News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Best Friends Grandmother

• 5 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« on: October 14, 2023, 03:23:22 PM »

This is a non-fight story.  Details of fights will be involved but there will be no fights.   Again, as with all these stories there will be no description, use your imagination.   

Sally drove up to Gran's house.  She took a day out of her weekend from college to visit her.  It’s been 2 weeks since her loss to Maggie and the other fight with her mom and Indira.    She knocked on Gran's door and her grandmother opened it up.  “Ohhh, Sally, my dear.  It’s so good to see you.  Come in.  I’ll make tea.”  Sally is not overly fond of tea, a latte girl, but always drinks it with Gran.    They sat down in the living room.  Sipping their tea, they caught up with each other, the senior’s community, her college courses, boys, etc.  All the while ignoring the elephant in the room.    Fighting.   “So, how are your bruises, sweetie?” Gran asked.  I guess mom told her about my fight with Maggie Sally thought to herself.  “Mom told you?” “She did, dear, she’s very proud of you.  So am I.”  Gran told her.  “But I lost.”  Sally said in a dejected tone.  Gran came over and gave her a hug.  “Ohh, sweetie, we have all lost before.  Your mother has, I have.  You can never win all your fights.” 

No that everything was in the open.  “How did you get into fighting, Gran?” Sally asked.
“Well, now that is a story.’  Gran began.   

“It was the 60’s and free love, LSD, and flower power was everywhere.    Your grandfather and I were close friends, yes, we slept together sometimes but he was engaged to another.  A bitch named Marie.  Marie was all wrong for your grandfather.   He was a free spirit and she was a stuck-up snob.  He was so handsome and I really wanted all his attention on me.  We were all at a party in the valley one night there was a huge bon fire, weed was plenty and your grandfather showed up with Marie.   I have to admit I was a little high that night and became a little handsy with him much to Marie’s annoyance. I just couldn't help myself.  I was horny and wanted him very bad.  Marie got upset so I said if you want to keep him, you’ll have to fight me for him.  I stripped off my paisley shirt, of course we never wore bras back then, and my bell bottom jeans.  Standing there in my underwear.  Let me tell you underwear back then wasn't nearly as sexy as it is now but all the guys stared at me.  I had a pretty good figure then and big boobs!  Marie was hesitant about everything.    She took off her top and was wearing a bra, her boobs were not nearly as big as mine, then her flower skirt.  We went at it and while it wasn't an easy fight, Marie put up a good struggle I did win the fight and your grandfather.  He told me how turned on he was watching 2 women fight and how he always fantasized about it.    I told him I’d fight any woman he wanted from now on.  Marie came back 2 months later looking to get him back in a rematch.  We fought only in front of your grandfather. Marie said she’s been learning how to fight.  We fought nude and she had learned to fight better; I don't know how she learned but she gave me a beating.   I won again but boy did she make me pay for it.  She had my respect and I told her any time she wanted to fight again I’m up for it.  She met a really nice man months later who she would eventually marry.  We fought nude again for both of them.  She beat me that time.  It was harder to find opponents in those days, no internet, but I found them a fought in front of your grandfather, soon we found a network of women and couples that shared our ideals we would have monthly fights, there were sometimes up to 30 people in the group.   I have to say sex afterward was always great weather I won or lost.” 

“Wow, Gran!  That’s incredible!   Did you just catfight?”   

“No dear, I have had a lot of catfights, I’ve also boxed and a few times bare knuckle fist fights, now those were rough.”  Gran told her.

“How did mom get in to fighting?”  Even though she heard a bit about it she wanted to hear from Gran.

“Oh that.  Your mom was 17 at the time.  Your mom and her girlfriends were planning a sleepover for a month so I arranged to fight a black woman named Latisha woman I had fought 8 months earlier.   She beat me then and I wanted revenge.  Ours was the first fight of the night we fought only in our underwear.   The second involved 2 friends and there were 15 people watching.  I won the first fall and Latisha won the second.  I won the 3rd fall when I looked up and saw Jackie she had come home with menstrual cramps.  Her jaw was wide open.  I had a black eye from the fight but went over to Jackie.  To my surprise she wasn't horrified and stayed to watch the other fight.  The next day we had a long talk about what she saw.  A few weeks later she came to me and asked for me to arrange a fight for her.”

“I knew a woman that lover to fight but was not a good fighter.  A woman named Kwan.  Kwan was 40 and after Jackie’s 18th birthday I arranged a fight between them.  They wore bikinis because your mom didn't want your grandfather to see her boobs, though both sets of bikini tops didn't last long.  Your mom fought pretty good for her first time but did lose to Kwan who did have more experience like your friend Maggie did to Jackie.”

“Since that day she did arranged fights.  Some I saw or helped arrange some she found on her own.  I think deep down somewhere both her and I wanted to fight each other.  Just to see who was better.  I think I would have won, but don't tell her that.”   This last part made Sally think too.

Sally and Gran talked for a while longer till Sally had to go.  After Sally left Gran called her daughter, Jackie.    “Hi, Jackie, how are you?  I’d like to watch Sally fight this Edana girl.”

Would you like to hear more from Gran's fights or early Jackie?  Let me know, I  could do some one shot stories.

Offline grospiere

Re: My Best Friends Grandmother
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 07:13:00 AM »
I hope you'll relate those stories.  I'd love to read them

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 10:20:36 PM »
Please continue the stories

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 06:29:50 PM »
yes. Grandma is cool.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 02:04:52 PM »
This either a poor teaser, or a good start for many Grand Ma, and Mom's tales of rough and tumbling.

I "liked" the story, wishing for my second assumption to materialize - and that those stories will have more meat in them, in terms of detail (women measurements, ages, figures, clothes... if any!) and blow-by-blow narration. Grannie has thee excuse of telling tales just out of memory, but in Mom's case, in the 1960s, memory should be enhanced by the Kodak Instamatic photos and may be some 16mm home movies in the large box in the attic!  :P :P

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 11:50:43 PM »
This either a poor teaser, or a good start for many Grand Ma, and Mom's tales of rough and tumbling.

I "liked" the story, wishing for my second assumption to materialize - and that those stories will have more meat in them, in terms of detail (women measurements, ages, figures, clothes... if any!) and blow-by-blow narration. Grannie has thee excuse of telling tales just out of memory, but in Mom's case, in the 1960s, memory should be enhanced by the Kodak Instamatic photos and may be some 16mm home movies in the large box in the attic!  :P :P

Agraf-
You can find Gran's story here

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=112320.0