News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

European armwrestling challenge: Cristina from Italy vs Katie from UK

• 19 Replies

cristinawrestler1

Re: European armwrestling challenge: Cristina from Italy vs Katie from UK
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 05:59:12 AM »
my lef hand wrap the peg strongly like this was the adversary...when i hear you say "3, 2,....." I close really strongly yuor hand...squeezing your hand muscles better that I can....I want feel you how many strong my hand is....."1"....my arm shoot like a spring pushing your arm surprising you....I pushed for first and start to have a little initial advantage....pushing my right shoulder try to gain other space....my face is a grimace.....all my muscles in tension

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »
when our hands are in contact I feel a chill in my back....yuo apply a pressure and I reply with an other pressure....it seems the fight is started even if not officialy...after a moment both start to release the pressure...till ours hands are free again.....I smile....and say....."let's go"
Chris you have the better boobs, but your opponent, like me, the better biceps!!!

lol

Offline Katie Gunn

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 12:52:55 AM »
In utter surprise, I find my arm is already half way down, as my reaction time, was a little bit slower than Cristina's, as she strung straight into action, like a snake, pouncing on its prey...'Rookie mistake Katie's I say to myself in my head, as I tense up all my muscles in my right arm and shoulder, pressed my feet into the floor a little harder, my face straining a little bit harder than normal, as I am having to work harder than I should be at this early stage of the battle. I slowly began to stop myself from going any lower down and making my way back up towards the middle

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »
In the first moment I surprise the british girl...but soon she block my actiona and slowly slowly push my arm back...first we arrive to have the arms perpendicular as in the beginning and after I feel yuo bend my arm...slowly slowly .....my neck is stressed in the effort to stop yuor action....I feel the veins pump blood...try to resist ...but in short time you bend my arm....my body is like a rock in the last tentative to stop you......yt

cristinawrestler1

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2018, 09:59:53 PM »
no way….you start to gain more and more space,...my arm is bent...try to resist ...but collasp on the table….you win….looking the table….release your hand...and in shame leave the room massaging my arm….