News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

BACKYARD TUSSLE

• 3 Replies

Offline Jsmosby

• She does the fighting, I do the telling
    • DeviantArt - GreyGhost64
BACKYARD TUSSLE
« on: March 11, 2023, 09:12:10 PM »
Becky and I attended a 4th of July picnic at a friend’s house.  My buddy noticed a certain tension between his wife, Diane, and Becky and goaded them into a "friendly" contest.  Both women were in their early twenties, in bikinis, and absolutely gorgeous. Becky and I were in the early stages of our relationship, and you can imagine the effect it had on me watching them wrestle.

They started out on their knees, locked hands for some back and forth pushing before Diane prevailed and pushed Becky over backward. Becky instinctively clamped her legs around Diane’s waist and applied a pretty good scissors on her. The muscles in Becky’s magnificent legs rippled with effort as she squeezed Diane eliciting a low groan from her as she tried to pry Becky’s legs apart.

Diane finally escaped by pinching Becky’s inner thighs at the point where her legs emerged from her bikini panties. Becky got a shocked look on her face as Diane’s hands brushed against her pussy and wasn’t ready when Diane lunged at her and knocked her on her back. Diane mounted her and tried to secure a schoolgirl pin, but Becky vigorously resisted. The issue was decided when Becky unwisely rolled over on her stomach and Diane was able to secure her left arm in a tight hammerlock.

While holding Becky’s arm firmly in place, Diane looked down at the woman beneath her, told her there was no way she was going to get out of the hold, and asked her if she was ready to quit. When Becky refused, she savagely rammed Becky's wrist up to the base of her neck causing her to shriek out in pain. Diane then leaned forward applying her body weight to the hold and wringing the last bit of defiance from her opponent. Almost sobbing, Becky hollered at the top of her lungs, “STOP, STOP I GIVE!”

Diane released her and did a slow and provocative victory dance over to her husband as Becky struggled to get up with only one arm in good working order. They lingered only momentarily to watch Becky get up rubbing her damaged shoulder. She seemed oblivious and unconcerned that her bikini top was dislodged, and that she was displaying a generous amount of alabaster flesh and erect nipples. Apparently, that was all my buddy could stand, and he literally dragged his wife into the house. The party quickly started to dissolve.

While the encounter had been brief, to me it was incredibly sexy and I had a raging hard-on which I had a hard time concealing as I went to console my date. I’m sure everyone thought the reason we hurried away was because Becky was so embarrassed by her loss, but that was not the case. Something about the experience aroused her as much as it did me and we were both desperate for release.

We barely cleared the front door of my apartment before she jumped me and used me as a live and thoroughly willing sex toy. It took the rest of night and into early morning to finally sate our desire. We continued to have great sex over the next few weeks and married a few months later.

I doubt I’ll tell our children about this when they ask us how we met and decided to marry.

Offline YH5050

Re: BACKYARD TUSSLE
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 04:13:47 AM »
Great story! Fantastic results!  Has Becky ever though about giving it another try?

Offline Jsmosby

• She does the fighting, I do the telling
    • DeviantArt - GreyGhost64
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 08:28:38 PM »
While they’re not as exciting as I depict them in my stories, she had a few RL encounters that she would embellish/modify every time she retold me of the experience. Hot stuff. I just posted the definitive review of all her fights which I hope you’ll enjoy. Cheers

Offline Aleena

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 03:31:03 PM »
Becky is looking gorgeous in defeat as always!