News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kickin' Your Ass, Bitch - Jolene vs Sarah

• 1 Replies

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
Kickin' Your Ass, Bitch - Jolene vs Sarah
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »
A custom catfight between Jolene and Sarah has been released in our on-line store:

YCR079 - Kickin' Your Ass, Bitch!:  Sarah finds her husband's tie in Jolene's bed and demands an explanation.  Jolene taunts Sarah and as things get very physical between these two hot redheads each is determined to put her rival on her ass and in her place.  Starting topless the ladies end up nude, with crotch attacks, breast grabbing and slapping all tactics that heat up the action in this battle of attrition.  In the end, one gorgeous redhead is victorious and sends her defeated rival to the showers, with an order to come back and apologize.

Here is the on-line store link to that release:

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1510Y079/ycr079.htm

Attached are four pictures from this release.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Kickin' Your Ass, Bitch - Jolene vs Sarah
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:48:16 PM »
I have this fight, although non-competitive, it is great fun to watch these two put catfight moves and holds on each other, the women obviously enjoy it, they have good chemistry, and I think are more than a little into each other ;-)
I have always  enjoyed  WBI'S matches and yes these two did seem to want  to make other use of the bed they were fighting  on at times. ;) This is for the belly punching, breast/crotch grabbing fans and I thoroughly enjoyed the video. Check it out people.