News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga - exclusive real photo feature catfight poll

• 22 Replies

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
Re: Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga - exclusive real photo feature catfight poll
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 03:01:47 AM »
I give Katy the edge in this fight although Lady Gaga would not go down without doing some serious damage. Unlike the lookalike models, Katy has a 6-7 inch height advantage and 15 pound weight advantage over the 5'1", 110 lbs Lady Gaga.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 06:58:31 AM »
..and you have the audacity to indicate that she (Perry) is not attractive?

And what do you hold up as an example of beauty in comparison? This thing (Mary Pierce)
which basically looks like a bloke in drag wearing a blonde wig and doing an impersonation of the fucking Concorde.
You are basically attracted to women who look like men.

And stop indicating where you live in your username, it presents the image of a fucking redneck obsessed with a specific geographical location. "I come from Quebec and I am fucking proud of it!" Meaningless prattle.

O.K., now that I'm done laughing...

Firstly, show me where I "dissed" Katie Perry's looks ? ... go on, quote me, where did I say ANYTHING about how she looks (or anything nasty about her, herself, for that matter) ?

All I implied is that I wasn't a huge fan of her or Gaga, where as you refered to Pierce (be it her or anyone else) in a very insulting manner (and good job, using that pic of Pierce, like any woman looks like a "10" on EVERY single pic ever taken of her)... oh, and I'm sure that if I'd instead been a Pamela Anderson (or whoever) fan, you wouldn't have put me down for my tastes" anyways ?

Other people also list where they hail from, some even post their country's flag next to their name in the chat room, would you also ask them to stop displaying it ?

You tell me to get an education ? I suggest that you take-up geography, calling someone from Quebec a "redneck" (by the way, where did I call you or pollman "names", or swear at you for that matter ?), is like saying the same thing about someone from Vermont, or saying that he's from "the bible belt"

If the U.S. has it's rednecks in the "deep south" (i'm just citing what's said in the media), than the ones in Canada are located in the "deep west" (if anything, in Quebec, we're thought as being too LEFT wing)

And with all the gay allusions in your rant, YOU use the word "redneck" ? Like someone once said, "The image would be laughable, if it wasn't so ugly"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 07:00:28 AM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:15 AM »
"Did the profanity hurt poor Patty's ears? How old are you... 12?"

... well, judging from your first reply, to my post (which wasn't even adressed to you), what I'd originally said hurt your ears much more than what what you said hurt mine.

OK, change "racist slur", to "nation-based" slur (remind me, did I refer to Perry as an "american this or that" ?)... funny that someone who uses profanity (often referd to as a "crutch") to that extent would get so would go on about the very specific intent or use of a word...

Gees, all this, just because I specified the pics were of lookalikes, and that I implied that I wasn't a big fan of either woman... if that's all it takes for you to get "like that", the you must be posting rant-like replies 24/7...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 07:09:38 AM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »
Pattsy from QBeck writes: O.K., now that I'm done laughing...

Dio replies: Oh a liar too. The last thing you're doing is laughing in a superior tone as what you imply. If anything I can tell you are massively peeved. Pissy peeved in fact, nasty Patty gone and got herself all pissy peeved cos big bad Dio has gone and pissed her off. Stop lying you dishonest piece of bum fluff, you're not convincing anybody.

Firstly, show me where I "dissed" Katie Perry's looks ? ... go on, quote me, where did I say ANYTHING about how she looks (or anything nasty about her, herself, for that matter) ?

Oh, you're making this too easy for me, it's like being in a fight with the special needs kid. Here you go Flipper, see if this jogs you're attention deficient MTV minkie memory:

Pattsy from Qbeck said:
"With THOSE two involved ? God, please make it end ina double K.O.... 0.01 seconds into the fight !"

You see, that immediately says to me: pissy little forum twat who thinks he's clever pissing on someone's efforts to entertain people with a simple pleasure. The fact that you are blind to this indicates you are at an almost amoeba level of intellect but at the same time harbouring a massive, and I mean exponentially planetary sized blind as fuck mental ego. You couldn't have just shut the fuck up like any decent normal guy who's into catfights, you felt compelled to attempt to spoil, bad mouth, make stupid pissy comments, express a false sense of boredom at the idea of a sexy woman like Katy Perry being in a fantasy catfight with another well know female pop star instead of doing the decent thing and keeping your mouth shut. And everything I write here hits home on your surreptitious duplicity you dishonest peevy little girlstick. So don't try and bullshit your way out of it because I'm 3 steps ahead of you at every single turn my little kitty. I've seen lousy little peevish forum tyrants like you for many years since back in 1998. You're just the same old pseudo intellectual desperate theatrical show off with fuck all to back it up and the consistency and logic of a 6 year old. The more you give me, I can give you a rock solid guarantee, that the more I'll hold that psychoanalytical mirror straight back up to your face you disingenuous twatfinker.

All I implied is that I wasn't a huge fan of her or Gaga,

All I implied? All I implied. You implied nothing you halfwitted mong toadie. You were more than direct, you were fucking obviously deliberately going out of your way to piss on people's fun to gain kicks out of thinking to yourself. 'Look at me I'm the king of being pissy and clever'. Get this, it didn't work fucko. It attracted my attention, that's your worse crime. And I'm going to show you up for what you actually are, i.e. a mean spirited bitter little shitstick who gets kicks out of spoiling other people's fun and happiness. Jeez, you don't have to be into everything in this interest we share, but for goodness sake, live and let live a little and have the common decency to admit that what your wrote was mean spirited, spiteful and above all else bereft of community spirit and good humour. You're being a prick in everything you write. And looking at your posting history you've written that line in a similar fashion once before you tedious unoriginal feckless knob jockey!

where as you refered to Pierce (be it her or anyone else) in a very insulting manner

Feckin too right I did. She looks like the back end of a dog's arse. In fact she looks like a 3rd rate drag act for goodness sake. This is what I can't get? You positing this massively unattractive woman as an object of admiration, and then going out of your way to diss Katy Perry. I mean that's like comparing a fucking walrus with Cinderella you mental case. Admit it you twit, you have incredibly poor taste in women.

(and good job, using that pic of Pierce, like any woman looks like a "10" on EVERY single pic ever taken of her)

Believe me, I searched, I suffered the pain and anguish of searching through Mary Pierce photos to find a good one, one single pic of Mazza on a good day, but in the end it was like browsing a gallery of Battersea Dog's home, and it left a slight taste of sick in my mouth which had to be remedied by me taking a quick drink of brandy and eating a large toffee apple. You git for putting me through that awful ordeal, I blame you for that you toady feckless mung artist! Damn you Sir!

Other people also list where they hail from, some even post their country's flag next to their name in the chat room, would you also ask them to stop displaying it ?

No, I'd actually take more pleasure from calling them backward redneck halfwits, just like I did you. Now do me a favour dear boy and go back to your lady boy chat room and play with your real friends Cleetus!

You tell me to get an education ? I suggest that you take-up geography, calling someone from Quebec a "redneck"

You are aware that the term 'redneck' is now not exclusively used to refer to dumb people from the South? Of course you didn't, that's because you are A REDNECK! [chuckles]

(by the way, where did I call you or pollman "names", or swear at you for that matter ?),

You didn't, and your point is?

If the U.S. has it's rednecks in the "deep south" (i'm just citing what's said in the media), than the ones in Canada are located in the "deep west" (if anything, in Quebec, we're thought as being too LEFT wing)

...and of course you assumed the term 'redneck' is used in exactly the same way over here in the UK as it is in Canada didn't you? Listen carefully, redneck = dumbass, simple as that. e.g. you are a barely sentient redneck for not knowing this. Now keep up with me, you're not listening or paying attention.

And with all the gay allusions in your rant, YOU use the word "redneck" ? Like someone once said, "The image would be laughable, if it wasn't so ugly"

And if anything of what you said above made even the remotest sense in the English language, I'd have replied with reference to your words, but after reading it, my only response was, as they say in the USA: "Say what now?" But being the nice guy that I obviously am, I'll give it a try just for kicks. YOU MASSIVE BENNY!

... well, judging from your first reply, to my post (which wasn't even adressed to you), what I'd originally said hurt your ears much more than what what you said hurt mine.

What? Has a cat just walked across your keyboard resulting in a random string of inane word mumbledge? You're losing the thread I can tell. Time to have a break with a nice cup of tea I'd suggest.

OK, change "racist slur", to "nation-based" slur (remind me, did I refer to Perry as an "american this or that" ?)... funny that someone who uses profanity (often referd to as a "crutch") to that extent would get so would go on about the very specific intent or use of a word...

Oh, now this is getting trippy indeed. It's like there's English words in there, but nothings making any sense. So are you now accusing me of being a 'nationbasedist', I think there's another word for that now isn't there? What's this about something about Katy Perry being an American this or that? I'm totally lost on what you're saying. You must have been very angry indeed when you wrote that, it's so rushed an incoherent. Have a sit down for goodness sake, stop getting your knickers in a twist. It will only raise your blood pressure and give you a period.

Gees, all this, just because I specified the pics were of lookalikes, and that I implied that I wasn't a big fan of either woman...

Awwww, it sounds all innocent and luvvely and cuddly when you rewrite what you said like that. Awww, I want to give you a big victim of Dio hug and kiss and wipe your wittle nosey nose with my silk handkerchief you gorgeous little poppet. However, that's not exactly what you did, did you. Everyone can see you jumped in acting like a massive pissy twat with a bitter little comment that was aimed specifically at pouring scorn on one guy's efforts and work to post a load of sexy new photos for catfight fans to enjoy. Take a read of everyone else's posts and praise in this message thread, then compare them to your own... now ask yourself the question: "Am I being a peevish, arrogant unfeeling twat?" I don't think you possess the introspective honesty to give an affirmative yes to be honest. But that's what I expected my little Pavlovian friend. But please do attempt to defend your resentful and pissy actions some more as I'm now committed to intellectually taking you to pieces ad infintum.

Toodle pip

Dio
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 09:49:19 PM by Dionysus »

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 03:28:47 AM »
Apropos of nothing really, this is the first time I have ever seen or heard the word 'twatfinker' used anywhere.

To borrow from another thread, I find it an 'admasing' word.

Oh and just for the sake of clarity, I'm not on anyone's side in this flame war - a term I learnt during the whole tomcfstories episode in another thread. I just like the word 'twatfinker'. :)

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »
Good all round fight with Lady Gaga working Katy's tits until she begs for mercy. Then the fun really begins.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 02:59:05 AM »
Katy Perry 11 - 4 Lady Gaga

Katy Perry wins

Further votes and contributions are welcome if you would like to indicate who you think would win in a catfight between Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Your vote will be added, and the final score updated.

{alt}

[ADDENDUM: violence_Writer's vote now added]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 07:15:25 PM by pollman »

Offline violence_Writer

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 02:16:21 PM »
Honestly I hadn't caught into the Katy Peryy vibe until this...
{alt}
And I was sold!

I think that Katy would win by splattering Lady Gaga with tomatoes until the Queen of Pop got humiliated and try to rush the larger breasted woman, at which point Katie would catch her up in a bearhug and toss her in a mean breast to breast suplex and just smother the smaller woman out!
I write...Res Ipsa Loquitur