News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SKOOLED IN THE ALLEY *a short story*

• 1 Replies

Offline VickyCD

• Women opponents only but I'll chat with anyone.
    • Fetlife
SKOOLED IN THE ALLEY *a short story*
« on: October 30, 2021, 03:33:14 PM »
SKOOLED IN THE ALLEY
BY VickyCD

It was the beginning of 11th grade, having moved in the neighborhood in late August I was the “new girl” and hadn’t really made any friends by the time school started. Being a Military Brat and moving often I was used to being the new girl but it still felt awkward. To make it less awkward I started dressing really hot and sexy on the first day of school and today was no different. Dressed in tight leather pants, so tight I couldn’t wear panties, a matching tight black leather halter crop top, holding my 34B’s high and tight and sexy black ankle boots. I looked hot and when I got to school, I was glad I did. I met with a really cute guy named Alex. Alex was student body president and from the look on his face he though I looked hot too. One of his duty’s was showing new students around campus on their first day. All the buildings, the gym, library, cafeteria, where my locker was. Finally, he made sure I got to my first class, then he extended his hand gently shook my hand, looked in my eyes with the cutest little grin and he said “see ya around” well after I almost fainted, I couldn’t resist and pulled him in for a hug and a peck on the cheek, making damn sure he felt my 34B’s in his chest before I let go. And that’s when things started going south. Now it was obvious to anyone looking that I was enjoying the company of Alex, unfortunately he’s the boyfriend of the head cheerleader who is also the school bully, FUCK! And since he walked me all over the school, I guess she got all kinds of different stories cause on my way walking home from school I was surrounded by 4 or 5 fairly tough looking girls, “cross the street Annie and into the alley” forcing my direction “Missy wants to have a little chat with ya”. Well, what could I do at 5’5’’, 120lbs, slight build and glasses? Plus, there were 5 of them, so I headed into the alley wondering what the fuck was going on. We get about 20 yards into the alley when this girl steps out and gets in my face “you the bitch who has her eyes on my Alex?”. Now before I can say anything I notice that this girl is big, not fat, big, maybe 6’1’’-6’2’’ (in tennis shoes), 180 to 190lbs, huge firm rack, broad shoulders and athletic build. Dressed in a white satin pleated mini skirt, tight shiny spandex tights, a tight pullover sweater showcasing her massive assets leaving nothing to the imagination. Staring me down with her hands on her hips with a look that says she meant business. I look up and say that Alex was just being nice, showing me around, a perfect gentleman. Besides it was him checking out my assets, why don’t you talk to him, I can’t help it if he likes my ass. This made Missy visibly angrier “what? Why would you think he would even look at you when he has all this” motioning her body with her hands. “Ha ha ha! You stupid bitch, I don’t think so. Fine Missy, but he was the one checking these, pushing my pert 34B’s up with both palms. Just stay away from him you little whore, as she pokes her index finger into my chest, if you don’t, I’ll fuck you up good. Now I’m starting to get a little pissed, I might be the new girl but I don’t take shit from anyone, especially Bully’s, I hate Bully’s. Now what she’s not aware of is my Army Sargent Dad was an amateur boxer with a winning record. After he trained both my older brothers to box, they quickly started using me as their punching bag. So, to even the playing field he taught me how to box which has come in quite handy on several occasions both at home and in the street. To further level the playing field he also taught me several “discretionary tactics’ to only be used if necessary. He also suggested I keep a mouth piece and a roll of quarters in my backpack. Sound fatherly advice. And now I’m going to give this bitch the lesson of her life. Whatever Missy, but if he comes sniffing around my back door? Don’t you listen you fucking cxnt! He doesn’t want you; He’s got me! If I see you even looking his way, I’ll beat the ever-loving shit out of you! Nobody wants you, got it. Oh, I got it, but I think maybe there’s one last thing we need to sort out and I start to roll up my sleeves. Missy looks at me with confused amusement, “what? You want to stand up to me? ME? Are you crazy?” “Nobody stands up to me, I run this school!”. Well Missy, I do! as I raise my fists, I notice we’ve drawn quite a crowd You’re gonna regret this you little bitch, I’m bigger, stronger, hotter. No one can beat me let alone you. Yeah Missy, well see, I’m thinking I’ll kick your ass, then it won’t be a problem when I fuck Alex. Lol. Putting my glasses in my back pack I slip my mouthpiece in my mouth and pack my right fist with the quarters. With my fists raised her gang steps back and makes room for us, I slowly start to circle my prey. Missy’s still can’t believe I’m not backing down, trying to intimidate me, telling me how she’s going to “fuck me up!” Ready Missy? Oh, I’m ready you little bitch, remember, you asked for this. Missy raises her fists and we circle each other, her posse starts encouraging her and taunting me. “Kick her ass Missy!”  “Fuck her up good!”  “That little twat can’t hurt you”. With my fist raised I continue circling, bouncing on my toe’s throwing left jabs looking for an opening. Missy throws a wild right that I easily duck, followed by a left that is easily blocked, suddenly I stop, reach way back and throw a big overhand right to Missy’s cheek and a monstrous left uppercut to her chin sending her back and landing on her ass. The crowd gasped at the sight of Missy sitting on her ass and Missy seemed equally shocked and a little embarrassed “what the fuck??? Where the hell did that come from? Oh, now you’re really gonna get it you fucking cxnt” as she slowly got to her feet and raised her fists. Taking my time, I continue circling, Missy tries to throw punch’s but their easily dodged “come on tough girl, having a hard time finding my face? It’s right here” sticking my face out and inviting her to “try again you fucking cxnt”. Another tactic my dad taught me, knowing I’d have at least two larger fighters to contend with was using my opponent’s bigger size and weight against them. A lesson that worked incredibly well with Missy. Another trait I’ve noticed Bully’s share is most of them don’t know how to fight, why? They prey on people smaller and weaker, intimidating them to back down, consequently they usually don’t know how to fight and Missy’s no different. Yeah, she’s big with big muscles and broad shoulders, tight waist and legs to kill for but she can’t fight. With a look of frustration on her face I could see she was getting angry and she took 3 more swings and 3 more misses. ‘Hold still you little twat, when I get my hands on you, I’m gonna” ……… and before she could finish her sentence I stepped in and threw a brutal right-left-right combo to her head, stepped back and threw a massive right uppercut to her chin sending backwards into the crowd. Clearly dazed, lip bleeding and her left eye turning black and blue, the crowd push’s her back into the fight, a little wobbly, she tries to raise her fists, I continue circling “ so where’s the tough bitch who was gonna kick my ass?” and I throw a right to her cheek, “Where’s the big bad bitch no one can beat?” and I let go with a massive right uppercut to her jaw “where’s the tough girl who “runs the school?” and another right to her head, gonna kick my ass if I look his way? I don’t think so Honey, and throw a brutal right uppercut smashing her chin. My fists are turning bright pink, taking there tool on Missy, she’s staggering like a drunk on payday, her fist barely up and her head slightly tilted down, still talking shit, well mumbling shit, with my left hand I gently cradle and raise her chin to just the right height, angel and distance, tighten my right fist as I wind up and bring it back as far as I can, take a deep breath and let go with a spectacular right fist to Missy’s jaw, spinning her around 360 degrees she manages to stay on her feet. Staggering, trying to raise her muscular arms, she gets a puzzled look on her face before spitting out two teeth. With my left fist held high and my right winding up like a windmill, gaining momentum, then WHAM!!! An overhand right rains down on your face, before Missy can react, POW!!! I send a solid left uppercut to her chin dropping her to her knees. I stand Missy back up and prop her up against the back of a S.U.V. parked in the alley, step back and start to unload with a barrage of vicious rights and lefts to her face. Then grabbing Missy by her sweater collar, I drag her wobbly ass to the middle of the ally and without notice I rip her sweater completely open in the front, exposing her spectacular rack encased in a pink satin and lace bra. Standing toe to toe with Missy in the middle of the alley, throwing everything I have at her. Straight right to her face, left hook to her ribs, overhand right to her head, right hook to her face, left uppercut to her chin, step back and watch as Missy falls to her knees. I step back and throw a hard kick right in her Pussy putting her on her back and whimpering in tears. With my hands on my hips, I strut to her semi-conscious body, straddling her chest as she cries like a little bitch. I lower my body down, sitting on her chest, pinning her arms with my knees, I start to rain down on her face with rights and lefts, mercilessly and cruelly beating the holy shit out of  her, when it’s obvious the bitch is out I grab a handful of hair in each hand and smash the back of her head into the pavement for good measure, I jump to my feet, take the roll of quarters out of my right hand and put them in Missy’s limp hand, just as I picked up my backpack a police cruiser pulls into the alley and everyone starts to scream and scatter. Not really knowing which way to go I just ran, half way down the alley I hear a voice “over here Annie” I run to the voice, a gate opens and I run in, slam the gate shut just as the cops drive by. I turn to thank my benefactors and to my surprise it’s Missy’s posse. Turns out they we’re tired of her shit and they we’re thanking me for “kicking her ass”. I think I’m gonna like it here.

Offline Spikey

Re: SKOOLED IN THE ALLEY *a short story*
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 12:36:32 AM »
TERRIFIC story, but it definitely needed some paragraph breaks!  :-*