News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

English Ladies Night Out

• 2 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
English Ladies Night Out
« on: January 25, 2019, 12:32:44 PM »
There is too much interferance here. While one woman seems to have a problem with the doorman a feisty little blonde takes a woman to the floor and the two wrestle. Modesty is the casualty here as the fighters and peacemaker show their undies.  While women argue, two perhaps slightly older ladies in the background, maybe bristling from seeing the fight, interlock finger and are last seen squaring up positioned to clash breasts. Its a pity the camera didnt follow them. The fiesta blonde leaves the scene. I think she can add a victory to her fighting record.
 If your looking for a good catfight you'll be disappointed but this incident is both thrilling and frustrating.

https://youtu.be/l28NucXC1xI

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: English Ladies Night Out
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 04:17:45 PM »
Someone I chat frequently on this told me I should watch this because I mentioned getting into a fight outside a night club several years ago.. It sort of brings back memories,except in my case it was just me against one other gal and no one else got involved, and there was no wrestling on the ground. We stayed on our feet hitting and kicking each other.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: English Ladies Night Out
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 02:59:57 AM »
Looks like a good time was had by all.