News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Amanda Righetti vs. Yvonne Strahovski

• 16 Replies

Blogger348

Re: Amanda Righetti vs. Yvonne Strahovski
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 02:45:30 AM »
Absolutely great information. Who are her friends? Male or female? Also, thanks for the picture. I haven't seen that one before. I agree that she is HOT. Given your intimate knowledge of this attractive redhead, who do you feel would be worthy opponents.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: Amanda Righetti vs. Yvonne Strahovski
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:46 PM »
Another reason Amanda will be jealous of Yvonne and want to tear her apart. Yvonne was namedNo. 1 in BuddyTV's list of 100 sexiest women on 2010 Television.

Yvonne Strahovski (aka Strahotski) No 1!
{alt}

Amanda Righetti pissed at only being No. 53
{alt}

Angie Harmon's character kicked Yvonne's character's ass on one episode of Chuck. Bet Angie would like to do the same to Yvonne
Angie Harmon wants Yvonne's ass being only No. 85
{alt}

Another fight I would like to see as Sarah Walker (Yvonne's character on Chuck} vs Ziva David -  a liaison to NCIS for the Israeli Mossad (Coté de Pablo's character on NCIS) in a spy vs spy battle. Oh what the hell, how about just Yvonne vs Coté.
Coté de Pablo at No 40 thinks she is a better spy and sexier than Yvonne
{alt}

Here is the link to the entire list.  TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010 Unfortunately you have to step through the list from 100 to 1 although there is a slide show. Of course I think than any list that leaves off Emily Procter of CSI: Miami and Emily Deschanel of Bones has to be a bit suspect.

And for those of you who think Kaley Cuoco is particularly weak, check out these biceps:
Kaley Cuoco at No. 5 shows a nice bicep
{alt}

A tournament of all 100 would be great but too much work. But individual fights would be good. Any suggestions of who against whom?
{alt}