News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Samus' Nightmare

• 1 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Samus' Nightmare
« on: May 28, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »
A commission story based on the Metroid franchise, a space bounty huntress finds and fights some disturbingly familiar aliens.
Can always check out loads more of my stuff at
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316
and
www.patreon.com/sandcastles

Samus walked through the plain and dark hall of the ship. She was wearing her tight orange top and shorts, uncertain what exactly awaited on this alien vessel. It seemed to be relatively well-maintained for such an old thing, as if droids had been keeping it clean in their masters' absence. the hallway was long and straight, finally leading to a large room. There were many seats behind a glass-like dome that covered her part of the room, making it resemble some kind of theater... or an arena. The athletic blonde bounty hunter looked around cautiously, but she didn't see anyone there, inside or out of the dome.

Then the door behind her sealed shut. She turned just in time to see it finish dropping, and out of old instincts she looked up. There was a familiar shrieking sound as something gelatinous and large dropped down towards her, but Samus rolled skillfully away. It landed with a dull, dense splat, resembling a translucent lump of sludge before its started to morph into a very familiar shape. For one, it resembled a human being made of the clear jelly. It had hands, legs, breasts, and even a face carved into its soft surface.

What was especially odd was behind its face. Its eyes were of the same substance as the rest of it, but there were large red orbs just behind them. A few needle-like spines floated just below them in a pattern that Samus would always recognize. Its outside might have taken a new shape, but it was still a Metroid. Samus felt a wave of relief and guilt wash over her before the humanoid Metroid set its eyes on her and thrust one of its arms towards her. The slimey limb stretched out and she once again barely rolled out of the way of its attack, hearing the dense sludge hit the opposite end of the dome with an audible impact.

Samus landed in a kneeling position and drew her blaster, but a pair of long, thinner tentacles reached out of the Metroid's breasts. They wrapped around her shooting hand and squeezed with a painful mount of force. Samus cried out in pain, pulling her hand back but losing the gun inside the sticky appendages. They seemed to flex and crush the blaster to pieces before letting the debris drop.

"Hello, mother." The Metroid spoke in a surprisingly clear and human-sounding voice. Samus had known her Metroid to make a few noises in the past, but this was something else entirely. She stared in shock as its extended limb reeled back in enough to swing and smash her across the face. Its fist hit like a wrecking ball as Samus went crashing to the ground, her head ringing as she gawked from the pain and slowly started to push herself back up.

"Damn," she hissed, wincing through the pain as she rubbed her head. "What are you supposed to be?"

"You know," the Metroid answered levelly. "You failed me." The alien reclaimed her extended limbs and marched steadily towards her, at least granting Samus the time to get unsteadily to her feet. She was still feeling that initial blow, so she was quick to dodge around some loping blows that the amorphous creature threw at her. It moved with surprising speed when it wanted to, but once she saw an opening Samus lashed out with a jab of her own for its face.

The Metroid dodged suddenly as it morphed its waist to bend to one side. It's impossible dodge made Samus miss completely before it smashed its dense, translucent fist into her bare abs. Samus let out a thick cough as her saliva sprayed past her lips, sprinkling over the apathetically staring alien.

"You failed," it repeated, grabbing the blonde bounty huntress by the hair and forcing her to bend over as she kneed her in the same sore spot. The hit rocked through Samus' body as she felt the body blow all the way through to her back. Samus choked for air as she fell to her knees, holding her bruising belly after the gut-busting strike. She was scared and confused, and now she was hurting so badly that she couldn't do anything but cough in a desperate effort to breathe.

"Why didn't you save me?" the creature asked the battered bounty huntress. She wrapped a strong, sticky hand around Samus' throat, lifting her off the floor of the ancient arena. Samus gasped and pulled at the limb uselessly, watching in breathless horror as the creature grew an extra limb. The Metroid girl then started to pound away at her face with much swifter blows, knocking around Samus' skull like a suspended punching bag.

"How could you be so weak? You were a protector," the Metroid droned as she punched Samus' face in. She was started to develop a large bruise by her cheekbone, and her nose released a splash of crimson with the latest blow.

"I'm sorry!" Samus ranted suddenly. "I know I failed! I tried to save you and I couldn't!" She swung her feet frantically, her anger and disappointment with herself stirring up violently. "I did everything I could, and I'm sorry it wasn't enough!"

The Metroid simply held her up in the air for a moment, but then stretched out its arm to slam her back against the edge of the dome. Samus screamed out in pain as the dome cracked slightly where her back and skull impacted it directly. Her tightly-wrapped ass pancaked out against the arching glass as the Metroid applied more pressure to her pinning grasp. The alien walked closer to her at its own lazy, uncaring pace, pulling back its arm to lift and slam her into it once more. Samus' head was spinning and she could hardly breathe in its crushing grip.

"You're too weak, mother." Metroid swept its arm and tossed Samus to the mats, leaving her coughing for air as her breasts took most of the impact. She rolled onto her side, hugging her chest as she saw the humanoid Metroid conjuring several more of its long and whip-like tentacles to use against her. "I won't let you fail me again."

Samus forced herself to rise again. As the tentacles lashed out, she flipped to one side. She dodged its first attack, but she was still in midair when they simply changed direction and wrapped around her leg and waist. With a sharp twist of the tendrils, Metroid forced Samus to reverse direction and smashed her head-first into the floor of their arena. Samus let out a choked gasp at the brutal impact, but the Metroid didn't hesitate to lift her back up. She swung her to the side, watching passively as the blonde was slammed against the glass-like material of the dome. Her breasts were flattened against her ribs as the Metroid's limbs stretched to drag her all the way across the arena's domed walls, leaving occasional streaks of blood where her busted lip or nose had started leaking. Once Samus had made her full circle, the Metroid lifted her as high off the ground as she would go.

Samus was staring back wearily, her vision clearing up through the tears and minor concussions to see herself suspended over twenty feet in the air. Her blood went cold just before the tentacles retracted sending Samus careening towards the ground like a busty meteor. She screamed all the way down, but the gelatinous alien suddenly rocketed towards her. It intercepted her fall with its rising knee, crushing it into Samus' belly at top speed. Samus nearly bent double from the impact, choking out a mouthful of bloody saliva while remaining draped over the Metroid's knee.

"I see. You are as weak as ever..." Metroid used its main arms to smack hard against Samus' ass. The bounty huntress couldn't do anything but shout in pain and shame at the powerful spanking, but the alien didn't stop there. Rather than wind up for another swing, its sticky fingers slid into the cracks of her tight-fitting shorts. The pale blonde's face blushed heavily as she realized what was happening a split second before the alien tore off her bottoms completely.

"You are a failure," the Metroid droned on callously. She slapped her slimey limb against Samus' ass again, getting even even louder and more pathetic cry from her. The thick and slowly writhing sludge creeped its way in between her legs. It was a repulsive feeling to have the warm slime start to force its way inside her ass and pussy, probing at her everything.

“Stop! Stop this! Don’t you remember me?! You were like my child!” Samus wailed miserably. She tried kicking her legs and clawing at the floor, but the creature’s grip was too solidly secured.

“I remember dying. I remember you being powerless when I left. But you escaped. Did you even try to avenge me, my cowardly mother?"

"Yes! I killed her!" Samus cried out desperately. "I did all that I could! Just please don't do this!"

"Yes! I killed her!" Samus cried out desperately. "I did all that I could! Just please don't do this!" Her voice cracked as she felt the slimy limb changing shape. It broke into several smaller appendages too long to be fingers that started sliding into her holes. Samus let out a long and shrill cry as a warm and slick tentacle went up her ass, filling the cavity deeper than she'd ever experienced. She bit her lip as her eyes watered as a second piece slid into her vagina and doing the same. Samus tried to contain herself as some small act of defiant dignity, but the tentacles just pumped her harder and deeper. They were demanding that she cry out and didn't relent or slow until she did.

"AAAAAUGHHHKK!" Samus had started to scream from the unwanted intimacy, but Metroid's other limb thrust itself into her face. It had formed another slender appendage that forced itself down her throat. Samus tried to gag, but she wasn't even afforded the space in her throat to do so. Her throat tensed and tried to choke, just for the filling tentacle to keep her throat from expanding or tightening against it. Even Samus' teeth were stopped against the dense fluid that was the Metroid's body. She was powerless to stop the shapeshifting alien from having her way with her.

"How does it feel, mother?" Metroid droned on in her almost lazy tone. Samus let out some muffled protests and pleas, but the words were lost as she felt ready to vomit from how deep the tentacles forced inside her agonized body. "Do you think this was how I felt? Powerless and weak in the face of my destruction? Did you feel this terrible and afraid when you watched me suffer?"

Samus sobbed and shuddered, shaking her head as she bawled her eyes out. The tentacle suddenly ripped itself out of her mouth, allowing her to cough and spit out some thick threads of saliva. Her raspy gasps turned into low grunts and moans, leaning weakly against the Metroid's lap. With no breath or strength in her, she could only lie there as the mutated Metroid fucked her ass and pussy with its tentacles. There was no spot left untouched by its expanding limb, spiraling and squirming inside her to rub her clitoris on all sides.

"You must feel so proud, Mother," Metroid droned. "Your child is returned, and so very strong. Stronger than you ever were. Show me how pleased you are to see me, Mother." The appendages flexed inside her, expanding and pulsing with heat so much that Samus briefly thought she was going to burst. Instead, Samus orgasmed violently, gushing cum as the tentacles suddenly shrank and slipped back out of her. It left her to shamefully cum all over the arena floor, her ass and pussy leaking with the vague sludge of Metroid's tentacles.

The Metroid watched with an apathetic stare as Samus finally found the strength to drag herself across the floor. She propped herself up against the dome of the wall, breathing heavily between her painful coughs and struggling sobs. Everything ached, with no small amount of damage done to her body and pride throughout the beating. She was missing her bottoms completely and her top was torn enough to expose much of her breasts. She was struggling to remember why she had worn such practical but revealing gear onto this ship. She was still trying to rest and assess just how much damage had been done when the Metroid approached her once again.

"I'm sorry," Samus muttered weakly, staring glassy-eyed at the walking symbol of her greatest failure. "I never wanted any of this to happen. I just wanted you to have a chance to live..." Samus coughed hard, which made her ribs ache. The Metroid extended one of its gelatinous arms, stretching out until it wrapped around Samus' chest like some massive, misshapen hand. While Samus expected more crushing pain, the arm began to glow with a strange, blue energy.

The bounty huntress gasped as she felt it coursing into her as a wave of soothing heat. Samus shuddered as the pain and fatigue started to fade. Her muscles tensed uncomfortably before relaxing again, the ache gone and her strength returning. She looked in surprise at the blankly staring Metroid that was healing her after beating her senseless. Its other hand sprouted a pair of tentacles that went towards her legs. She winced after what they had done to her recently, but instead they snatched and removed Samus' boots. It left her practically nude, but if the alien was healing her then she didn't imagine there was anything especially malicious about it taking her footwear.

By the time Metroid let her go, Samus was feeling fully recovered. Her scraped and bruises had vanished, and even the blood and cum stains were gone.

"I can see you're weak, mother. Clearly weaker than me," Metroid said in her calm little voice. "So I wanted to see how you fared against my sister."

"Your...?" Samus got her explanation as a crash came from above. Dropping through a cracked portion of the dome's ceiling came Metroid Prime. The creature was shaped like Samus, but its entire body was pitch black. The dark Samus had some vague semblance of features, even more ambiguous than the humanoid Metroid. Her face was vaguely sculpted to resemble her face, and there was an extra layer of its skin that resembled her usual Zero Suit. It was an extra touch to its mimicry despite it being just as nude as she was in reality.

"Not again," Samus hissed, rising and bracing herself for another fight. At least this time she would be far less reserved. The Metroid was always special to her, but the shadowy doppelganger had tried to kill her on several occasions.

Dark Samus rushed at her, a sudden reminder of the black mimic's threatening speed. Samus was better prepared this time, so when it threw a high kick at her head, the blonde blocked it with her forearm. Samus caught her clone by the ankle and shot her own harsh straight kick into its stomach. The Metroid watched passively from one side of the arena as the dark version stumbled from the blow. The Dark Samus regained its footing as its vague expression did its best impression of a scowl. Samus glared right back at her mirror image, fists raised and ready.

Dark Samus approached again, throwing some lightning-quick jabs at her face. Samus dodged and blocked, but it was taking more focus and effort with each blow. One finally caught her in the cheek, getting the bounty huntress to flinch and raise her guard. The dark mimic immediately lashed out at that small opening, catching Samus by the arms and driving a hard knee into her abdomen. The blonde doubled up and grunted as it struck perfectly to knock the wind out of her, sending Samus to her knees as she noisily tried to suck air back into her lungs.

Dark Samus wasn't being patient with her. She palmed Samus' gasping face and shoved hard, slamming her head into the arena floor. Samus' body rocked from the jarring impact, but thankfully, it didn't seem to be as strong as the mutated Metroid. She had just been hurled around the entire arena a few times and violated when she was at her weakest. This wasn't pleasant, but she had definitely been through worse. Samus got enough of her wind back that she grabbed the offending wrist and swung her legs up. Samus' bare thighs wrapped around the dark one's arm and she twisted the wrist until she was rewarded with a dulled crunching noise. Dark Samus emitted an alien wail as it pulled back, its arm hanging misshapen and bent. It glared at its human counterpart, but Samus just flashed her a grim smirk smirk as she rose to her feet.

"I'm not about to lose to a copycat. Not after all this..." Samus vowed. Dark Samus extended its busted arm and gave off several popping and cracking noises as the limb straightened itself back out to a functioning state. It still didn't looked pleased about the matter, which Samus took as a better sign than not.

When Samus moved in to deliver another punch of her own, Dark Samus brought out its next trick. It looked like it was standing still, but copies of itself bolted off in either direction. Samus' blow went right through the stationary one, making her whirl around to face as many of the doubles as she could. She remembered this ability from their previous fights, but she didn't have any way to counter it. She had scanned the creature with her visor last time, and her current lack of clothes (let alone armor) made that impossible. There was no easy way to tell which was fake until the real one saw the opportunity to hit her from behind.

The three Dark Samus had spread out, making it impossible to keep her eyes on all of the circling figures. They charged in unison, each with their own separate stance and approach. Samus kept her eyes on the front two before she threw a kick straight backward, striking the one about to ambush her. It vanished in a puff of black mist, revealing it as a fakeout. Apparently it had remembered their last encounter too. Panicking, Samus turned her attention frontward again and tried to swing for both of the doubles at once. They both ducked under her punches and simultaneously buried their knuckles into her breasts. Samus let out another choking gasp, but only one of her breasts stung from the impact as it bounced around. The blonde reeled from the hit, but she swung a clumsy kick into the one that had passed right through her. It didn't hit hard, but it didn't have to in order to ruin the illusion.

Dark Samus grabbed her around the neck and drove a few punches into her kidneys while Samus was distracted. The blonde grunted hard from the painful hits, but contorted her position to elbow her double in the jaw. It took a few hits, but it finally relinquished its hold. It started to take up a fighting stance while Samus clutched her freshly hurting side. Dark Samus rubbed its jaw before coming back at the original. Samus backed up while blocking its quick punches, taking some comfort in its response to her. The fact that it had relinquished its hold on her meant that it was being genuinely hurt by her attacks. The fact that it had broken past her defenses with its duplicating attack and wasn't bothering to use it again told her that something was keeping it from using it frequently. It was possible that it was tiring for the creature to use, or perhaps took too much concentration while she was being bashed in the face. Either way told her that victory was possible here, but it was definitely not going to come to her easily.

The blonde could only block one incoming punch before Dark Samus broke through her defenses. Samus tried to nail it in the midsection with a hook, but its faster fist suddenly crushed her nose. The blonde beauty's legs wobbled and she tasted the blood that suddenly spilled from her nostrils. Dark Samus nailed her twice more with crosses to the face, and another hot gush of crimson came as a second burst of pain came through her nose. Samus' eyes watered and blurred her vision, staggering in her efforts to stay on her feet. The dark doppelganger grabbed Samus by the shoulders to help steady her just to drive her knee into her pussy.

Samus screamed in pain, spraying the dark body with her blood and saliva. Dark Samus stepped back, letting her drop to her knees with her legs crossed and her hands clutching her throbbing vagina. She had hardly landed when the long, black leg kicked her dead in the face and dropped her to the arena floor leaking blood from her lips and nose.
“Still weak, Mother?” The Metroid suddenly spoke up again.

Samus groaned and cradled her head between her arms. She felt her elbow slip in her blood, and Dark Samus stomped on her back to pin her to the floor. She let out a weak cry and shook her head. "This is some fucking nightmare... you died. She died. You should all be gone..."

"If she should be gone," Metroid said with her same unnatural calm. "She is weak. Destroy her, Mother."

Samus couldn't see anything with her face in the bloody puddle on the floor. She could only feel the heel of Dark Samus grinding against her back, but that was all she needed. With a drawn out growl, Samus rolled over and smacked the leg aside. The dark duplicate's expression showed a flash of surprise, letting Samus raise her own leg and thrust her foot straight up into her crotch. While the shadowy zero suit mockup didn't show any visible genitalia, Dark Samus certainly reacted as one would expect. Her spread legs snapped shut and she cupped her groin, letting out another ambiguous alien cry.

"Looks like you copied the same weak spots too!" Samus snarled through her bloodied teeth. She launched herself into Dark Samus, getting her around the waist and hammering her with a classic ground and pound. The shadowy figure couldn't reaching her crotch properly, and even then it didn't keep Samus from punching about her face and chest. The dark skin didn't bruise, but it certainly dented and warped against Samus' blows. She finally wound up and landed one huge, crushing blow to the doppelganger's face. It dented in the space where its eye would have been, crushing it as if she had broken the socket. While Samus couldn't be sure on the thing's anatomy, the way it thrashed like a hooked worm felt rewarding to the adrenaline-high bounty huntress.

The black creature shoved her off with its flailing, holding its face much like Samus herself had. There was some cracking and crunching as its eye socket grew back, and it shuddered as it clearly took more of its energy to do so. Samus knew she was hurting it. She was draining what scarce power it had left. She tried to charge in again, but Dark Samus surprised her with a punch to her tit. Samus gasped as the pain ran through to her aching ribs, trying to curl up defensively and clutch her chest. It threw a vengeful punch for Samus' head, but she ducked and caught it in the jaw with an uppercut. Some black fluid burst from its face before the cut sealed up again a moment later.

Samus connected with another hook, the blow clumsy and exhausted but heavy enough to nail the slowed alien. When Dark Samus staggered all the way around, Samus charged and tackled it from behind. She kept rushing until she heard a satisfying cracking sound as its face and chest were crushed against the reinforced glass. Samus grabbed what seemed to be its hair and smashed its face against it a few more times, intent on finishing this now before her muscles gave out.

Instead, Dark Samus braced it hand against the glass to stop before the fourth impact. With an unsettling cracking and fluid noises, its head and arms rotated entirely around to face Samus without moving its legs. It wrapped a powerful hand around Samus' throat, strangling her as she choked and drooled over its fingers. Samus grabbed and pushed at its wrist to no effect. She punched at its chest and ribs, making it shudder and squeal in its strange language but still unrelenting. Samus' eyes bulged and watered as she felt herself running out of air as the furious mimicry of her face glared back at her.

Samus saw she was too close for any hard hits, and it had positioned its legs to prevent any affective low blow. She could push and pull her around, but all of her furious strength was focused around crushing her windpipe. Samus' head spun and her head fell limp for a moment as she momentarily blacked out, briefly focusing on the patterned cracks in the glass behind her.

Samus realized this was her last chance, and she had one shot to make it. She took a moment to gauge where she was in the arena before grabbing Dark Samus by the throat. With a sharp twist of her hips, she didn't bother to choke her as she turned and threw her to the ground. Dark Samus still held on, dragging Samus with her. The alien copycat still squealed in agony as it landed right where Samus had hoped for: right on top of the glass shards. Samus had avoided mess when Dark Samus had first broken in, but slamming the shadowy nemesis right on top of them seemed to do the trick.

Samus could see where some of the larger shards bulged against Dark Samus' arms or belly, threatening to stab right through her. Samus wheezed wetly, a few fresh cuts on her arms and legs but a small price for the ability to breathe again. As soon as she had the strength, she pounded the doppelganger with everything she had. More black juices came from its head, staining the ground until she finally hit it hard enough. Its head snapped back and hit the ground, its neck giving out as the back of its head was torn up by the glass. Samus panted heavily, dripping with sweat and blood as she looked down at the corpse of the black alien, now laying motionless beneath her naked body.

"I... I said I'd protect you," Samus muttered wearily. She looked to the Metroid, but she was breathless and exhausted. She was still bleeding in several places, new and old, and everything on her hurt again. Metroid watched passively for a moment, and the nodded.

"Mommy is strong," it approved. That was enough. Samus saw the world moving around her before she realized she was fainting.

Samus woke up in the arena. It was a seated arena with a glass dome over it, apart from a few cracks and holes where the glass was broken. Samus looked around and rubbed her face. She was nude and the cracks were where she remembered them, but there was... nothing else. No Dark Samus and no Metroid. She felt that the bruises and cuts were gone, along with all the pain she'd gone through. The Metroid must have healed her again... or had she dreamt it? Or it could have been an open gas leak on the ship that made her hallucinate. She shook her head and left the arena, climbing back into her ship. Whatever was there, it wasn't worth staying around to find out.

Just to be sure, Samus stopped off at the nearest station for a checkup and psych eval. They didn’t find anything strange in her system and no signs of mental issues. “If you want my advice: it’s insecurity,” the doctor told her. “Work on your close combat skills.”
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
Re: Samus' Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 03:25:34 PM »
What a wonderful read! I have not kept up with Samus's latest adventures, but great imagination and use of characters in a creative scenario. Thank you for sharing.
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09