News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kate Upton versus Charlotte McKinney (JMD) (Boxing)

• 6 Replies

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Kate Upton versus Charlotte McKinney (JMD) (Boxing)
« on: June 09, 2015, 04:39:29 PM »
Here is a story that I wrote up for the SSB (Sports Simulation Board) Message board, which I am fortunate enough to help run.    As a result, between that and IRL demands, it doesn't leave a lot of time for writing, but I was finally fortunate and able to complete this bout!     Hopefully people enjoy it!    As always, any ideas, thoughts, feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  And if you want to read more matches like this which are posted each and every month, feel free to check them out here: http://members5.boardhost.com/SSB2  (Of course, any questions or thoughts about the SSB, send me a message and I'll be happy to answer any queries you might have!)   Thanks a lot and for your consideration: 

Kate Upton versus Charlotte McKinney

(Words and Results by Lookout!)

{alt}

Before:  Ever since Kate Upton burst onto the modeling scene back in 2011, industry observers have been eagerly searching for the “next Kate Upton.”   Fox News declared Guess Model Charlotte McKinney as such in 2014 and the comparisons have followed the two ever since.     Recently, in Esquire Magazine (http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/interviews/a31847/charlotte-mckinney-super-bowl-interview/) interviewed Charlotte McKinney, which generated the following exchange:

ESQ: Everyone is calling you the next Kate Upton. How do you feel about that? 

CM: It's pretty obvious. We both have blonde hair, we're from Florida, and we have enormous tits. It's super-flattering to me. Her career is amazing. But I'm ready to get that tossed away and start making a name for myself. Hopefully we both have a totally different realm of what we're doing. But it is flattering.

What's equally obvious is that neither of them are actually flattered by the comparison and rumors have flown around the modeling world in regards to some Apartment House Wrestling (AHW) bouts between the two that have taken place in the past, but it appears today, the two of them are ready to take their feud public.   

Charlotte rolls her eyes as she steps up to the podium, in a tight pink bikini which can barely contain her own impressive cleavage, grinning though, “You heard what I said in the interview.   We're both blondes, both from Florida, both with enormous tits.    But, deep down...” as Charlotte cups her boobs and winks, “I'm sure we both already know whose are better.    If not, she'll sure as hell find out today, right?    I'm going to make a name for myself and that's by making her name a cautionary tale for girls who stand in my way.   By the end of tonight, Kate won't be standing so much as kneeling...” 

Kate Upton beaming as she steps up to the podium, just raising her hands up to the air as she does her “Cat Daddy” dance on her way up and appears to be wearing the same red bikini featured in the video that went viral back in 2012.     Upton's own ample cleavage is on display as she steps up to the podium with a grin, just looking out into the crowd as she laughs, “Seriously, I just want to make one thing clear today – that there is no “next' Kate Upton!   There's the one and only me, so anybody else thinking they are going to make a name, like Char here, is going to learn the hard way that there is a reason why I'm one of – if not THE – best d*mn model in the world.”  Kate turns to address Charlotte, who to her credit, doesn't back down as Upton approaches her.   Kate licks her lips, “I don't kneel for anybody, honey and we may have a lot in common.    But, I'm better...” as Kate brings her hands up, bouncing her chest back and forth for a moment with a smirk, “THESE are better and she's going to end up where everybody else in the industry is – looking up at me!” 

The two of them step up towards one another, eyes narrowing and smiles disappearing as the distance between them closes instantly and they press up against one another, boobs mushrooming against one another as a million flashbulbs go off, every photographer eager to capture the moment as the titanic pairs of breasts engage in a miniature titfight, boobs bumping up against one another as they each look set to try to knock the other off of the stage until security intervenes.     It is not without some difficulty that the two of them are separated, staring daggers at one another with obvious hatred.   

Both girls head to the ring in those same bikinis – with Charlotte in that same stunning pink bikini with matching gloves, blonde hair falling to her shoulders; Kate wearing that red bikini with matching gloves and blonde hair in a fighting ponytail.     Referee asks the two of them to touch gloves, but Charlotte instead sends her right glove sinking right into Kate's left breast and Upton eager to retaliate against McKinney's right jug with wild abandon.      Referee orders the two of them to separate to their respective corners after a brief instance of jug-mugging, declaring to both that he wants a clean fight.   Whether he'll get one is anybody's guess, judging by the hateful glares these two are trading across the ring.

R1:   Kate surging from her corner, just swinging from her hips and sending long-armed shots up towards Charlotte's head.    Kate just battering away at McKinney's abs with her right hand as she swamps her to the ropes and occasionally swinging away with her right forearm to bash across McKinney's jugs.    Charlotte squealing and grimacing, going to push against Kate in response, trying to bully her to the ropes.     McKinney panting and grunting, managing to shove Upton back against the ropes.    Upton wrapping one arm around Charlotte's head, steering her to the side and plowing away at her torso and tummy.      When the round ends, it's Upton on top as she hammers away at McKinney's cleave furiously and it's a sloppy, brawling first round with the ref issuing stern warnings to both fighters throughout.    But, Kate more effective in the first as she pushes off all big-girl and glares at McKinney as the ref separates the two.

R2:   McKinney showing some discipline here in the second round as she attempts to box from a more organized stance, although Upton looks determined to disrupt that as she charges forward, going to pound away at Mckinney's midsection.    Charlotte showing good footwork as she pivots nicely, just keeping Kate back with a hard-hitting left jab as she focuses on her foe's face and jugs to keep her rival backwards.    Kate finds herself turned in the middle of the ring, just spanking shots down to Kate's tummy as Upton doubles over a bit, shouting loudly as she walks her opponent down with swift one-two combinations to her foe's abs.     Kate is pouting as she tries to tie up, but Charlotte just pushing her backwards towards the ropes as she keeps connecting with her foe's tummy and occasionally her tits to keep her on the retreat this round as Charlotte takes this one wide.

R3:     It's a tummy-to-tummy full-on assault this round as Kate springs from her corner, just coming at Charlotte aggressively to overwhelm her foe's defenses with intense energy.    No discipline on display this round as the fight immediately heads back to the ropes with girls wrapping one another up in a tight embrace as Kate just swings up forearms and hard-hitting hooks to Charlotte's rack as the ref watches carefully, issuing warnings where applicable as McKinney gives back as good as she's getting.   The two of them trading positions on the ropes, with McKinney sliding her arm up against Upton's rack to press her opponent against the ropes and smothering offense with her weight.    Kate won't have it though, just repeatedly pushing backwards as the two of them just whack away at each other's breadbasket and pounding away.    Each of them focusing on their abs, looking to punish each other's tummy as the round finishes with Charlotte face-in-gloves as Kate has her left forearm just pressing down against Charlotte's jugs as her right hand pounds against Charlotte's tummy repeatedly.   McKinney is sputtering and grunting under the heavy hitting of Kate Upton. 

R4:   Kate bursting from her corner full-throttle once again, just looking to break through Charlotte's defenses once more.    Charlotte a little more prepared this round, but backpedaling initially under the weight of Kate's offense.    McKinney showing spirit, however, blinking away tears and returning to the jab that was so effective previously as she chugs forward, just beating away at Upton's breast and belly with plowing rights and lefts.    Now, it's Upton's turn to retreat as Charlotte starts to overwhelm her foe with sheer volume, just disorganizing Kate's offense as she delivers some hard, thudding right hands to Kate's chest.    Upton backpedaling and is able to stabilize herself late, just sending in some long-armed shots to McKinney's abs to prevent herself from being routed to the ropes.    The two of them battling in the middle of the ring, just trading in shots to tummy and tits in a phone booth to end the round, but Charlotte gets the nod this time with the increased offense.

R5:    Charlotte keeps plowing forward, emboldened by her success the previous round as Kate is forced to give way.    Charlotte is giving Kate all she's got and in response, Kate is giving way.    Charlotte just hammering at Kate's tummy, which sets up McKinney for a  hard right cross to her cheek.    Kate's head swivels as she goes wobbly-butt and then drops down to all fours.    UPTON IS DOWN!    Charlotte is hooting confidently as she lunges forward to give a hard kick to Kate's tits as she is sent sprawling to the side, yelping as she covers up her cleavage.    The ref issues a stern warning, leading Charlotte away from her as she taunts down to Upton.    Kate hugs her chest and shakes her head, just taking her time to rise as she makes her feet at a swaying 8.    Charlotte breaking free from the ref's restraint as she surges forward to wallop away at Upton.    McKinney is snarling, baring her teeth as she just hatefully pounds away at her blonde rival and bullies her back to the ropes.  McKinney on top as Upton is groaning and shouting, just squealing into her mitts muffled as she is face-in-gloves as her butt is resting on the middle ropes as she just absorbs the whacking around her hips and flanks.   Charlotte smirking over at Upton as she pushes up off of her, sauntering back to her corner at the bell and taking the round wide with the knockdown.

R6:  Kate coming up along the middle, blinking back tears and just sending out jabs with her left and pouring-in along with her right hand to batter along McKinney's abs.     Kate recovering nicely from the shellacking she absorbed last round and now it's her turn to respond just as aggressively.    It's good-pounding contact between the two, blonde jugs a-jumpin', with both of them chugging forward with ferocious welterweight hup-hup-hup in spots as they push each other back and forth.    Kate just smashing forward with crashing rights to batter at McKinney's jugs and snapping her face back, occasionally whipping forward a hard limber left to tummy or flank.   Charlotte responding well under the assault, crashing forward in response as she hammers away at Upton's chest and abs in response but eventually, the heavy hands from Upton do add up as Kate is able to break through, just spanking across McKinney's tummy late.   Charlotte moaning out, turning to the side as she hugs her torso and TAKES A KNEE!    Upton dancing away, hands up high as she takes the round wide.

R7:   McKinney a little slow to emerge from her corner, but coming out quickly to lay a brisk pattern of jabs to Upton's tummy aggressively as Kate is forced to turn to the side.    Charlotte just battering away, focused on the tummy as she dips her shoulder down and just stroking hard across Upton's abs.   Upton backing up at first, but coming back to aim up high at McKinney's rack.   Upton hammering away, rights and lefts battering her foe's boobs back and forth.    Charlotte switches her focus, with both of them blonde-on-blonde targeting and tagging tits with grim determination as they trade shots in loping circles along the middle of the ring.    Slowly but surely though, it's Kate pushing her rival back as she goes rack!!    Nostrils flaring and teeth bared as she hammers away at Charlotte's cleavage, bouncing her foe's breasts right/left/right before hopping forward with a looping right roundhouse shot that just toggles Charlotte's chin.    Charlotte falls forward, her body twisting to the side as she lands tummy and chest first along the canvas.   Kate steps forward to step across Charlotte's back, planting her foot against the small of McKinney's upper back to press her foe's tits into the canvas on her way to the corner.     McKinney moans out, hugging her rack and tummy, but can't push herself to her feet to beat the count.    Charlotte falls back down, spilling back down to her chest and it's over!    Kate Upton wins via KO7!! 

After:   McKinney laying on the canvas, blinking back tears as she pounds her fist in anger on the canvas and attempting to push herself upwards.     Kate coming forward to generously help her foe up by yanking up on her blonde tresses, having tossed her gloves to the side and stormed over to her blonde rival in the center of the ring.   Kate's eyes are narrowed and she is snarling, wrapping her forearms around the back of McKinney's head to pull her face-first into her waiting jugs.    The red bikini top doing little to obscure Charlotte's fate as she feels Upton's breasts starting to brush her face as McKinney squeals, outraged, “You wouldn't dare....!”  and Upton hisses back, “Try and stop me, bytch...”   

McKinney does, immediately trying to push at Upton's shoulders and torso, going to plant her feet and push backwards at Kate to create some separation.    Immediately Kate tightens her biceps, curling her rival's face forward into her cleavage for a rare standing smother.    Charlotte proving surprisingly strong as she uses her weight and size to maneuver Kate back towards the corner, trying to twist her head away from Upton's all-conquering jugs in a bid for freedom.    Charlotte's thighs pumping and hands pushing hard, shoving at Kate's midsection but as they near the corner, Kate twists at the last moment to send her rival crashing into the corner.   

Charlotte grunts loudly into her foe's chest, wind knocked out of her as she moans out muffled, hands coming up to paw at Upton's abs.    Kate follows up by thrusting three quick knees in swift succession into McKinney's tummy to knock the wind out of her, even as her jugs seek to do the same with a complete smother.    Upton's cleavage is swallowing up McKinney's face as Charlotte shouts and groans, just trying desperately to push herself free but is soon succumbing to the ravages of jug-shock.    Kate pulls her chest backwards for a moment, looking into the sweaty, dazed features of her rival and noting the glassy, confused look as Upton smirks.   

Upton then slams her foe's face back into her cleavage, going to smother her foe once more as she walks McKinney backwards as she taunts into her ear, just whispering confidently, “Whose jugs are better now, huh?   Whose jugs are better?” with only McKinney's whimpers offered any kind of response and little defiance at this point.     Upton walked her opponent backwards between her cleavage, locking her in a standing jug smother, continuing to taunt her rival until she felt Charlotte's body go limp against her.    Releasing her foe, she let her foe slide face-first down her sweaty boobs and abs until she pooled to her thighs in front of Kate, as Kate reached down for her foe's hair and gazed down at her, blowing her a kiss, “Who is kneeling now, bytch?   Because I'm the freaking queen, understand?” and then pushed back on Charlotte's shoulders to send her unconscious foe sprawling to her back!

Kate gazed down at her foe and strutted forward, hands raised up high as she brought her foot down across McKinney's rack as she planted her foot down like a flag on an undiscovered country, earning a loud moan from Charlotte and a roar of approval from the crowd.    Pumping her forearms victoriously as Kate beamed out into the crowd, addressing the reporters and the crowd as she bellowed victoriously, “There is NO next Kate Upton.   I'm the only one.    Anybody who thinks I'm vulnerable or weak after losing to Blake Lively, better think again.   Blake will get what's coming to her and if you want a preview of what that will be, take a good long look at Charlotte McKinney.    I am not the next big thing at welterweight because I'm not waiting any more.    I am going to rule this division NOW and nobody is going to stop me!” as Kate gives another mean-spirited stomp to Charlotte's jugs before sauntering away victoriously today.    Whether Charlotte or anybody else would be inclined to acknowledge her declaration of supremacy in the division would have to be discovered another day, but no doubt there would be plenty of challengers in her future!   No doubt, Kate wouldn't have it any other way...

Winner: Kate Upton
{alt}

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton versus Charlotte McKinney (JMD) (Boxing)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »
Why the unsportsmanlike taunting from Upton?

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 05:15:26 PM »
I've enjoyed you're work , and the FCBA for many years. Thanks for the all the efforts..

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 05:21:15 PM »

Seriously? You sit at ringside and watch a couple of half-naked women beat each other up for half an hour; then applaud when one of them smothers the other with her bosom; but your only "complaint" is about the TONE of one's remarks!?

Good on ya!

That's obviously the reason why most female celebrity boxing/wrestling/MMA/catfight organizations don't want to allow the fighters to be miked during their fights...just too many things are said in the heat of competition that shouldn't be heard by delicate ears!

Now, this me - out of "character"....
OH, I WAS JUST KIDDIN' YOU! Sometimes it's hard to read a story about a celebrity you really like and/or admire and see awful things some writers put in her mouth. I've read some racist stuff I'm absolutely positive one celebrity would never think...let alone speak out loud...be written in stories about her and I feel offended. BUT we have to remember, this is all just FANTASY - and it's just one writers' at that. So please, don't take any of the stuff you read here too seriously.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 03:56:29 AM »

Not the most helpful feedback I've seen, but I appreciate any questions or thoughts on any bout I write.    Ginny appeared to summarize things up pretty nicely, but when I write up a bout, some rivalries are more professional than others.    Typically, my fights tend to feature a lot of trash talk.   So, you can always call "15 yards, unsportmanlike conduct." on my fights, but I like my fighters snarky and the rivalries pretty intense.    I think one of the things you can take away from this bout is that Upton and McKinney don't like each other and honestly, I think that comes through loud and clear!    :)    But, I do understand how upset people can get when they have a different idea of what a celebrity should sound like and act like.    I hope that, overall, you enjoyed the story!   

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 04:03:07 AM »

Seriously? You sit at ringside and watch a couple of half-naked women beat each other up for half an hour; then applaud when one of them smothers the other with her bosom; but your only "complaint" is about the TONE of one's remarks!?

Good on ya!

That's obviously the reason why most female celebrity boxing/wrestling/MMA/catfight organizations don't want to allow the fighters to be miked during their fights...just too many things are said in the heat of competition that shouldn't be heard by delicate ears!

Now, this me - out of "character"....
OH, I WAS JUST KIDDIN' YOU! Sometimes it's hard to read a story about a celebrity you really like and/or admire and see awful things some writers put in her mouth. I've read some racist stuff I'm absolutely positive one celebrity would never think...let alone speak out loud...be written in stories about her and I feel offended. BUT we have to remember, this is all just FANTASY - and it's just one writers' at that. So please, don't take any of the stuff you read here too seriously.

Thanks - I don't think I could've said it any better.    Of course, we don't ever want to offend anybody with our writing and anything racist or something that we think is completely inappropriate for anybody to say, much less our fighters, is not going to make it into our story.   But, of course, this is all just for fun and we want people to enjoy what we're working on!    But, I thought this was pretty mild trash talk overall and not wholly unexpected!    However, we'll keep an eye on this in the future and thanks for your support, feedback and commentary on the fight!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 04:14:55 AM »
I've enjoyed you're work , and the FCBA for many years. Thanks for the all the efforts..

Glad you enjoyed the bout!!    Thank you very much - we're always very, very appreciative of your continued readership and appreciation of the FCBA, which is currently the SSB - for the moment.   But, of course, the mission is the same to bring some of the finest celebrity boxing action to our fans!    We'll try to keep things interesting and thank you for your support!    I'll try to keep things running smoothly with some great rivalries and exciting bouts in the future, working with some of the best writers, managers and fans in the world!!    ;D