her body.

"Get off!! Get out of me, you stinking dyke!"
Murrue demanded, but she was overwhelmed by the aggressively sexual move from the blonde and couldn't react quickly enough. Talia grabbed her by the hair, but rather than pull her into another mauling kiss, she bent Murrue's head backward with a yank of her brown hair.

"I'll show you who's the toughest bitch, you shit-eating excuse of a captain!"
Talia hissed through her grinding and blood-stained teeth. She leaned in and bite down on Murrue's neck muscles, crushing the sensitive cluster of nerves as every one of Murrue's instincts went into panic mode. She pushed and thrashed, but Talia grabbed one of her wrists and shook the brown-haired girl's head aggressively.

"You're mine, cxnt,"
Talia growled huskily, Murrue leaning in and trying to snap her teeth at her but unable to catch hold of anything with Talia tucked under her chin.
"I told you I'd eat you. I knew you were a weak little whore who couldn't take the pain."

Talia twisted a bit, slicing her teeth along Murrue's neck. It caused a trickle of blood to go down her neck and shoulders, nothing lethal but enough for Murrue to tense up and shiver fearfully.

"Stop... please stop,"
Murrue yelped, shaking her head weakly for a moment but stopping when she realized it only served to grind Talia's teeth against her when she resisted the blonde's vampiric hold.

"Not going anywhere,"
Talia snarled lowly at her, opening her mouth. Murrue's neck in that spot was marked with a noticeable hickey and deep teeth marks, several of the bites and scratches leaking blood. She gave a few more sucking bites and vicious kisses before she leaned in front of her, biting right down on Murrue's throat and squeezing tightly. Murrue gasped and shivered at the wolfish bite, her breathing coming in raspy and rapid as her windpipe was squeezed. Even her small breaths sputtered as she coughed when some of Murrue’s blood and pussy juices ran down her throat.

Talia's lovely face twisted in focus as she resisted her own body's pain and squeezed firmly on Murrue's throat, easing up now and then to let her breathe back in only to press down again.

"Please, stop," Murrue pleaded miserably, but Talia stayed locked onto her.
"Get off... I can't breathe, you bitch!"

But Murrue's pleas and protests only made her run out of air quicker. Talia stayed on her and groped her injured and bouncy breasts, pushing and squeezing them to force the air from the rest of her body even further still. Her legs were too tightly tangled for Murrue to escape, leaving her stuck in her grasp until Murrue coughed and fell limp in her hands. Her heart still raced, assuring Talia that she was alive to suffer the humiliation, but she shook Murrue by her mouth to make sure she flopped limply. No resistance left in the brown-haired slut.

Talia parted to let her drop to ground, Murrue's breathing low and raspy in her exhaustion and agony. Her eyes twitched behind her eyelids randomly, as if she were dreaming of her terrible defeat even after she'd passed out.

"I've got you now, you stupid fucking cow,"
Talia boasted, spitting down on Murrue's motionless form. She licked her lips, tasting both of the captains' blood as she looked briefly around at the room, stained around their battle with their various bodily fluids that had flown off and out of them in the struggle.

"This is what you get when you cross me!"

Talia stood over her, planting her foot on Murrue's butchered pussy victoriously. Despite how torn up it looked, Murrue's clit bulged from all the unwanted attention it had received. Talia flicked at it casually with her toe before she turned and sat down on Murrue's face. She grinded herself against her, wincing from the pain of her gnawed cxnt but enjoying being able to rub off on her without feeling her biting back.

"What's the matter? No more bite left in you?"
Talia mocked cruelly. The unconscious Murrue, naturally, did not respond, even as Talia started to get off on the losing girl's face.

"You're so fucking pathetic,"
Talia muttered sensually, humping harder on Murrue's nose and lips as she reached down to roughly finger her pussy, her legs offering no resistance as they laid limply in an almost spread eagle position. Talia leaned over to bite into the tender and losing pussy, pulling and gnawing on it and pleased to find still no resistance from the beaten woman. She used her fingers to pinch down on her clit and stroke it rapidly, watching as Murrue's hips twitched instinctively in response as if it were an actually pleasant touch.

"Cum for me. Submit, you little pain slut,"
Talia growled, pumping her with her fingers until Murrue squirted over the once-pristine floor. Talia cackled in sadistic glee as her pussy yielded to her, cut off when her own breathing picked up. In her glorious victory over her rival, she came and sprayed over Murrue's face, soaking her lips, nose and hair in her musky juices. The wave of her orgasm stung a bit against the inside of her pussy made her wince a bit, but it was well worth the effort required in her mind.

Talia took her time recovering before she stood up, cupping her groin to limp towards the door. She hesitated before she left entirely, turning back to look at the naked and severely bitten Murrue. She grinned and grabbed her by her cum-soaked hair, dragging her after her out the door. She was far more attractive when she had shut up, she decided, and wanted to make the most of her unconscious body in her private quarters.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Gundam Seed Sexfight Part #3: Bites Only
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 03:29:52 PM »
 ;D awesome
Ddot

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 10:31:17 PM »
Great story.

Brutal story and original concept. I couldn't help but to wince at some of the descriptions. Biting is just plain nasty

Offline hidden

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 08:07:11 AM »
Didn't murrue win the last match? Why does it sound like murrue lost?