News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THe BGEW Presents - Rich Bitch Elle Vs Devastating Donna in a Hardcore Match!

• 53 Replies

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
I laugh out loud as I see blood start trickling from your forehead. "Mmmmm blood!" I am smirking sinisterly as I look at my handiwork on Elle's pretty face. I get goosebumps thinking about how the was the norm back in the day. I can sense Ashley shouting encouragement and yelling at me to get extreme like the old days.

As Elle keeps herself up by holding on to the ropes. I once again grab her hair with one hand and send a hard right punch to the forehead wound with the aim of making it bleed more profusely.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice the trash cans, fire extinguishers, tables, steel chairs and god knows what else just lying around outside of the ring. "Why am I still in the ring with this little bitch?" I think to myself. I grab her hair with both hands and try to throw her out of the ring so we are nearer the weapons that are calling out to me...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

• Think you can pin me? "Oh Elle No!"
I slump against the ropes bleeding from my forehead after the first time you bash my head and face into the steel. Ashley screams encouragement at you as you grip my sweaty blonde hair now with one hand, holding my head still as you turn my face to you and SMAAAAAACK "AAAAAUUGGGHHFFFFF!" you viciously drive your fist into my forehead and further open the gash left there by the steel cables, my head rocked back from the blow as some blood splatters across my face and starts to run down my face. Then, you grab my blonde hair with two hands and toss me roughly out of the ring sending me crashing hard onto the concrete floor outside the ring "UUUAAANNGGHHHH!" Groaning out in pain as I land hard and flop over onto my back looking like a girl who has been thrown from a car accident.....yt

Offline snw

• God Member
Well I voted for Elle but dang Donna is kicking ass and is looking hot doing so. Elle looks hot too by the way but Donna seems to know how to put on quite the show when she’s winning. That tells me she’s experienced in beating her rival. She is getting better by the minute. I love when a one girl takes charge and taunts her rival and plays to the crowd too. Very nice match please do continue.

"Ok Donna time to stop toying with this bitch!" I shout then try to start a chant "Crush...the...bimbo! Crush...the...bimbo!"

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
As I fed Anthony and myself pop corn. I jump off Anthony's lap and yell " DONNA FINISH THAT COCKY BITCH FINISH HER BGEW STYLE"

TGIF Bitches!
Lovely Leslie
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 09:48:43 AM by Leslieinvegas »
TGIF Bitches!

• God Member
Another devilish smile flashes across my face as I see Elle go flying out of the ring and hit the floor hard, letting out a huge moan of pain. I climb through the ropes and jump down on to the floor near her. I look and see a trash can lid lying there so I pick it up.

Elle is gingerly trying to get up and I stand in front of her. "Get up slut! Show me that superior stamina and athleticism you were boasting about at the start." Elle is sitting up now and weakly throws slaps at my legs. I lean in closer and hiss in her face "What the fuck are you trying to do?" I start laughing which seems to anger Elle who goes to shove me away. But she somehow catches hold of the top of my dress and as I step back, it causes a big tear on the front.

I look down in shock as the tear exposes my left breast. I didn't wear a bra for this fight. "You bitch! I loved this dress!!" Elle is looking back at me, seemingly shocked too although blood is flowing more freely down her face now so it's hard to tell. I swing the trash can lid and try to hit her on the head again where the wound is...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

Laying on the cold hard concrete floor outside the ring after being tossed from the ring, I groan as I try to push up onto my hands and knees, pausing there a moment trying to catch my breath and some move blood drips from my face onto the floor now before I then rise up to my knees and you appear in front of me and my hands weakly but instinctively reach out and paw at your legs as you lean in and get into my face I rise up in a rage and shove you by your tits "get away from me bitch!" my ringers gripping your dress as you stumble back and I jerk it down, exposing your naked left breast and then as my eyes come back up from looking at your exposed breast to meet your eyes I see fire in them now and before I can react CLAAAAAAAAANNNGGGGGG "AAAAAAUUUNNGGGGHHHFFF!!" you hammer the steel trash can lit brutally into my forehead, snapping my head back and further opening the gash in my forehead as blood splatters again from my head and I fall backwards and land with a loud, heavy THUD on the hard concete below me....yt

• God Member
I watch as Elle goes crashing back down hard after I nail her with the trash can lid. Furious at my torn dress, I angrily take it off to leave me in just my panties. I crouch down next to her and grab her sports bra and start yanking hard until it rips off. "Two can play that game, you little whore!"

I turn to all the delights scattered around the floor next to us. I find a tool box which have all kinds of things in there but I spot a couple of paper clamps which give me a good idea. With a bloodied Elle moaning and groaning lying flat on the floor, I grab the clamps go back to her. Staring at her exposed boobs, I open each clamp up and then let them spring shut hard on her nipples. Her screams are like music to my ears!!

I turn back to the shop of horrors and see a fire extinguisher lying there. Hmmmm, that gives me another idea...yt

Offline Ashleyfights93

That's MY Girl!

WOOOOO  DONNAAAA WOOOO!!!

Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline Topcat1970

Donna looks to have this won, Ella been given given a massive can of whoopass. What are you thinking about that extinguisher Donna? Put Ella to sleep and out of her misery.

Offline Oh_Elle_No

Landing sprawled out on my back on the concrete floor once again, now bleeding badly from my face, head rocking from side to side as I gently moan, eyes fluttering, mind foggy, the next thing I become aware off you are ripping my bra off, exposing my perfect, firm, young tits for all to see as my chest heaves up and down as I breathe heavily now. I'm not even aware yet that you have stripped completely out of your torn dress and are now topless as well. The next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in each of my nipples as you let the clamps snap closed on on them and I let out a loud, high pitched scream as I reach up to hold my tits finding the clamps and desperately trying to remove them.
.yt

• God Member
Elle starts screaming like a banshee which drives me insane. "She the fuck up already!" I shout as her wails go through me. I had intended to the slam the butt of the fire extinguisher into her head but her shrieks make me have a rethink.

"Elle, bitch, you need to cool down a little bit!" I point the hose at her and start spraying her, a cloud of dust suddenly appearing and briefly covering her from my view. "That should fuck your lovely smooth skin up for a while!"

I turn to Ash who is watching on with glee. I give her a wink and let out an evil laugh. "Can you believe this bitch wanted to fight me, Ash?!"

I also remember it was Elle who gave Tony the stipulations to decide who wins. So I go over to a table and drag it over to the ring, positioning it by one of the corner turnbuckles. I also remember seeing a bag of thumb tacks in the tool box so I go and grab that and open it up and pour them all over the table.

Picking up a piece of rope, I start walking back over to Elle...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

Betweem the sheer pain thats coursing through my body, the blood on my face and in my eyes making it almost impossible to see anything, and the tightness of the clamps, I manage to remove just one of the paper clamps from one of my tits before you are on me again, spraying me with the fire extinguisher aiming for my face and chest, the ice cold powdery substance coats my face and naked tits and burns my skin as I continue to scream now as if I were on fire, rolling and flopping around on the concrete trying to rub the mixture of blood and nitrogen out of my eyes, completely unaware of anything else going on around me......yt

• God Member
I watch Elle flop and roll around in obvious pain and discomfort and have to giggle. "You're like a fish out of water, honey! But I'm going to need you to relax. All this will soon be over sweetie pie!"

I had intended on whipping Elle with the rope in my hand but I'm not sure she'd even feel it given the agony she is in.

As she starts to calm down a little and with the substance from the extinguisher pretty much settled, I move in closer and start tying the rope around her neck. Not too tight. Wouldn't want the bitch choking out on me now, would I?! "Let's go walkies, bitch!"

I start trying to drag Elle the short distance towards the table I had set up. The thumb tacks making the top seemingly glisten in this dark underground arena...yt

Offline Oh_Elle_No

As I flop around blinded and in agony on the concrete floor, you come up to me and wrap a length of rope around my head and neck, then "AAAAUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!" I groan out as you blatantly choke me with the rope now and drag me to my feet and proceed to drag me over to where  the table and the tacks are set ....yt