News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My mom the boxer 1.0

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
My mom the boxer 1.0
« on: February 15, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »
I sat in front of my mother's bedroom dresser listening for any suspicious noises. Nothing. Dead silence. She was shopping. Carefully, I pulled open the top drawer, moved aside some of her lingerie, and found the envelope in question.
With shaky hands I took it out. I had spied here three times so far. Actually, I was looking for some of her bikinis and bras. I liked their scent and it kind of turned me on to read the label with the size - 80D.
But last time I had come across the envelope with the old Polaroids that Dad had made of Mom. They were many years old and from the time when he was not yet considered missing. Dad was a war reporter. I mean: he is a war reporter. I miss him very much, as does my mother who of course has not had another partner since. She loves him very much and hopes every day for new news and his return.
But maybe I'll introduce us first: My mother Sandra is 41 and I am Kevin, 18 years old. We live in Berlin in an apartment and I am in training to become an automotive mechatronics technician. My mother works as a fitness trainer in a studio.
Mom is beautiful and has a body that many younger people envy. And yes I admit it: I have sexual fantasies with her.
The last time I looked through the pictures I came several times because dad and mom had a very erotic secret. Apparently they were boxing. Erotic boxing.
There were not only pictures of mom naked in the shower, sunbathing on the beach or in doggy position in the marital bed, but also only in a thong during weight training and topless in the ring.
There were wild fights where she let the leather fly with other women and even men, and my absolute favorite pictures were one where her left breast was just violently crushed by a boxing glove, and one where she hung dazed and totally sweaty in a ring corner. She seemed to have had a long fight and you could see how red her belly was and even her tits.
It was during the time when she didn't have breast implants. She was probably a C cup back then, but weight training had cost her extra bust size, and so she had undergone surgery 3 years ago to surprise Dad when he returned. Only, he never returned.
I could feel it getting tight in my boxers again. The images excited me and I took off my clothes and started to jerk off. How would it have been to be present at one of these fights? Had dad boxed too?
My rather large 20cm cock was in my hand and I put the pictures on the floor in front of me while I smelled her worn bra.

"Kevin!"
I was petrified. My mother was standing in the doorway and I hadn't heard her come in.
Now I was sitting there naked and there was no point in denying anything at all.
"Do you like the pictures?" Now this was really a question I would not have expected.
"Yes mom. I guess it's obvious." I looked down at my hard-on just as my mother did. She crossed her arms under her breasts, piling her big tits with them into a nice cleavage in her skin-tight t-shirt.
We both laughed a little sheepishly and then she stepped into the bedroom.

"How did you find them?" She sat down next to me and leaned against the dresser pointing at the pictures.
"Well....it's the dresser with your underwear." I turned bright red and looked down at the floor. My cock was unfortunately still rock hard and even though I had let it go, it was pointing fully erect in the direction of the erotic polaroids.
"Kevin I can understand you. Your hormones are probably boiling over right now and you still haven't had a girlfriend."
Mom unintentionally reminded me of this painful fact in my life. But she showed understanding and didn't scold. So I went on the offensive.
"Where did the pictures come from? You were boxing?"
Mom smiled and nodded, and her nipples stiffened under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath.
"Yes we did. We've always been very athletic and at first Dad and I fought each other for fun and then later he organized opponents for me."
"But why topless?"
"I quickly noticed that Dad was almost always stiff when we boxed. And then sometimes he even punched me in the bosom. That was a key moment. I saw how much it excited him and I also enjoyed presenting myself to him like that. Do you think that's funny?"
"Yes, in a way I do. But I also think it's very hot."
"As you can see." Mom laughed and suddenly put her hand on my thigh. A shock followed by lust ran through me. My cock bounced all by itself.
"When did you stop? Did you fight until he disappeared?"
"Yes. Until those days three years ago. Well, and with the implants, I had doubts anyway...."
"Doubts?"
"Yes. Whether they could take it if you got hit there." Mom's voice changed. She sounded seductive and she grabbed her breasts and twirled her nipples through the fabric. I had to swallow. What was happening right now?
"Kevin?"
"Yes mom?"
"Would you...." She swallowed and fell silent. She got the question stuck in her throat. I gave her time and said nothing.
"I would like to know how it feels with implants. I mean the boxing. The doctor said at the time they were very robust."

"You want me to punch you in the boob?"
Now Mama turned bright red. But she got up and stood in front of me like an Amazon, her hands on her hips. She's almost six feet tall and her shirt had very short sleeves that showed off her considerable biceps.
"The boxing gloves are in the closet."
That was all the prompting I needed. Still completely naked, I went behind her to the closet and pulled out a white pair of boxing gloves.
They smelled like leather and something else. Like old sweat? I got goosebumps thinking about what had already happened to them. They didn't have any blood on them, but for sure Mom had used them to finish off some opponent or another.
"Will you show me how to put them on?"
Mom helped me and tied them on me. I couldn't help but watch her rocking breasts in her shirt.
"Like this. they're sitting. If you like hit it!"
Mom stood wide-legged in front of the closet and lifted her shirt up a bit to show me her six-pack. What she wanted was clear and I only now realized how absurd the whole thing was becoming.
The son is caught jerking off, because of me sniffing the underwear. As far as normal. But I remained naked and fully erect while my mother asked me to box her in the stomach because of the old times.
I lashed out and boxed my right hand on her navel. BAPP....Mom sucked in air, but her abs were like a wall.
"Again. Harder!"
I wasn't particularly big or strong. But the challenge was on.
SMATTTT...SMATTT.....I hit right on the belly button twice and my boxing gloves definitely cracked louder than the first time.
But Mom grinned at me and didn't make a face.
"Now for the breast." Her voice sounded smoky and seductive. Her perfect D-cups clearly stretched the shirt and her nipples stood out.
"In the breast?" She nodded.
But I hesitated. I was aroused and my heart was pounding up to my throat.
SMACKKKKK! "UNNNGHHHH!" I hit her right tit with a hard jab, making her quiver under her shirt. Mom's moan was the horniest thing I had heard in a long time. A mixture of pain and pleasure.
She rubbed her chest and looked at me with a quizzical look. Then she took her arms behind her head and crossed them there. Her biceps swelled noticeably.
"Pretend I'm your punching bag."
"But Mom!"
"I know that's what you want. Your cock is rock hard Kevin and it's already dripping."
She was right. But what on earth were we doing here?
Mom had said dick!
I took aim and gave her two quick jabs to the left tit. BAP...BAPP....
This was followed by two light uppercuts to the other side....SMATT...BAPPP....
Her bouncing breasts looked incredibly sexy, and I could clearly feel the resistance offered by her breast flesh and implants.
"Does it go? Does it hurt?"
I could hardly interpret Mom's look. She was looking at me lustfully. And suddenly she pulled her shirt over her head. First her flat sexy belly was revealed and then her plump tits fell out.

"Oh fuck......." My jaw dropped. I hadn't seen her naked in a long time and for early 40s, her body was a dream. Strong, muscular and yet curvy.
She grinned at me. It was clear to her that the sight excited me even more. She took her arms behind her head again and offered her horny tits as targets.
SMATTTTT...SMATTTTT...I packed more power into my straights and thrashed her breasts almost flat against her ribs. "AHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" A long moan followed.
SMATTT...SMAATTTT.....WHAMMMMMM! "OUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"
I lifted both breasts with two crisp hooks and suddenly slapped low below her navel.
I had really surprised her and she writhed.
"You ass!" Mom cursed and laughed a moment later. "That was almost my pussy! Dad used to put me there too...." Suddenly she stopped.
I stepped closer and pushed her breasts together with my boxing gloves. My cock pressed against her private parts. Wordlessly she opened her jeans exposing her muscular legs and tight ass.
"Where did he box you?"
I looked down and saw wetness running down her thighs.
"He punched me in the cxnt! In the tits! Over and over!"
She suddenly embraced me and kissed me. Her tongue penetrated deep between my lips and we were closer than ever before. I pushed her off me and she stumbled backwards, bouncing her back against the mirror of the closet.
SMATTT....SMATTTT.....SMATTTT....I lunged and boxed her tits with crisp hooks across the chest. Her meatballs danced and she cheered me on:
"Box me in the silicone tits! Harder! They can take it....SMATTT....UNGHHHH...!"
I pounded faster and harder and Mom grabbed her crotch. Her fingers sank smacking into her pussy and I rammed my fists hard into her stomach. WHAMMMM! WHAM! An untrained woman would have collapsed long ago. Mom's legs suddenly shook and I gave her left tits an uppercut, which was followed by a long scream:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GODTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Mom jerked and came violently! Her legs almost gave way as it squirted her pussy too, totally soaking the thong.
Whimpering, she leaned back against the mirror and my cock was suddenly inches from her face. We suddenly had the same thought and it took my mind away when she closed her sensual lips around my glans. Her tongue flicked like a butterfly and in all my inexperience, my cum suddenly exploded out of me and surprised her.
"AAAAAAAAAAAH YESAAAAAAAA MOMMY! OH GODTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" I came violently and blacked out! I had never felt this incredible sensation of a blow job before!
Mom took the full load in her mouth, grabbed my bare butt cheeks and pulled me tighter. My penis sank deeper and deeper into her mouth and I came almost endlessly.
When I was done, my tube slowly slipped from her lips and she opened her mouth to show me the massive load.
Like a big lake, my semen sloshed on her tongue and she let it run out slowly.
My cream ran down her chin and dripped onto her reddened tits and belly.

When it was all off, she rubbed it sensuously until her plump breasts and belly were completely smeared.
"They need a little cooling off after all those hits."
I was speechless! My cock just wouldn't go limp.
She fixed her hair and pinned it up with a clip, grinned at me and headed for the shower.
"I want to see you fight mommy!" I was surprised at how determined I sounded.
She turned around again and smiled, "Oh yeah. We're going to fight. Soon."
And so she left me standing: Naked, dressed only in two boxing gloves and with a still-tight boner.

PunisherPia

Re: My mom the boxer 1.0
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 06:17:51 PM »
Bust and muscles on mommy are delicious ;)

Offline WarriorQueen

Re: My mom the boxer 1.0
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 07:51:49 PM »
Amazing!