News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A fierce Bitchfight

• 45 Replies

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
Re: A fierce Bitchfight
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2023, 10:01:11 PM »
Your freshly manicured fingernails scrape the skin of my bare bottom. 
The saliva makes our chins shine wet. 
You grab my hair, hold my head tight while we kiss even more intensely. 
But only until i push you away. 
"Let's start" i say and start circling you on the clicking heels. 
An impatient murmur goes through the spectators. 
I'm slowly approaching you. 
Finally, take two quick steps towards you, grab your hair with your left hand and swing out with your right to hit you.
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2023, 11:18:51 PM »
Our saliva glistens as we both grab hai I won’t back down then Samantha shoves us apart I snarl WAS IT TOO HOT FOR YOU BITCH?
As you murmer let’s start, I again snail FINE WITH ME BITCH
We circle heels click, even as I circle I move to please the crowd giving a hot view of my body, my tightly packed arse in my leather skirt even brushes on guys crotches and I get groped mmmmmmmmmmmm. I smirk at Sam.
Sam’s skirt looks loser, mine so tight, the crowd wonders is that why she moves quicker or is it my draw the bigger woman in close or me teasing the crowd playing helpless. As Sam moves in I get my breast then arse groped by several in the crowd, I murmur sensually after the fight I will need more than that. Fighting arouses me wildly and as I get aroused I get far bitchier and cattier.
Samantha grab my hairs as I less than a second later grab her hair with my left hand, I snarl sexily but bitchily, IF YOUR GONNA  PULL MY HAIR BITCH, AT LEAST PULL IT HARDER, as I really tug Samantha’s hair she strikes first, not hard but glances my left breast inside my top. I too strike for her left breast, as Samantha uses size and height I use speed and as her blow now slides past me I use my right to send a back handed slap at her face hoping to force her head to snap to the side and her bitchy hair fly to the side. I know such a sight would drive the crowd wild, sure an uppcurcut to her chin would hurt her more, but the slap forcing the sexy image of her hair flying and the echo from the slap will frenzy the crowd as I scream I AM GOING TO BITCH SLAP YOUsSO HARD SLUT, neither of us really defending just attacking we are both so worked up.

I snarl YOUR MINE YOU FUCKING BITCH

I HATE YOU SLUT my arse groped,through my tight leather skirt makes me so primal I spit in Samantha’s face, the crowd explodes as we keep one hand in the others hair and I prepare to slap the bitches face even harder.

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2023, 09:01:56 PM »
The fight has begun. 

Karen grabs my hair as well, yanking it hard. 
I follow her command to pull harder, yanking her head hard to one side. 
The first, not so hard, slap in the face is followed by a second slap that reverberates through the room. 
"I'm going to rip your fucking boobs off before i stretch out your pussy lips," i hiss. 
As our bodies throw themselves against each other and merge in battle. 
And those viewers who thought that two such sexy female bodies couldn't fight each other bitterly and mercilessly will be taught a lesson while watching. 
Especially since there are two women fighting that turns it on to fight. 
Who find great satisfaction in proving to another how much more Alpha Female they are themselves. 
Right from the start, every advantage, no matter how small, is fought for. 
Neither of us give an inch. 
Excited whispers can be heard from all sides.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2023, 11:17:19 PM »
Pulling your head to one side as you do to mine we continue to butch slap each others faces.

Pulling my hair is just the first of many commands you will follow bitch after I beat you but it won’t save you from a savage post fight tit mauling, your labia getting abused for the crowds pleasure, a massive strap on ruining your arse and vag and eating my pussy. I think ebpverybfan will have a hard on seeing me humiliate you after you lose.

Neither of us backing down.

I slap your face hard leaving your splayed hair covering your face.

Our breasts press through our tops.

The attacks on each others bodies drives the crowd wild.

I snarl before this is over my vag is gonna destroy yours bitch

The crowd knows we will both get hurt bad and also know neither of us will give both will fight until one of us is totally beaten, poor you bitch.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2023, 11:23:20 PM »
So tantalizing and sizzling

I want to ruin this bitch

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2023, 11:16:29 PM »
We ruin our hairstyles, make our cheeks red from the slaps. 
No one manages to gain a real advantage and so i decide to change tactics. 
Let go of your hair and claw my fingers into the fabric of your blouse. 
Immediately, my hands snap left and right.  Buttons fly through the air, roll across the floor and huge tits sway in her bra. 
A murmur goes through the crowd and a smile crosses my face.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2023, 11:38:31 PM »
Our faces have red marks ms our hair is a sexy mess, many comments from people watching on suggesting they would love to pull our hair as well.

My blouse attacked I too claw at your top soon revealing your bra and breasts, copying each others styles for now is more like a feast of strength that is arousing the crowd.

I am also enjoying the crowd looking over my now only bra covered breasts.

I murmur nastily but erotically, at the end of this battle I am going to smother you with my breasts bitch.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2023, 03:42:51 AM »
How nasty this is with the kissing that is new to me being a rival kiss but seeing you two rip into each other I can’t take my eyes off this come on Karen go
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2023, 12:29:49 PM »
The action of one contestant is answered by the same response from the other contestant at this stage of the match. 
So we both face each other with our blouses torn and i continue to destroy Karen's outfit. 
Grab her bra and start tugging. 
Let's see how long it can withstand my strength. 
I pull and yank at the bra, Karen stumbling back and forth until the fabric finally gives way and i'm holding pieces of it in my hands. 
"Finally we can see your sagging udders, you fat cow!" 
I scream triumphantly.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2023, 09:45:03 PM »
Matching this fucking bitch ripping at her top and bra.

My blouse open and bra off, my larger firmer breasts please the crowd as Samantha’s bra rips free and I throw it to Watcher as he cheers us.

I now grab her hair and smash my breasts into Samantha’s, my breasts smother hers but our hard nipples battle, our nipples getting firmer and firmer as one hand claws her arse inside her panties, my skirt has ridden up in this battle just exposing my g string and showing my stocking tops and suspender straps. Our lips touch as we tit fight and our hips rub through the material covering our vaginas in fact  her left hip is just under the hem of my skirt presses on my g string as my hip presses on her panties into her vag.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 09:48:47 PM by KarenCF »

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2023, 09:41:13 PM »
The opponent lunges at me with her exposed teats, presses her body against mine and the fight becomes more feminine. 
Her hips press against my pelvis. 
My leg slides between Karen's thighs,
her thigh presses against my femininity. 
As our fingers dig into the clothes, the fabric on the opponent's body, a contest develops that goes beyond violence and strength. 
A competition for lust, dominance and sexual superiority.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2023, 01:46:29 AM »
Samantha presses her body into mine our hands claw our opponents clothes and hair, we are rough with each other as our legs press on the others g string covered labia’s, we both tug hair quite hard, but erotically. My long fake nails clawing erotically.

Our heels click. 

Bodies tangle.

There is no backing down.

I thrust my tongue into Samantha’s throat.

We press harder and harder.

I feel Samantha press her labia hard into my leg as I press mine as hard as I can.

With mouths locked I sultrily moan DONT YOU DARE BACK DOWN BITCH

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2023, 02:01:49 AM »
This fight is so wild and hot. Thank you both for doing it.    Go Karen go.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2023, 04:18:02 PM »
You press your lips to mine, i kiss you back and stick my tongue out to shove it into your mouth. 
My fingers feel for the zipper of your skirt and open it. 
And as much as we're trying right now to use gentler means to gain an advantage, i don't forget that i want to leave this place victorious. 

So i bring my foot behind your leg, increase the pressure against your body and try to get you on the ground. 
It doesn't matter if i've to torment you in the end or discourage you through your own lust, but you should definitely acknowledge my superiority.

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2023, 12:57:39 AM »
Matching Samantha in our lustful sexfight she gets desperate forcing me to the ground on my back or did she force me, Samantha mounts the attack but now has to work her labia harder being on top as well as consume more energy. I murmur is that all you have, as I pull hair kiss, my skirt around my waist.

I smell Samantha’s and my Owen scent, we both want to leave victorious, the crowd screaming at us both fuck the bitch, our bras having been stretched leave us nipple to nipple.

I turn my head licking your fingers

I swirl my tongue around your fingers, a smile growing on my lips.
As my eyes continue to look up at yours.
You can almost hear my voice.
“I’m under you… and you’re just as weak as I am…”
My hips MATCH yours.
Every thrust.
Every grind.
My belly twitching.
My hand on your wrist TIGHT.
*If I can win this orgasmic battle  UNDER her…*
But your strength is…
… fuck...
As I give your fingers a blow job you never thought you’d have

Still giving your fingers a blow job

Both of our chests heaving from the duel we’ve been engaged in, both our bodies covered in sweat. I reach up—arms weakened, but not weak—and grab your hips, my fingernails on your skin, and pull your hips DOWN as I thrust my hips UP.
“TAKE THAT BITCH!” I shout.

Your slam forces my ass to the floor, as it sends a Shockwave through my body, I moan loudly.
*Fight her bitch....dont give up*
As I hear you too moan
"NO!" I scream as I arch my hips hard slamming into your pussy, I again plant my feet and twist tonthe right this time, as I feel you prepare to go to the left.
I roll on top of you, and slam down hard into your pussy the wet slap fills the room.
"Fuck you cxnt"
Slam.