News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The WOW Project - Episode 3 - Tina's biggest challenge

• 2 Replies

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
The WOW Project - Episode 3 - Tina's biggest challenge
« on: December 13, 2018, 05:04:55 PM »
I pull my car into the parking lot and get out. I flash a smile to the camera happy to be back after a long layoff. Where have you been Tina? What have you been up to? I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder Well... it’s a long story... but I’M BACK and I’m ready to go tonight!... Miss Commish says she has BIG plans for me so I’m looking forward to seeing what she has in mind.

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: The WOW Project - Episode 3 - Tina's biggest challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »
The scene shifts to the opening video package. The camera shows the stunning Tina Lee hair down in
in a glittering silver and black top with matching short shorts. The camera zooms quickly towards my
face fixing my brown eyes on everyone watching…

So you want to be a wrestler? Do you? Do you have ANY idea what it takes? Do you have
any idea how that feels? Well let me show you. See what I see… Feel what I feel….

My eyes close… My face fades and the scene changes to a dreamscape while Breath and Life from
Chronicles plays in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlePbRlbNgk
A standard ring with steam rising around it all in shadows all set in black and white with a silhouette of my lean body bouncing in the ring.

Feel the glory… A flash of me raising my hands standing on the buckles, arms in triumph. The thrill of the victory as it makes your heart rattle in your chest.
Back to the bouncing silhouette…
Feel the pain… A flash of me hitting the steel railing outside the ring, yelping
before arching in pain and slumping to the floor…
The excruciating pain that curls your
toes and paralyzes you...
The silhouette crashes to the mat and crawls towards the ropes.
Feel the work… My arms and chest flex as I press a barbell off my chest. Sweaty and red faced I jog briskly on the treadmill…
Fight for 30 minutes… 200 mile drive… 2 hours in the gym… Wait in the arena… Fight for 30 minutes... Repeat… Day in… Day out…   The silhouette grabs the ropes and climbs to her feet. Leaning on the rope, sweat drips from her forehead…
Feel the drive… I throw a series of chops and then a spinning back fist to drop my taller thin opponent to her back.
When your will outlasts you adversary’s will...
  The silhouette bounces off the ropes and charges off the screen
Feel the power… I lift my opponent across my back and drops down to her knees sharply bending her opponent across her back…
Your opponent weak and helpless… her fate in your hands...  The silhouette raises her arms facing the ropes.
Feel the defeat… My blonde opponent flexes over me sitting on my shoulders trapping my face in her thighs.
Breathless and hurt under your opponent as she humiliates you and poses over your beaten body…
  The silhouette is seen on her back from above the rafters, zooming in as she lays there.
Feel the hate…   I’m seen nose to nose with bigger, shorter, heavy and petite opponents, one after the other. From your rival who wants nothing more than to break your body and crush your soul…
The silhouette kips up to her feet and flexes…
Feel the love… I leap up onto the turnbuckle and strikes my signature pose, eyes closed, arms outstretched, chest out, head back, hair down to her butt as I absorb the crowd’s supporting chant. TEE-NAH… TEE-NAH… TEE-NAH…
From the millions of Lee-gionaires…  The silhouette leaps on the buckle and strikes the same pose…
(In quick succession) Feel the ups… Feel the downs… Feel the rush… Feel the excitement…
Feel the agony… FEEL…
Fade to black
Feel it all…
The dreamscape fades and my eyes open and lock with the viewers’ again… I smile…
So you wanna be a wrestler? Good… Come with me…
I turn and walk into a door behind her with the same ring this time in full color. I jog to the ring, hair bouncing, with the camera following closely behind. A chant of TEE-NAH... TEE-NAH… TEE-NAH begins to build. I climb up onto the apron then slides through the ropes and once again climbs the turnbuckles. Back to the familiar pose, arms outstretched, back arched, facing the empty arena but you hear a roar from the crowd. The lights turn up… The view of me merges into the silhouette logo and the scene fades…
The silhouette logo slides to the right and “The WOW Project” appears onto the screen in black and white with a silver outline… with the final silhouette logo of me on the turnbuckles, arms
outstretched, long hair down looking out at the crowd…

The WOW Project with Tina Lee… It’s Real… It’s Spectacular

Offline Matriarch_Tina

• God Member
  • Respect Your Matriarch
Re: The WOW Project - Episode 3 - Tina's biggest challenge
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 05:26:50 PM »
I walk into the venue backstage and begin to look for my dressing room but Commissioner Sanchez is already waiting for me barely able to contain her big smile. THERE YOU ARE! I got BIG news for you!
So I’ve heard... haha... I put my hands on my hips and smirk confidently... So who is this BIG
opponent tonight?

Oh it’s not tonight. It’s next week. She’s not just any opponent.... You’ll need some time to prepare for this one. It wouldn’t be fair for me to spring her onto you tonight.
I look at the Commissioner a little confused and concerned. “You said you wanted all kinds of challenges. And she is as BIG of a challenge as they come. She’s been asking for this for awhile and finally the schedules have worked out. It’s gonna be HUUUGGEEE!
Uhhhhh... What have you gotten me into Sanchez?
I’m not going to tell you right now... I’m going to show you... She’s in the ring right now... Go take a look.
I put my bag down and walk to the curtain... I can feel a few butterflies with all this build up.. I carefully open it slightly and see one woman apparently getting beaten up by a mountain taking up half the ring...
HOLLLLLYYYEEEEEEEE _______