News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

a match for claire

• 5 Replies

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
a match for claire
« on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »
claire sweeney is a favorite catfight celeb of mine...great body fantastic boobs which she shares quite offen and also fiesty and strong,it would be a right turn on to see her beaten...but by who haley mcqeen ,patsy kensit liz hurley might do it...any segestions
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:17:06 PM by lone ranger »

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: a match for claire
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 05:49:24 PM »
What about Tasha de Vasconcelos as opponent?

{alt}

Alan59

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »
I agree totally about Claire Sweeney. You would have to back her in any celebrity catfight or wrestling competition. For a lady to beat her she would have to have to be willing to match her breasts to breasts and lock legs. Claire would surely battle woman to woman in every sense and her opponent would have to enjoy doing the same. Another  dancer/singer with strong legs and perhaps taller than Claire is Melanie Stace. She certainly ticks the boxes to match Claire. Although older, Jane McDonald has the look of a woman who would back away from a good scrap. Another obvious match would be Davina McCall, like Claire, always willing to flash her thighs.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:07:10 PM by Alan59 »

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »
i think claire would destoy davina..tasha well be nice to see her boob smouther claire who in my opinion has the best pair of boobs on tv...maybe the re-vamped kate garraway or fiona phillips or susie perry would be great to watch as long as claire gets stripped...mmm pure fantasy

Offline puyol174

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:19:04 PM »
Georgie Thompson might give her a good match.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
another pic of claire..great body it would take a strong woman to take claire out
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:58:08 PM by lone ranger »