News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blindfold

• 0 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Blindfold
« on: February 20, 2024, 04:35:06 AM »
Here is a story that my GF brought up the other day on would one wrestle blindfolded?  enjoy

Blindfolded

As I, Brad, was laying in bed with my gorgeous girlfriend Angie, I couldn't help but fantasize about her and her best friend Katie. They were always together, and I knew they had a special bond. Something about the way they would touch each other, the way they would wrestle...it was almost like they were in competition with each other, but in a playful, sensual sort of way. It was clear that both of them enjoyed the physical aspect of their relationship, and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to see them go at it without any of the usual rules or boundaries.

I decided to bring up my idea to Angie, hoping that she would be as into it as I was. "Hey, babe," I whispered, running my hand up her smooth thigh. "What do you think about the idea of you and Katie wrestling with blindfolds on? Just the two of you, no rules, no holds barred. I could film it on my phone for us to watch later."

She smiled, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "That actually sounds really hot, Brad. You know I love the idea of pushing my boundaries in the bedroom. And with Katie? Oh my god, it would be like a dream come true." She reached over and ran her finger down my chest, tracing the outline of my erection beneath the sheets. "But only if you promise to join in. I want you to dominate me, just like you do in our wrestling matches."

As the days went by, we arranged for Katie to come over for a sleepover at our place. Angie and I made sure that the bed was made up with fresh sheets and pillows, and I even set up a camera on a tripod in the corner of the room. We wanted to capture every moan, every grunt, every slap of flesh on flesh.

When Katie arrived, she looked every bit as stunning as I remembered. She and Angie exchanged knowing glances as they undressed each other, their hands roaming freely over each other's bodies. They didn't need to be told what to do; they just instinctively knew that this was going to be something special.

As they climbed onto the bed, their bodies pressed together, the soft moans escaping their lips were almost more arousing than anything else. They felt each other up, squeezing and massaging their breasts, rubbing their nipples together. I couldn't take my eyes off them, my cock twitching in anticipation.

"Okay, girls," I finally managed to croak. "Time to blindfold you." I handed each of them a black satin mask, helping them to tie it securely behind their heads. With their senses now diminished, they leaned in closer to each other, their bodies trembling with anticipation.

Angie reached out and grabbed Katie's breast, squeezing it roughly through the fabric of their nightgown. Katie moaned, arching her back into the touch. The two of them rolled onto their sides, their legs intertwined as they began to wrestle. Their blindfolds made it impossible for them to see each other's reactions, but I could tell they were both relishing the touch of skin on skin.

I moved closer to the bed, my erection throbbing as I watched them. Angie pushed Katie onto her back, straddling her hips. She reached down and untied Katie's nightgown, revealing her perfect, round ass. With a smirk, she spread Katie's cheeks apart, exposing her tight little hole.

"Oh fuck, Angie," Katie moaned. "That feels so good."

I knelt beside the bed, watching as Angie began to tongue-fuck Katie's asshole. The two of them were completely lost in the sensation, their moans muffled by the blindfolds. I could see the beads of sweat gathering on their foreheads, the sheets twisted and tangled around their legs.

I reached out, grabbing my hard cock and began to stroke it slowly, watching as the women below me writhed in pleasure. The sight of Angie's tongue fucking Katie's ass, her own moans echoing in the room, was enough to send a shiver down my spine. I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to be inside her, to feel her tight muscles squeezing my cock as she came around me.

As if sensing my presence, Angie glanced over at me, her eyes meeting mine through the mask. There was a spark of desire there, a challenge. She reached out and grabbed my hand, guiding it between her legs. "Fuck me, Brad," she whispered. "I need you inside me."

I knelt between her spread legs, positioning myself at her entrance. With one smooth motion, I thrust deep inside her, feeling her tightness engulf my cock. She arched her back, throwing her head back against the pillow as a moan escaped her lips. Her body trembled with pleasure as I began to pound into her, setting a steady rhythm.

Katie watched us from beneath her blindfold, her breath coming in ragged gasps. "Oh god, Angie," she gasped. "He feels so good."

I leaned down, capturing one of her nipples between my teeth, rolling it gently with my tongue. Angie arched her back, her body trembling as she fought for control. I could feel her tight muscles clenching around me as she neared her climax, and with a final thrust, I emptied myself inside her.

Katie reached out, feeling the sweat on our skin, the heat of our bodies as we moved together. She reached up, pulling off her own blindfold, and her eyes locked on Angie's. There was a look of awe and desire in her gaze as she watched us.

Noticing that Katie is cheating by removing her blindfold I point to my semi erect cock that just came out of Angie and told her she would have to give me a blow job to make it hard again. Katie smiled and nodded, crawling up the bed between Angie's spread legs. She kissed the inner thigh of my left leg, then the other, before moving her lips to my cock. As Katie's lips wrapped around me, her tongue flicked out to wet the head, then she began to bob her head up and down. I reached out and gently stroked her hair, feeling the warmth of her breath against my skin.

Angie watched us, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. She reached out and caressed Katie's cheek, their fingers entwining. "You're so beautiful, Katie," she whispered. "I've always wanted to see you like this, with him."

Katie smiled, her lips still wrapped around my cock. She looked up at Angie with a mixture of love and desire. "I love you," she said, her voice muffled by my flesh. "I've always wanted to make you happy." Angie reached down, her fingers trailing lightly across Katie's cheek, her lips parted in a soft, seductive smile.

As Katie continued to bob her head, I reached down and grasped her hair, pulling gently, guiding her movements. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth around me, the feel of her tongue dancing on my skin, sent shivers down my spine. I could feel myself growing hard again, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to take Angie back.

Angie watched us intently, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. She reached down, cupping Katie's breast in her hand, rolling the hardened nipple between her fingers. Katie moaned loudly around my cock, arching her back into Angie's touch. The sight of them together, their bodies intertwined, was almost too much for me to bear.

As Katie continued to pleasure me, I leaned down, capturing Angie's lips in a passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her nails digging into my back, urging me closer. Our tongues tangled together, their salty taste mixing on my tongue as I lost myself in the sensation of their bodies against mine.

I could feel the tension building inside me once more, and I knew it was time. I pulled away from Angie's lips, panting heavily. "I want to see you both like this," I whispered, reaching down and guiding Katie's head up and off my cock. She looked up at me with a mixture of disappointment and desire. "On your hands and knees, love," I commanded, my voice rough with lust.

Katie nodded, eagerly obeying. She moved into position between Angie's spread legs, her bottom high in the air. I couldn't help but admire the view as she presented herself to us, her body glistening with sweat, her lips swollen from our kisses. Angie reached out, tracing a finger down the center of Katie's back before cupping one of her breasts, teasing the nipple with her thumb.

I positioned myself behind Katie, feeling the heat of her body against my cock as I pressed forward, guiding myself to her entrance. She let out a moan as I filled her again, her body trembling with the sensation. I began to thrust slowly, savoring the feel of them both beneath me.

Angie leaned in, kissing the back of Katie's neck, her hands moving to cup her breasts. "You're so beautiful," she whispered, her breath hot against Katie's skin. "You look so good like this." Katie arched her back, pressing herself harder against me as I continued to thrust into her. I could feel the muscles of her ass tensing with each stroke, her moans filling the room.

I looked down at Angie, watching her as she watched us. Her eyes were dark and hungry, her lips parted in a small smile. She reached out, taking my free hand and guiding it between them. "Touch me," she breathed, her fingers curling around mine. I obeyed, pressing against her clit as I thrust deeper into Katie.

The sensation of being filled by both of them at once was overwhelming, my body trembling with the effort to hold back my release. Katie moaned loudly, her head thrown back against my shoulder as she felt me inside her. Her movements became more frantic, her body begging for release as she was taken by the sensation.

Angie's touch on my hand, guiding it between them, was driving me wild. Her skin was so soft, her need for pleasure palpable. I pressed harder against her clit, feeling her body tense and shudder beneath me. She arched her back, her nails digging into my thighs as she lost herself in the sensation.

Katie moaned loudly as I thrust deeper into her, feeling her body tremble beneath me. Angie's hand moved faster, her nails digging into my skin as she neared her climax. The air was thick with the sound of their breathing, the smell of their arousal filling the room. I could feel my control slipping, my body on the brink of release.
I could not stop myself has I shot my hot cum into Katie's waiting pussy, her body milking my cock as I emptied myself into her. Katie cried out my name, her back arching as she came as well, her inner walls squeezing me in a powerful spasm.

As the last shudder passed through her, I collapsed on top of them both, panting heavily. Angie wrapped her arms around me, holding me close as we all caught our breath.
"That was... amazing," I managed to say between ragged gasps.

Angie smiling at us and handing Katie's blindfold back to her. "Ok this time we both keep them on till Brad here comes and removes them. Once one of us is on top of the other Brad will bring us our favorite toy and only when the one on top make's the bottom one cum can Brad remove our blindfold" she says with a grin.

Katie takes the blindfold and puts it on again, blinking a few times as she does. "Alright, Angie, you've got this," she says, feeling a mixture of anticipation and excitement. They both get onto their hands and knees facing each other, their asses in the air, their bodies inches apart. Angie's skin is so soft and smooth under Katie's touch, and she can feel the heat emanating from her body. As they wait for me to bring them their toy, they begin to kiss and nibble on each other's shoulders, their breasts pressed together.

Remember Brad we only get the toy when one of us wrestle and pin the other one down and no peeking Katie says with a playful tone in her voice. Angie grins and nods, understanding the rules of the game. They continue to kiss and nibble on each other, their bodies moving in perfect sync.

I clear my throat, trying to break their focus. "Alright, ladies, lets start the wrestling "Now remember, you both have to keep your blindfolds on until one of you pins the other down. And no peeking!" They both nod, their breath coming faster as they anticipate the challenge ahead.

I step back, giving them some room to maneuver. Angie lunges forward, her hands grasping for Katie's hips. Katie, quick on her feet, ducks out of the way and returns the favor, her nails raking across Angie's back. The sound of skin meeting skin echoes through the room. They circle around each other, searching for an opening.

Their bodies are so close now, their breath mixing in the air between them. Angie's breasts press against Katie's back, their nipples hardening as they wrestle. Katie arches her back, trying to throw Angie off balance, but Angie is too strong. She grabs hold of Katie's wrist, twisting her arm behind her back. Katie cries out in pain, but doesn't let go of her grip. The two of them are locked in a fierce embrace, their bodies slick with sweat.

"Come on, Angie!" Katie gasps, her free hand searching for purchase on Angie's body. Angie growls, her hips rolling against Katie's ass, grinding their clits together. It's a desperate move, but it works. Katie's eyes widen as she feels herself start to lose control.

Angie senses her opponent's weakness and presses her advantage, her hand moving from Katie's wrist to her throat. "I got you now," she pants, squeezing tightly. Katie's vision begins to blur, but she refuses to give up. With a final surge of strength, she manages to throw Angie off balance, sending them both tumbling to the floor.

They land in a tangle of limbs, their breath coming in ragged gasps. Their hands are everywhere, grasping at each other's bodies, feeling the heat and sweat that coat their skin. The air between them crackles with desire as they roll over each other, their hips still moving in rhythm.

Angie presses her lips to Katie's neck, nipping and sucking as she tries to regain control. Katie moans, her hands moving up to tangled in Angie's hair, urging her on. The feel of Angie's breasts pressed against her chest is driving her wild, and she can feel the other woman's hard nipples scrape against her own.

With a sudden move, Katie rolls them over, pinning Angie beneath her. "Yes!" she cries out, feeling the victory rush through her. She straddles Angie's hips, her body weight pressing down on her. Angie looks up at her, eyes wide with desire and frustration. "I've got you," Katie whispers, leaning down to kiss her. Their lips meet in a passionate tangle as their tongues dance together. Katie's hand moves between their bodies, teasing Angie's wetness. "You're so hot," she breathes against Angie's ear.

Angie arches her back, her hips bucking up against Katie's hand. "Please," she whispers, her voice trembling with need. Katie slides a finger inside her, feeling the slick heat of her arousal. She begins to move her finger in and out, setting up a rhythm that has both of them moaning and writhing beneath the covers. The air in the room grows thick with the sound of their breath and the slapping of their bodies together.

As they lose themselves in the sensation, Katie feels a surge of power course through her entire body. She leans down, taking Angie's breast into her mouth, sucking hard on the nipple as she thrusts her finger deeper inside. Angie's cries of pleasure fuel her, driving her onwards. She feels a twinge of desire in her own loins, and without breaking rhythm, she reaches down to stroke herself.

Angie gasps as she feels Katie's wetness against her fingers, and the realization of what she's doing nearly sends her over the edge. She arches her back off the bed, bucking her hips up to meet Katie's hand, her own fingers digging into the soft skin of Katie's ass. The friction is almost too much to bear, and as their bodies move in unison, Katie can feel the telltale tightening in her own abdomen.

With a growl, Katie picks up the pace, thrusting her fingers deeper inside Angie while she curls her fingers around her own clit, circling it expertly. The sound of their skin slapping together fills the room, punctuated by their moans and gasps. Angie feels like she's floating, lost in the sensation of Katie's fingers moving in and out of her, her own fingers teasing the spot just right. She throws her head back, her long hair tangling with Katie's, and lets out a shuddering breath as the orgasm washes over her.

Brad almost loses it as he tries to record this battle between Angie and Katie, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he films them rolling around on the bed. He wonders how long he can hold out before he cums all over himself. The sight of them, so close together, their bodies moving in perfect sync, drives him wild.

As Angie and Katie reach their climaxes together, their moans and gasps fill the room, drowning out even the sounds of their own panting. Brad can see the look of pure satisfaction on both of their faces as they collapse together on the bed, sweaty and satisfied. He takes one last shaky breath, trying to regain control of himself, before finally lowering the camera.
to be continued....
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.